Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Sam Stareagle

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I hope you find some pics soon, 'cause I'd love to see more!
    I will try later to post more pics.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Just when I think we can't come up with something new, you surprise me. I loved the picspam. It was perfect. And oh so true.
    Thank you! I was inspired yesterday.lol

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    I'm back, for a limited time. Here's a gift while I try to catch up

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH]9079[/ATTACH]
    E: After that whole experience with the Replicators & having Niam in my head, I've come to a decision. From this point on, the only man I want inside me is you

Reply 1:

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH]9082[/ATTACH]
    J: Aw, shucks, you're just saying that

Reply 2:

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH]9083[/ATTACH]
    J: REALLY?! How about right now?

[ATTACH]9080[/ATTACH]
    E: That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but sure, why not?
    This is funny. Love John's faces.lol
    Glad you like my little list. Thank you!

It's true that it would be nice to see Torri and Joe in the same movie. What kind of story do you want to see them?
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Sam StarEagle (love the handle!)

GATERAID *glomps*

Great insight, guys. I love reading all the discussion.

LCJS, I'd also love to see JF and TH in a film together. I think it would be fun to see them play different roles.

SK, OT...

Spoiler:
      Did you see the preview for next week's NCIS? It looked like some of it was shot at Ducky's house--but no mention of Torri reprising her role. I hope Jordan's still around...
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

SK, OT...

Spoiler:
        Did you see the preview for next week's NCIS? It looked like some of it was shot at Ducky's house--but no mention of Torri reprising her role. I hope Jordan's still around...
        OT
        Spoiler:
        It was not for me but...
        I hope Torri will be back too. Maybe, Ducky will mention her. This saturday, "Broken Bird" will be on French tv. I can't wait to see her again.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          ^ ITA

You may now *cough*shake your wife's hand*cough.

The whole thing deliberately played like they were going to have sex after John was imprinted. If he had no romantic feelings for her, he wouldn't have agreed, otherwise he would have thought he was going to make out (or more) with his friend/sister figure/mother figure/boss lady figure.....

He wouldn't have volunteered Lorne coz then he would have had to shoot him after he slept with Phoebus/Elizabeth . It would have been interesting to see John in Caldwell's position, just to see how he would react to hunting down Liz/Phoebus. But then we wouldn't have gotten the kiss So yes, tactically, it was a bit silly, but John wasn't thinking with his top head, so he volunteered.

That was hilarious Green for you
          Hey, and welcome back! We've missed you.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          well okay then. i mean if Joe F and Torri H did a movie together how would u feel?
          Like I just won the lottery.

Originally posted by Sam StarEagle View Post
          Oooh, thanks for the welcome!!!

I know of more than a few of you from your stuff on LJ (especially Anuna!!!), and I just recently got onto Gateworld after...forever...so I'll definitely be around. I'd like to drop in here a lot too since I'm totally with you guys about what the best part of Atlantis was...

Always love good fic, too, so I do love all the links you guys post here regularly...I've only done a *few* BSG ones, but if I can ever get the inspiration, I'd be more than happy to do some Sparky fic.
          Welcome to the thread. Loving all the new folks. The power of Sparky just can't be denied.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Joe F does a good job at playing a Military Officer and Some of Torri's Role have her playing a doctor (i.e. NCIS) but i wouldn't mind him playing another detective role or something.

Comment

IT LIVES!!!!

Ahem.

Anyway.... Good evening, Sparkies! I guess this Wednesday's angst and drama came from GW being down all day long. Gah.

Originally posted by Sam StarEagle View Post
              Oooh, thanks for the welcome!!!

I know of more than a few of you from your stuff on LJ (especially Anuna!!!), and I just recently got onto Gateworld after...forever...so I'll definitely be around. I'd like to drop in here a lot too since I'm totally with you guys about what the best part of Atlantis was...

Always love good fic, too, so I do love all the links you guys post here regularly...I've only done a *few* BSG ones, but if I can ever get the inspiration, I'd be more than happy to do some Sparky fic.
              And we'd love to read some new Sparky fic!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              It's true that it would be nice to see Torri and Joe in the same movie. What kind of story do you want to see them?
              I'm thinking adventure-romantic comedy. In the vein of Romancing the Stone or Big Trouble in Little China. They'd rock in a movie like those two.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              SK, OT...

Spoiler:
              *flails*
              Spoiler:
              I hope there's a mention of Jordan. *wibbles*

OT
              Spoiler:
              It was not for me but...
              I hope Torri will be back too. Maybe, Ducky will mention her. This saturday, "Broken Bird" will be on French tv. I can't wait to see her again.
              Oooh,
              Spoiler:
              "Broken Bird" was on again earlier this week here in the US as well. I hope that bodes well...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Like I just won the lottery.
              You and me both!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Joe F does a good job at playing a Military Officer and Some of Torri's Role have her playing a doctor (i.e. NCIS) but i wouldn't mind him playing another detective role or something.
              Sounds like you might want to look into "Thoughtcrimes." It's a movie/TV pilot Joe did a few years ago.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*pets thread*
                yay! so glad GW's back....
                At least, with it being down, I got to re read a bunch of my favorite Sparky fan fics and even work on one of my own a little!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  Gorgeous!

10 things I will never do to my boss.

There are others things. Don't ask me why I did this.lol
                  LOL! Love how much that fits. Cause I mean really, nobody looks at someone who's just their boss that way.

Me three. I'm still hoping they might do an SGA audio drama together, but I'd really love to see them paired as leads in a movie. *sighs*
                  Oh, that would be so great! Both things!
                  I know I've said this before, but if Michael Shanks and Claudia Black can do one together, then so can Joe and Torri!

IT LIVES!!!!

Ahem.

Anyway.... Good evening, Sparkies! I guess this Wednesday's angst and drama came from GW being down all day long. Gah.
                  I know, it was really annoying! I couldn't get on at all yesterday b/c of my absolutely ridiculous internet connection (it was so slow I couldn't even really check email, ahhh! You know you're addicted to the computer when...) and then when I can finally get back on, GW itself messes up. But anywho...

I'm thinking adventure-romantic comedy. In the vein of Romancing the Stone or Big Trouble in Little China. They'd rock in a movie like those two.
                  Squee!! That would be so incredibly awesome! You're right, they would knock something like that out of the park (not to mention it would give all the Sparky fans plenty of new fodder for artwork and vids and such ).

And welcome, Sam StarEagle!
                  And nice to see you around again, gateraid!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    *pets thread*
                    At least, with it being down, I got to re read a bunch of my favorite Sparky fan fics and even work on one of my own a little!
                    Silver linings, silver linings...
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Silver linings, silver linings...
                      Believe me, I was grasping at anything I could get...watched Critical Mass three times today (couldn't find the DVD remote....)
                      It figures GW would go down when I'm home all alone with plenty of time to play...

I should probably apologize to my LJ flist...I posted a lot today...I was just so bored....
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Believe me, I was grasping at anything I could get...watched Critical Mass three times today (couldn't find the DVD remote....)
                        It figures GW would go down when I'm home all alone with plenty of time to play...

I should probably apologize to my LJ flist...I posted a lot today...I was just so bored....
                        Same here! I tried to post and asked guys what good stuff I missed in recent few days when I simply had no time to post. *kicks GW*
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*pets thread*
                          I spent part of the day printing out some of my favorite Sparky fics so I can read them when I'm away from my computer. And then putting them in shiny new binders so they're all nice and neat.

Oh, that would be so great! Both things!
                          I know I've said this before, but if Michael Shanks and Claudia Black can do one together, then so can Joe and Torri!
                          Absolutely! And it's good you mentioned Michael and Claudia's drama, because what I really liked about it was that their on-screen chemistry translated so very well into the audio medium. Joe and Torri have that same kind of chemistry. (So do Joe and David Hewlett; either pair would make for a great SGA audio drama.)

Squee!! That would be so incredibly awesome! You're right, they would knock something like that out of the park (not to mention it would give all the Sparky fans plenty of new fodder for artwork and vids and such ).
                          Ohhh yeah!

Nah, it's okay. Gotta have something fun to occupy your time.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Same here! I tried to post and asked guys what good stuff I missed in recent few days when I simply had no time to post. *kicks GW*
                          *chuckles* Ooops.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello
                            I know most of you are really good at doing this

But for those that are new or missed the big announcement at the top of the Character & Relationship Folder & Off Topic Folder......

Pictures rules-
                            1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 100K.

2)If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

.gif rules -
                            1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries. They cannot be larger than 100K

Also a reminder that we have requested that you DO NOT REPOST pictures. Please change the IMG tags to URL when quoting a picture.

If you are unsure how to do this, it means that you literally change the letters IMG, /IMG to URL, /URL and it will change the picture to a link in the quoted post

We are asking for this due to bandwidth it uses on the server and you can help lower that as well as be thought of as wonderful to our Dial-Up members

Post not adhering to this will be deleted. The Moderators will not be changing the tags any longer

Thanks
                            TameFarrar
                            GateWorld Moderator
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

try watching lifeline all day. somehow i had it on repeat so there ya go.

Comment

IT LIVES!!!!

Sounds like you might want to look into "Thoughtcrimes." It's a movie/TV pilot Joe did a few years ago.
                                i already knew about thoughtcrimes. that was a good movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X