No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very fun game everybody! Those last eps...

About TMC: one of the parts in that ep that gets me every time is when our Shep and the team go to the planet to meet them, and the first thing he asks about is whether or not they can help find the real Elizabeth. You can see that brief spark of hope in his eyes, and it kills me every single time b/c we know his heart's about to be broken. (with LIES!!!)

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I still can't watch a lot of S4 because it'll break me up. I find it easier to watch Team Shep episodes with no mention of who's in charge on Atlantis because then I can squint my eyes a little bit and pretend just for a moment that Elizabeth is still there and waiting for them.
    Yeah, I've found myself in kinda similar situations watching S5. They're offworld, there's some crisis, and we get the familiar cutaway shot of Atlantis floating calmly on the ocean, and my mind automatically expects to see Elizabeth in the next scene to discuss whatever the problem is. I mean seriously, I can visualize it in my mind. I'm waiting for that red shirt to show up... and then it doesn't.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    OK...I'm watching Coup D'etat....and see, yeah...I think pretty much EVERYONE in Pegasus Galaxy knows...why else would they always threaten to "start the killing with Sheppard" every single stinkin' time!?

Just a thought.....
    LOL! It's so true!
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Only thing I can think of is when she gets him in Inferno with the batted eyelashes over Norena. He TOTALLY has no idea what to do at that point. Same in the Tower. He gets sheepish over his behavior with Kirkettes.

But he totally loved it when she flirted with him inadvertently.
      It's because he knows he got busted. She called him on it, and all he can do is back pedal and try and get out of the room quick as possible
      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Back from the morning/afternoon errands...

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Think about your week end. Ok excuse me, I did a mistake. Think about OUR week end with Joe.lol
        *snickers*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        OK...I'm watching Coup D'etat....and see, yeah...I think pretty much EVERYONE in Pegasus Galaxy knows...why else would they always threaten to "start the killing with Sheppard" every single stinkin' time!?

Just a thought.....
        LMAO! True, dat. Nobody in Pegasus seems to have any trouble with the idea of John and Elizabeth as co-leaders AND lovers.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        After being busy the whole day I drop in. Hello thread! I'm about to watch some good ol' classic 'Lantis.
        Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        I still haven't watched GitM, and I don't think I ever will, because I know I won't enjoy it. But I was reading the synopsis on GW, and in the end there is this commentary:

Is Weir conscious, floating through space, or did her systems shut down? "Her system -- and the systems of her fellow Replicators -- have shut down. However, if anyone is foolish enough to mount a recovery and then attempt to awake them, they'd be asking for trouble."
        (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

Can somebody please do that?
        Hang in there, Big Bang goes live a week from Friday.

Here's a question--when she flirts openly with him, does he ever NOT flirt back? He just seemed to pick up the cue and run with it in all the scenes I can remember...
        John always flirts back with Lizzie. Always. He's incapable of not flirting back. Just as his charm is irresistible to her, her charm is irresistible to him. They're like catnip to each other.

Only thing I can think of is when she gets him in Inferno with the batted eyelashes over Norena. He TOTALLY has no idea what to do at that point. Same in the Tower. He gets sheepish over his behavior with Kirkettes.

But he totally loved it when she flirted with him inadvertently.
        "Why John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?"

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Very fun game everybody! Those last eps...

About TMC: one of the parts in that ep that gets me every time is when our Shep and the team go to the planet to meet them, and the first thing he asks about is whether or not they can help find the real Elizabeth. You can see that brief spark of hope in his eyes, and it kills me every single time b/c we know his heart's about to be broken. (with LIES!!!)
        And his poor heart just keeps getting broken. Poor John...

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        It's because he knows he got busted. She called him on it, and all he can do is back pedal and try and get out of the room quick as possible
        He is so busted, and he loves every minute of it.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, is anyone watching SyFy right now? 'Cause they're running The Ark!

Ooooh, John and Rodney in the spiffy orange space suits!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm writing with tears in my eyes. It was a bad idea to re-watch "Million Dollar Baby".

SK, our week end has to be fun. Yes I still want to go with you at this convention.lol

I need to find something fun to do.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Back to The Ark... John and Lizzie are having lots of radio!sex!

And Rodney keeps interrupting!

Comment

Uh oh, Lizzie's spidey sense is tingling... more radio!sex!

Lookie, she sent LORNE!!!!

Comment

Uh oh, Lizzie's spidey sense is tingling... more radio!sex!

Lookie, she sent LORNE!!!!
                  *needs to remember to rewatch "The Ark"*
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Rawr. John with blowtorch and safety glasses.

Comment

Gee, funny how when Rodney asks John if he's got anything he'd like to say before possibly killing himself taking the shuttle down, John says, "No, not really."

Why? Because unlike in Thirty-Eight Minutes, Elizabeth wasn't listening in on the radio.

Comment

Aww, lookit Lizzie sitting on Teyla's bed chatting with her gal pal. Heehee!

There's Lizzie teasing John about getting his head examined!

Comment

Rawr. John with blowtorch and safety glasses.
                          As a craftsman Shep is using a plasma cutter. I'll spare the boring stuff about how it works. Now Shep should have his sleeves down, I've been burnt before during burning and welding, it hurts like a *BEEP*. Normally I only wear burning goggles (I'm going off screen caps, I can't tell if Shep's wearing goggles or glasses. Glasses are a no-no) but that much cutting I'd bring out the face shield.

ETA: Since it's plasma, I'd use a welding hood for a job like cutting a solid hatch.
                          Last edited by pkprd869; 05 November 2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Damn, and now SyFy's following up with a Legend of the Seeker mini-marathon. If anyone can follow in John and Elizabeth's footsteps, it's Richard and Kahlan.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              As a craftsman Shep is using a plasma cutter. I'll spare the boring stuff about how it works. Now Shep should have his sleeves down, I've been burnt before during burning and welding, it hurts like a *BEEP*. Normally I only wear burning goggles (like Shep should be donning, but it looks like he's wearing darkened glasses, I guess he doesn't like seeing things) but that much cutting I'd bring out the face shield.

ETA: Since it's plasma, I'd use a welding hood for a job like cutting a solid hatch.
                              I guess we're supposed to take the sleeves rolled up and darkened glasses as a sign of just how badass John is. Y'know, like he's Atlantis's version of Chuck Norris.

Comment

I guess we're supposed to take the sleeves rolled up and darkened glasses as a sign of just how badass John is. Y'know, like he's Atlantis's version of Chuck Norris.
                                I guess! I'm sure he got some burns on his arms. I saw a screen cap with him getting covered in slag. Maybe Lizzie can put slave on his wounds

Comment

Working...
                                X