No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention guys! big bang site is up! You may want to head over and read SK's excellent story, "Restoration". Make sure you leave her a comment!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

cool thanks Anuna.

Comment

Hello everybody!
        Last night I tried my hand at a manip for the first time, and I want to show it but I seem to recall that manips aren't allowed here, so I'll send a link to anybody that wants to see it. There's two of them with different backgrounds. *bounces because it makes me very happy*
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Thanks 'Nuna...saw your rec at LJ...
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Erin! I wanna see!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

im only on chapter five of that Big Bang Story. and so far i like it. makes me wanna do my own story of an AU Season 6 but in script form. like write how a real version of an Atlantis Episode would be A Tease and 5 acts.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Hello everybody!
                Last night I tried my hand at a manip for the first time, and I want to show it but I seem to recall that manips aren't allowed here, so I'll send a link to anybody that wants to see it. There's two of them with different backgrounds. *bounces because it makes me very happy*
                Count me in!

Comment

i'll see it too.

Comment

SK's Story was really really really REALLY Really Good. i Started to Outline My Version of S6 Starting with Crossroads, Part 1 (deals with the aftermath of EATG) and i know i can't compete with SK but i'll try to make it as good as i can.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      i finally made it to 1,500 woo! yeah!
                      Yay, good for you.

Hello everybody!
                      *raises hand* Me too.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Congratulations to Lt.Colonel John Sheppard for reaching 1,500 posts!

Well, Anuna already beat me to it (heehee! *huggles*), but yeah, the Big Bang site is up! YAY!!!!!! And while you're there, please be sure to check out the lovely companion artwork made by Ankareeda and an awesome video by Clara and let them know how you liked them!

And as for John and Liz reading to their kids, I can picture it being like the end of 'The Mask of Zorro', the one with Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta Jones. John would be telling the baby all these stories about adventures and would be getting really into it and sort of act it out, and Liz would just be standing at the doorway smiling and then make some sort of teasing comment about it. Ah, here it is! Start at 1:50. End of Zorro. Something kinda like that.
                        *flails* Damnit, the plot bunnies are biting again! LOL!

Hello everybody!
                        Can I see it too? *makes hopeful eyes*
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SyFy's showing Adrift for this afternoon's weekday rerun. Gee, they skipped right over First Strike!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            SyFy's showing Adrift for this afternoon's weekday rerun. Gee, they skipped right over First Strike!
                            hey they are showing lifeline at midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              hey they are showing lifeline at midnight.
                              *looks at SyFy's schedule*

Holy smokes, so they are! And then they're showing it again next Tuesday when they pick up the weekday 5pm timeslot again. Wacky.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                *looks at SyFy's schedule*

Holy smokes, so they are! And then they're showing it again next Tuesday when they pick up the weekday 5pm timeslot again. Wacky.
                                What, in FS Elizabeth is just a tad bit too awesome for them, riiight?

Comment

Working...
                                X