Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    Hello sparkies, just a little time before I go to work. I was going to buy a house, but if it can bring back Lizzie, I'm in. Maybe I can start my company of contracted millwrights/welders/boilermakers/etc. (Union of course). And Miss Torri did look very lovely in her lapeled cardigan vest. I also noticed she really likes scarves *shrugs*

ETA: I just found out my best from college is safe. He's stationed at Ft. Hood.
    Very good to hear your friend is all right! *huggles*

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    I really like Legend of the Seeker. Watched some of it last night actually.
    Spoiler:

Another prophecy! A new Seeker! dun, dun, DUN!! (I assume it was the beginning of the new season but I don't really know for sure.)

I've never actually considered whether or not Richard and Kahlan are Sparkyish. I'll have to be on the lookout for that now.
    Yup,
    Spoiler:
    the new season starts this weekend. Fun stuff.

Richard and Kahlan are totally Sparkyish in that oh-so-cute but oh-so-forbidden which makes it oh-so-delicious way.

Oh, I'm definitely in for the fundraiser idea!

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...-2x09_0155.jpg
    Sheppard, where'd you get that?
    The Sparkies are having a bake sale so we can get Elizabeth back.
    Great! *opens a nearby door*
    Wait, don't!
    *Rodney is buried under piles and piles of baked goods that come pouring out*
    Ahahahahah!!!!!

Whew. Good news.

And just for fun:
    I like this pic for their matching smiles. Sparky mirroring FTW!
    http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...-2x11_1601.jpg
    Awwwww... *huggles them 'cause they're just so darned cute!*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    Ok...maybe it's just me but...
    Spoiler:
    thanks to pics not being 3D .... and glancing at this real quick...the first thing I thought was "hmm...it kinda looks like she's kissing him"....

but...that could just be me.....
    I see it too! Definitely not a hallucination. She's so nibbling on his ear...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Very good to hear your friend is all right! *huggles*

Yup,
      Spoiler:
      the new season starts this weekend. Fun stuff.

Richard and Kahlan are totally Sparkyish in that oh-so-cute but oh-so-forbidden which makes it oh-so-delicious way.

Ahahahahah!!!!!

Awwwww... *huggles them 'cause they're just so darned cute!*

I see it too! Definitely not a hallucination. She's so nibbling on his ear...
      What a great day! It is so nice to be part of this ship. And I don't think for a second in the midst of all the silliness and fun that we have lost sight of the fact that this is just a TV show. A former TV show that has ended and we can't go back and change what was done. But it looks like our ship was in a very good place. And I want to once again publicly thank Joe for his kind words. Our ship is truly the best.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have a Sparky 911....I need a really good, really Sparky pic or fic or something ASAP (was just working on some art for a friend that is decidedly NOT Sparky)
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

I have a Sparky 911....I need a really good, really Sparky pic or fic or something ASAP (was just working on some art for a friend that is decidedly NOT Sparky)
          Allow me to come to the rescue. This fic is an oldie and a real goodie. Smut warning.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Allow me to come to the rescue. This fic is an oldie and a real goodie. Smut warning.
            *sigh* ah..thank you!
            *scampers off to read some smut*
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning Sparkies! I can finally lift my arm over my head again. Wohoo!

Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post
              I've been gone forever now. O: There are Sparkies here I haven't even met. I'm starting to get back in the Sparky mood after reading some of the stuff on here (like Fionnait's article), but still too busy to do much. College apps, essays, scholarships, homework, etc. has occupied all my time, so I hope you don't think I want to pop in every now and then out of necessity, but because I really want to know what's been going on in the world of Sparky. Someday.. there won't be so much craziness going on.
              I'm glad I'm getting someone back into Sparky mood. I myself have just returned
              Regarding college: I have to do a crash course in bureaucracy today. *sigh* Boring! Will think of Sparky things during the meeting.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Ok...maybe it's just me but...
                Spoiler:
                thanks to pics not being 3D .... and glancing at this real quick...the first thing I thought was "hmm...it kinda looks like she's kissing him"....

but...that could just be me.....
                It does look like she is kissing him a little at a glance. But to be fair it also looks a little like she is shrinking.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

pkprd869: Great news about your friend!

You make me want to watch "Legend of the Seeker". I almost finished the second book. A lot of torture in it. I don't know if the show is like this but it's very violent sometimes.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    pkprd869: Great news about your friend!

You make me want to watch "Legend of the Seeker". I almost finished the second book. A lot of torture in it. I don't know if the show is like this but it's very violent sometimes.
                    There is violence but not as graphic as the books. And like I said before, they have changed a lot of it.

Happy Sparky monday everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

There is violence but not as graphic as the books. And like I said before, they have changed a lot of it.
                      Happy Sparky monday everyone.
                      It's a good thing because when you read what the Mord Sith did to Richard....

The week doesn't start very well. I just learnt that my young cousin had a motorbike accident this weekend. Fortunately, he's in one piece even if he broke a leg. I hate this year. I want to be in 2010.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a good thing because when you read what the Mord Sith did to Richard....

The week doesn't start very well. I just learnt that my young cousin had a motorbike accident this weekend. Fortunately, he's in one piece even if he broke a leg. I hate this year. I want to be in 2010.
                        Oh no! I hope he'll be okay. Motorbikes are evil.

And yeah, the Mord Sith have been toned down for the viewing audience. LOL Though the outfit is fab.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh no! I hope he'll be okay. Motorbikes are evil.

And yeah, the Mord Sith have been toned down for the viewing audience. LOL Though the outfit is fab.
                          My parents saw him. He'll be fine. He was laughing with them. It's a good thing. Now my mom doesn't want let me pass my motorcycle license in the future even if she knows that she can't stop me. I will see him tomorrow but I had him on phone and he did some jokes about his leg. I think he's a little stupid.
                          Like we say "more fear than harm". I don't know if it's the right expression in english.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow...there's way too much to quote since I was last on!

pkprd, I'm glad your friend is alright. I had a friend who worked at a 'Top Secret' facility during 9/11, and I was frantically trying to call his wife to make sure he wasn't at the Pentagon. Even she didn't have clearance to know where he went (it was either Langley, Pentagon or I think NSA) but he'd called her almost immediately after it happened to let her know he was okay. Scary times, though.

This weekend was Sparky LOVE! Torri is constantly adorable. Does anyone have posted up what she talked about? I guess I should check the Torri/Elizabeth WOW thread.

Um...I don't remember much all of what was said in the last 3 pages of posts! So I'll just wave and say hi and happy, happy Monday.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

My parents saw him. He'll be fine. He was laughing with them. It's a good thing. Now my mom doesn't want let me pass my motorcycle license in the future even if she knows that she can't stop me. I will see him tomorrow but I had him on phone and he did some jokes about his leg. I think he's a little stupid.
                              Like we say "more fear than harm". I don't know if it's the right expression in english.
                              Good. We say a lot of things under the circumstances here. Scared spitless works. LOL Doctors call motorbikes "donorcycles" over here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Sparky Monday!

Probie I'm glad your cousin's ok...

cute Sparky-ish song.... ....Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X