X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    So cool! thanks!
    You're welcome!

New update: The 'go-no-go' poll has been taken, and everything is a go! The countdown has resumed, and we're now at just over seven minutes to launch!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      You're welcome!

New update: The 'go-no-go' poll has been taken, and everything is a go! The countdown has resumed, and we're now at just over seven minutes to launch!
      My nieces were sent home from school early *grumble stupid head lice*, so I'm having them watch the launch with me! I so wish I was better at Math...I'd give anything to go to space....*sigh*
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

My nieces were sent home from school early *grumble stupid head lice*, so I'm having them watch the launch with me! I so wish I was better at Math...I'd give anything to go to space....*sigh*
        That's cool that they'll get to watch with you, though!

T-minus 1 minute!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lift Off!!!!

Comment

Lift Off!!!!
            woo hoo!!!!! (I was more excited than the kids lol)
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Atlantis has jettisoned the boosters and external fuel tank and is in orbit! Yay!

Comment

woo hoo!!!!! (I was more excited than the kids lol)
                LOL!

Comment

You're welcome!

I saw that and I couldn't help but think how JF would have loved it. Too bad the show's not still on and they could have invited some of the cast.

Woo hoo! Next stop...Pegasus!
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I saw that and I couldn't help but think how JF would have loved it. Too bad the show's not still on and they could have invited some of the cast.

Woo hoo! Next stop...Pegasus!
                    Oh, that would've been so cool! Didn't JF get to go up for a ride in a fighter jet, though? Or am I thinking of someone on SG-1?

Comment

Oh, that would've been so cool! Didn't JF get to go up for a ride in a fighter jet, though? Or am I thinking of someone on SG-1?
                      joe f and ben browder both go to fly with the thunderbirds i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        joe f and ben browder both go to fly with the thunderbirds i believe.
                        yup...and Joe got sick...
                        sigpic

Comment

ah man the guy plays a military colonel on a hit tv show and one little spin with the air force and he gets sick. i feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            ah man the guy plays a military colonel on a hit tv show and one little spin with the air force and he gets sick. i feel sorry for him.
                            apparently he made the mistake of eating before going up...I'll see if I can find the link for the vid where he tells about it....
                            sigpic

Comment

apparently he made the mistake of eating before going up...I'll see if I can find the link for the vid where he tells about it....
                              that would be cool.

Comment

And loved every minute of it. He's still talking about it. He also wanted to go on that private space shuttle that there was much talk about a few years ago. Even said he tried to get TPTB to pay for it and that it would be good publicity for the show. LOL
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X