Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link SK!

I need a quick fluffy ficlet...it's kinda an emergency! GRRR RL
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Thanks for the link.
      Now I know why I'm so obsessed with the army. I loved "JAG" and I was in love with David James Elliott.

The saber arch reminded me of that scene. It's at the end of the video.
      Link

I will dream about John and Harm and me.lol
      Heehee! Gee, since Lizzie's not in the military, that means if they had a saber arch when she marries John, she'll get a swat on the butt with a saber! Hmm, anyone want to start taking bets on whether Caldwell or Lorne will win the fight to get to do the swatting?

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Thanks for the link SK!

I need a quick fluffy ficlet...it's kinda an emergency! GRRR RL
      Quick fluffy ficlet: Pink or Red? by WanderingSmith. John, alcohol, and a ballet tutu.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Heehee! Gee, since Lizzie's not in the military, that means if they had a saber arch when she marries John, she'll get a swat on the butt with a saber! Hmm, anyone want to start taking bets on whether Caldwell or Lorne will win the fight to get to do the swatting?
        I bet on Lorne and I'm sure my mom will do the same just because it's Lornyyyyyyyyy!!!!!lol

Time to sleep. I will dream about John and Elizabeth and wedding and saber....
        Bye.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

im surprised during Doppelganger Evil Sheppard didn't mention Elizabeth to Our John.

Comment

then again im sure it would've made john more angrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              somehow I can see them both getting a swat in!

Quick fluffy ficlet: Pink or Red? by WanderingSmith. John, alcohol, and a ballet tutu.
              ooOOooo thank you! I've read this one before...lots of good stuff from WanderingSmith! (must remember to bookmark this page....)
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link.
                Now I know why I'm so obsessed with the army. I loved "JAG" and I was in love with David James Elliott.

The saber arch reminded me of that scene. It's at the end of the video.
                Link

I will dream about John and Harm and me.lol
                I had sort of a Marine wedding but the guys wore the all white uniforms. And we didn't have the saber arch. Looking back now I wish we had.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                im surprised during Doppelganger Evil Sheppard didn't mention Elizabeth to Our John.
                Because at the time the evil PTB were pretending she never existed. Besides I'm not sure the entity would have known about her. It seemed to use only people John had touched who in turn touched someone else.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I had sort of a Marine wedding but the guys wore the all white uniforms. And we didn't have the saber arch. Looking back now I wish we had.

Because at the time the evil PTB were pretending she never existed. Besides I'm not sure the entity would have known about her. It seemed to use only people John had touched who in turn touched someone else.
                  but it had the memories of John Sheppard at least i think it had the memories of john.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    but it had the memories of John Sheppard at least i think it had the memories of john.
                    Like mommy (SR) said TPTB were pretending Elizabeth never existed. But I agree with you. I would like to see this scene. There is a fanfic where evil John mention Elizabeth. She's in the dream/nightmare of John.
                    But we can be happy because there is this scene:

"SHEPPARD: Maybe there’s a way to ... I don’t know, reason with it.
                    CARTER: Being in Doctor Weir’s old office made you think of that, didn’t it?"

Spoiler:

Carter is a Sparky shipper.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Like mommy (SR) said TPTB were pretending Elizabeth never existed. But I agree with you. I would like to see this scene. There is a fanfic where evil John mention Elizabeth. She's in the dream/nightmare of John.
                      But we can be happy because there is this scene:

"SHEPPARD: Maybe there’s a way to ... I don’t know, reason with it.
                      CARTER: Being in Doctor Weir’s old office made you think of that, didn’t it?"

Spoiler:
                      http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/sga_4x11.jpg
                      http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/sga_4x12.jpg

Carter is a Sparky shipper.
                      And also the woobie face. Just look at those pics. You know it kills him to be in that office. Good thing they changed it so much. And when we watched S4 my husband wondered why they didn't get those comfy chairs when Elizabeth was there. And I said because John would have had no good reason to sit on her desk.

And ITA, if there had been a John dream in Doppelganger it would have had to include her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        And also the woobie face. Just look at those pics. You know it kills him to be in that office. Good thing they changed it so much. And when we watched S4 my husband wondered why they didn't get those comfy chairs when Elizabeth was there. And I said because John would have had no good reason to sit on her desk.

And ITA, if there had been a John dream in Doppelganger it would have had to include her.
                        But it wouldn't have, because like in S&R, the business end stifled potential for cameos. I have a hard time still accepting I need to watch S4/S5 thinking about what could have been if they'd just, I dunno...listened to the fans.

I'm really tired at the moment.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          But it wouldn't have, because like in S&R, the business end stifled potential for cameos. I have a hard time still accepting I need to watch S4/S5 thinking about what could have been if they'd just, I dunno...listened to the fans.

I'm really tired at the moment.
                          You're absolutely right. What was I thinking? Oh wait, I was being logical. Once again proving that it was all JF in S4-5.
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah joe F did a good job in season 4/5.

Comment

So, is this forum running again? Hai. Missed ya all.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                So, is this forum running again? Hai. Missed ya all.
                                Sort of. I got back on to find that I was no longer subscribed to this thread. If I was wearing a tinfoil hat, I might think sabotage. LOL But you know how pesky and hard to kill I am.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X