Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    I guess! I'm sure he got some burns on his arms. I saw a screen cap with him getting covered in slag. Maybe Lizzie can put slave on his wounds
    Mmm, plasma cutter!whump, followed by Lizzie kissing him to make it better. I think I just saw a plot bunny hopping around!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Mmm, plasma cutter!whump, followed by Lizzie kissing him to make it better. I think I just saw a plot bunny hopping around!
      Oh if only Lizzie would make my metal working burns all better... *dreamy sigh*
      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Uh oh, Lizzie's spidey sense is tingling... more radio!sex!

Lookie, she sent LORNE!!!!
        Is this the one where he assures Ronon that she will send a rescue? I love the way after Epiphany that he never doubts his friends again.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SR good luck to the Hokies. Hopefully a nice "W" can lift the spirits of the boys from VPI.
          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Oh if only Lizzie would make my metal working burns all better... *dreamy sigh*
            Heheheh...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Is this the one where he assures Ronon that she will send a rescue? I love the way after Epiphany that he never doubts his friends again.
            You betcha that's the one. Good times. *huggles John and Lizzie*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR good luck to the Hokies. Hopefully a nice "W" can lift the spirits of the boys from VPI.
              Thanks. We need it. It's 13-3 at the half. *fingers crossed* And I'm a bit torn because ECU is my alma mater.
              sigpic

Comment

Go Hokies!

Comment

been thinking about writing my own post -eatg episode where they are on earth and they are trying to get back to the pegasus galaxy. and yes it will include elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Thanks. We need it. It's 13-3 at the half. *fingers crossed* And I'm a bit torn because ECU is my alma mater.
                    Okay, so after I haven't understood any of the last couple of posts you wrote I realise you must be talking about football (american football, not the real kind of).

@Anuna: Get better! I'm getting vaccinated today. Which probably means I will be out of action tomorrow. But better than being out with the flu for 3 weeks, I suppose.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

*watching Epiphany*

You know, I think I liked the hippie people better before. What a bunch of cowards, leaving John to face that invisible thing alone (well, except for Teer). I think I also liked Teer better before, but if she has the abilities she says she does, how come she didn't sense John's friends looking for him? Or did she conviniently forgot to mention that little fact?
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

That's it. Teer is like Edward Cullen. A mental stalker. *headdesk*
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Damn, and now SyFy's following up with a Legend of the Seeker mini-marathon. If anyone can follow in John and Elizabeth's footsteps, it's Richard and Kahlan.
                          I'm reading the second book of "The Sword of Truth". It's pretty interesting but I don't know the TV Show. I never thought about John and Elizabeth but why not.
                          Last edited by Probie; 06 November 2009, 12:03 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Go Hokies!
                            We won 16-3. It was ugly but a W is a W.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            been thinking about writing my own post -eatg episode where they are on earth and they are trying to get back to the pegasus galaxy. and yes it will include elizabeth.
                            Go for it.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Okay, so after I haven't understood any of the last couple of posts you wrote I realise you must be talking about football (american football, not the real kind of).

@Anuna: Get better! I'm getting vaccinated today. Which probably means I will be out of action tomorrow. But better than being out with the flu for 3 weeks, I suppose.
                            It's like a foreign language isn't it? LOL *chooses not to be offended by the "real football" remark*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            That's it. Teer is like Edward Cullen. A mental stalker. *headdesk*
                            So you're saying if you had John Sheppard all to yourself in a cozy little cabin, you wouldn't do anything to keep him there? She knew he'd do just what he did do if he knew his friends were coming...jump up and leave her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              I'm reading the second book of "The Sword of Truth". It's pretty interesting but I don't know the TV Show. I never thought about John and Elizabeth but why not.
                              I enjoyed what I saw of the TV show (I had to watch it on Hulu and eventually I couldn't find time to watch it). I read the first book but I found the writing a little--pedantic. Lots of simple sentences.

I'm not sure if I'm going to read the rest of the stories--I'd probably have to buy them used.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

American football IS the real football. All that other stuff's just soccer. *J/K*

Yes, get vaccinated! I'm still trying to work out whether my Exercised-induced/Allergy-induced asthma is enough to warrant flu shots. It's not chronic asthma in the sense that I need a rescue inhaler, but if I get sick, it's very taxing on my lungs. I've had a flu-like illness before (2 weeks out of work!) and I don't want it again...but I don't like to take vaccines away from people who REALLY need them. I have insurance, access to good doctors and (hopefully) loving parents who would nurse me if I was ill.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                I enjoyed what I saw of the TV show (I had to watch it on Hulu and eventually I couldn't find time to watch it). I read the first book but I found the writing a little--pedantic. Lots of simple sentences.

I'm not sure if I'm going to read the rest of the stories--I'd probably have to buy them used.

American football IS the real football. All that other stuff's just soccer. *J/K*

Yes, get vaccinated! I'm still trying to work out whether my Exercised-induced/Allergy-induced asthma is enough to warrant flu shots. It's not chronic asthma in the sense that I need a rescue inhaler, but if I get sick, it's very taxing on my lungs. I've had a flu-like illness before (2 weeks out of work!) and I don't want it again...but I don't like to take vaccines away from people who REALLY need them. I have insurance, access to good doctors and (hopefully) loving parents who would nurse me if I was ill.
                                I feel the same way. I don't have any health problems and don't get out in crowds a lot so I'm taking my chances. I've heard about serious complications from flu shots and they scare me. I think the panic is a bit unwarranted. Everything seems to be a crisis these days.

And on LOTS. Watched it. Loved it. They are a bit Sparkyesque and just cute as buttons. I also love Zed but not that way. Ewww. I read the first book and liked it but the show is all over the place canon wise. My husband read all of them and he says the show jumps around, leaves out whole arcs and changes pretty much everything. But he likes it too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X