Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    YOU'RE BACK!!!! *squees and glomps* Hooray!

Let me guess: It was the money, right? It's always the money.
    Yeah, I meant for the week in my last post... (OOPS!) Yeah, it's the money. Saving for a house early next year. Last one tomorrow, but I think I'm walking into a *BEEP*storm and don't know when I can leave, scuttlebutt is a 16 hour day. (90 hours, please God no) So I must rack out now. And Probie your pops and I may have to duke it out over Miss Torri
    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Precisely that. Because she is the eprson who, basically, gave him back his entire life - a mission, something worthy of doing and believing in, and a sense of belonging; his human dignity and a home. She gave him all that, singlehandedly, and she was smart and human enough to see past the black mark and his own walls to realize just what kind of person he is, and how much he is worth.

And then she slipped through his fingers in such a tragic and stupid and needless way. And he is a man who is all about saving lives, and keeping his people safe - of all people that could have died, of all people he could have let down - it was her.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Definitely. *raises hand*

Although they are not the classic tragic romance (and if someone compares them to Romoe and Juliet I'm gonna scream). What I love is that realistic aspect of the friendship part of their relationship; mutual respect and being on the same wavelenght, and ultimately, having their hearts set on the same goal. They would both totally sacrifice themsleves for their freinds, for the city, for the other. They both have great capacity for suffering, just to save others from that same suffering. And the tragic part is, IMO; the fact that they're so perfect for each other, they fit so well, and lose each other (in canon).

GAAAAH.
      Perfectly said. It was realistic from the start and in all ways. No pie in the sky fantasy of perfection.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      *waves* HELLO! *cries* Why did I say yes to 84 hours in 7 days?
      *tackle hug* We thought you were gone. Glad to see you.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        Yeah, I meant for the week in my last post... (OOPS!) Yeah, it's the money. Saving for a house early next year. Last one tomorrow, but I think I'm walking into a *BEEP*storm and don't know when I can leave, scuttlebutt is a 16 hour day. (90 hours, please God no) So I must rack out now. And Probie your pops and I may have to duke it out over Miss Torri
        Ack! 16 hours! Well, pleasant Sparky dreams, and try to survive the day tomorrow so you can come back and relax here with your Sparky buddies. *huggles*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Perfectly said. It was realistic from the start and in all ways. No pie in the sky fantasy of perfection.
        No ridiculously antiquated clichés, either.

*huggles the cute crying face*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Anuna is definitely on a role tonight! *sniff* Oh, Sparky...

Hi pkprd!

And remember that comment of drew's about John pulling on Lizzie's pigtails?
          Well I did kid versions of them. I've never really tried chibi before (so bear with me), but I thought it fit the idea better.

Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

so what did i miss over the past 12 hours?

Comment

*sniff* angsty sparky is NOT improving my mood...not even a little...

Erin, I meant to tell you earlier and then RL attacked and decided to thoroughly whump me and I didn't get the chance...your wp is great! And *giggles* I love the pic you did of kidlet John and Elizabeth...SO cute!
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles drewandian*

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Anuna is definitely on a role tonight! *sniff* Oh, Sparky...

Hi pkprd!

And remember that comment of drew's about John pulling on Lizzie's pigtails?
                Well I did kid versions of them. I've never really tried chibi before (so bear with me), but I thought it fit the idea better.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...i-pigtails.jpg
                SQUEEEE!!!!! OMG, Erin, they are so CUTE!!!!! Chibi!Sparky RULES! *zooms around the room giggling*

Oh, and I am so snerching that pic. Heeheehee!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*huggles drewandian*

SQUEEEE!!!!! OMG, Erin, they are so CUTE!!!!! Chibi!Sparky RULES! *zooms around the room giggling*

*huggles back* thanks...it's been a rough week (and I'm sure I'll be blogging about it so you'll get to read all about it - if you want - later lol)

Hey...what happened to that song list? I had a couple songs I wanted to add (of course I can't think of them now... ), and I could use some fun Sparky music....
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

The song list? Gee, how long ago was it that we last played with it? Hmm... *starts digging into old pages*

Comment

Found it!

1. Better days - Bruce Springsteen
                      2. Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash
                      3. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
                      4. I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes by Dierks Bentley
                      5. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
                      6. Fly Me To The Moon-Frank Sinatra
                      7. Come What May - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)
                      8. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
                      9. There you'll be - Faith Hill.
                      10. Something to Talk About - Bonnie Raitt
                      11. Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick Jr
                      12. Black Roses Red - Alana Grace
                      13. Things - Dean Martin and Nancy Sinatra
                      14. Between the Lines - Sara Bareilles
                      15. I Will Find You - Clannad
                      16. Never Alone - Barlow Girl
                      17. Broken- Seether feat. Amy Le
                      18. Poison by Alice Cooper
                      19. Nothing Else Matters- Metalica
                      20. Let's Make Love - Faith Hill w/ Tim McGraw
                      21. In A Lifetime- Clannad, featuring Bono
                      22. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
                      23. Sarai qui - Sarah Brightman and Allesandro Safina
                      24. Life is Hard - Bob Dylan

And now, I'm off to watch Smallville!

Comment

yay! Thanks SK! Have fun with Smallville! *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          *sniff* angsty sparky is NOT improving my mood...not even a little...

Erin, I meant to tell you earlier and then RL attacked and decided to thoroughly whump me and I didn't get the chance...your wp is great! And *giggles* I love the pic you did of kidlet John and Elizabeth...SO cute!
                          Thanks! Glad you liked 'em.

*huggles drewandian*

*starts giggling too, because it's contagious* Heehee, thanks!!
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

yay! Thanks SK! Have fun with Smallville! *hugs*
                            OMFG, did I ever have fun with Smallville! Damn, why the heck couldn't SGA be that mind-blowingly epic?!?

Comment

OMFG, did I ever have fun with Smallville! Damn, why the heck couldn't SGA be that mind-blowingly epic?!?
                              I don't think I can answer that without getting into trouble....

I used to watch Smallville once upon a time...but am apparently really crappy at committing to a tv show for the duration....I really liked it when I watched it....
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think I can answer that without getting into trouble....
                                *snickers*

I used to watch Smallville once upon a time...but am apparently really crappy at committing to a tv show for the duration....I really liked it when I watched it....
                                I don't think CW's got the episode up on their website yet, but when they do, run, don't walk, over there and watch it. Holy smokes, it was awesome! And hey, Michael Shanks is gonna be on for a couple of episodes when they get back from the holiday hiatus...
                                Spoiler:
                                He'll be playing Hawkman. Yeah. This is gonna be GOOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X