• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *twitches at the name of Scary Hair Boy*
    lol!

Eeeeee! *squeals at the cute smilies and pets them*

*passes around more champagne and trays of toast with smoked salmon and caviar and other tasty munchies*
    Yum! *snags some food off the tray* Never had caviar before.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

YAY! Congrats, Sparkies!
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

SK yes...pop in that DVD girl! we can watch together!

woo hoo! yay for 89000!!!!!!

and I agree...I was OK with Narim...actually no, that's a lie sorta, he kinda squicked me out (I hated him hitting on Sam . . . *shudders*) . . . .and Simon....ugh...*shudders again*

ETA Oh and we need something to drink with our champagne (can't drink champagne, give me HORRIBLE headaches)...
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Now I will sleep (front of the door of SKlol).
          Bye my Sparky friends.
          Heeheehee!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          SK yes...pop in that DVD girl! we can watch together!

woo hoo! yay for 89000!!!!!!

and I agree...I was OK with Narim...actually no, that's a lie sorta, he kinda squicked me out (I hated him hitting on Sam . . . *shudders*) . . . .and Simon....ugh...*shudders again*
          Yeah, Sam is Jack's girl!

Ugh, good riddance to Simon... *headdesk*

ETA Oh and we need something to drink with our champagne (can't drink champagne, give me HORRIBLE headaches)...
          Hmm... sparkling apple cider?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heeheehee!

Yeah, Sam is Jack's girl!

Ugh, good riddance to Simon... *headdesk*

Hmm... sparkling apple cider?
            Oh I can have alcohol, just not champagne (or vodka actually)....

um....I know....a good red wine, something fruityish!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I can have alcohol, just not champagne (or vodka actually)....

um....I know....a good red wine, something fruityish!
              Huh, maybe it's the bubbles?

Mmmm, a good fruity red. Sounds like a petite syrah!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*twitches at the name of Scary Hair Boy*

LOL! Nah, it's not too big. Nothing's too big for our Sparky!

Eeeeee! *squeals at the cute smilies and pets them*

*passes around more champagne and trays of toast with smoked salmon and caviar and other tasty munchies*
                Hmmmmm...salmon after my exam? Yes please! *munches* 2 more exams to go.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

SQUEE ALERT!!! (AGAIN)

Conversion . . . Oh. My. Goodness!!! Holy Sparky episode Batman! *sigh*

What I love the most : Elizabeth never backs down from John, no matter how scary he gets...and she makes sure Caldwell is well aware that his 'position' in Atlantis is totally temporary...

I wanted to cry when she told them that it was time for them to say their good byes....
                  sigpic

Comment

SQUEE ALERT!!! (AGAIN)

What I love the most : Elizabeth never backs down from John, no matter how scary he gets...and she makes sure Caldwell is well aware that his 'position' in Atlantis is totally temporary...

I wanted to cry when she told them that it was time for them to say their good byes....
                    We told you. It is totally Sparky.

And you did 89,000 posts without me. Now it's on to 90,000 and beyond. Wheeee!
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Yes, yes you did tell me....

watching Lost Boys now....*giggles* Lorne's too cute! And totally knows....
                      I think Aiden knows too....or suspected before....
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I missed some stuff. I LOVE redheads. Reba, red head. Bonnie Raitt, red head. (And one of the best slide guitarists I've heard.) And my #1 old school beauty, Raquel Welch, red head. *Puts on style guru hat* I think Lizzie had a tinge of red to her hair. With green eyes (deadly combo in my book) red was a good look to complement her features. Red and green always pair well since they are complimentary colors. (Hence my wearing of burgundy merino sweater and olive cavalry twill trousers.) I really liked that lime green sweater in "Sunday". Though with the deep "V" it was hard to pick were to focus

And yay for us! WHEN we make a 100,000 we'll have to do something special.
                        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

*sigh*
                          The Hive

they come through the gate, Elizabeth runs up to them...and all I can think is..."KISS HIM!!!!" It's probably a good thing that I didn't write the episodes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                            Hmmmmm...salmon after my exam? Yes please! *munches* 2 more exams to go.
                            Exams? Yes, eat the salmon! With all those lovely Omega-3s, it's good food for your brain!

SQUEE ALERT!!! (AGAIN)

Damn, I love Conversion. It's just Sparkyrific! And of course, it provides the proof positive that Caldwell is a Sparky shipper. Must finish that damn list...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I wanna get to 90,000 by Christmas! We can do it, Sparkies!

Yes, yes you did tell me....

watching Lost Boys now....*giggles* Lorne's too cute! And totally knows....
                            I think Aiden knows too....or suspected before....
                            Everybody knows. It's one of those unspoken but worst-kept secrets of Atlantis. You know, like 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?' Well Sparky is the Atlantis version.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                            Hmm, I missed some stuff. I LOVE redheads. Reba, red head. Bonnie Raitt, red head. (And one of the best slide guitarists I've heard.) And my #1 old school beauty, Raquel Welch, red head. *Puts on style guru hat* I think Lizzie had a tinge of red to her hair. With green eyes (deadly combo in my book) red was a good look to complement her features. Red and green always pair well since they are complimentary colors. (Hence my wearing of burgundy merino sweater and olive cavalry twill trousers.) I really liked that lime green sweater in "Sunday". Though with the deep "V" it was hard to pick were to focus

And yay for us! WHEN we make a 100,000 we'll have to do something special.
                            *cackles* That shirt did look rather nice on her, didn't it? I like to call that ensemble Lizzie's mint chocolate outfit.

*sigh*
                            The Hive

they come through the gate, Elizabeth runs up to them...and all I can think is..."KISS HIM!!!!" It's probably a good thing that I didn't write the episodes!
                            Hahahah! The more public snogs, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              I forgot to say that I just watched "EATG" in the entire for the first time.lol
                              It was funny and stupid.lol

SK: Don't be scared. I was kidding. I'm too big to be in your bag but I can carry it for you during this convention.lol
                              i watch it EATG every now and then.

Comment

Exams? Yes, eat the salmon! With all those lovely Omega-3s, it's good food for your brain!

Damn, I love Conversion. It's just Sparkyrific! And of course, it provides the proof positive that Caldwell is a Sparky shipper. Must finish that damn list...

I wanna get to 90,000 by Christmas! We can do it, Sparkies!

Everybody knows. It's one of those unspoken but worst-kept secrets of Atlantis. You know, like 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?' Well Sparky is the Atlantis version.

*cackles* That shirt did look rather nice on her, didn't it? I like to call that ensemble Lizzie's mint chocolate outfit.

Hahahah! The more public snogs, the better.
                                And briefing room snogs, control room snogs, closet snogs, jumper snogs, etc...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X