Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Hey, I've got a question. Can anybody see my sig pics? None of them are showing up for me and I want to know if it's just me.
    I can see text and smilies but that's it....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Ditto.

I'm out! See y'all tomorrow!
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Me three.

See you tomorrow, Eri! *waves*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          Ditto.

I'm out! See y'all tomorrow!
          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Me three.

See you tomorrow, Eri! *waves*
          Grr, that's annoying. *sigh*
          Maybe the rotating sig website crashed or something, I don't know. *shrug* I just picked one and put it up there normally.
          Last edited by Erin87; 03 November 2009, 02:42 PM.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Grr, that's annoying. *sigh*
            Maybe the rotating sig website crashed or something, I don't know. *shrug* I just picked one and put it up there normally.
            Hmm, maybe the bandwidth limit was exceeded? You could always give it another try tomorrow.

*pets the sig*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, I've got a question. Can anybody see my sig pics? None of them are showing up for me and I want to know if it's just me.
              I can see it. I guess it must be fixed. Love the sig.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SQUEE WARNING!

I finally got to watch The Siege III uninterrupted...and holy Sparky episode Batman! Other than the obvious moments....I really like the end scene, the bit where she goes and reassures him when Ford (*sniff* poor Aiden ) takes off....I just love the chemistry between the two of them!

Watching Intruder now....I LOVE how she blatantly flirts with him in the opening scene!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

SQUEE WARNING!

I finally got to watch The Siege III uninterrupted...and holy Sparky episode Batman! Other than the obvious moments....I really like the end scene, the bit where she goes and reassures him when Ford (*sniff* poor Aiden ) takes off....I just love the chemistry between the two of them!

Watching Intruder now....I LOVE how she blatantly flirts with him in the opening scene!
                  SQUEEE! They were so playing footsie under the table in the opening scene from Intruder.

Comment

SQUEEE! They were so playing footsie under the table in the opening scene from Intruder.
                    heck yeah they were!
                    and when it went all dark.....

bits of this episode confuse me a little though...just insignificant little details that really don't matter in the long run....
                    sigpic

Comment

heck yeah they were!
                      and when it went all dark.....
                      Betcha Lizzie's a good squealer when John's tickling her.

bits of this episode confuse me a little though...just insignificant little details that really don't matter in the long run....
                      Like what? Maybe one of us who has seen it a few times can clarify them for you...

Comment

Betcha Lizzie's a good squealer when John's tickling her.
                        *gigglesnort*

Like what? Maybe one of us who has seen it a few times can clarify them for you...
                        I may end up sounding really stupid but...in Letters from Pegasus, when they all make those videos, Elizabeth tells Simon not to wait for her. (and I realize that Simon could've told her right from the start in Intruder that he's found someone else....) So...I kinda don't get (but I guess I kinda do) why it comes as such a shock to her that he has in fact moved on (not that I mind, but...I dunno)...I'm not making much sense....I guess what I'm trying to say is that she seems surprised that he's 'found someone new' when she, essentially, told him to...*shrug* like I said, it sounds really stupid, but it just kinda bugged me...
                        sigpic

Comment

so whos going to have the honor of doing the pic spam for "First Strike."

Comment

I may end up sounding really stupid but...in Letters from Pegasus, when they all make those videos, Elizabeth tells Simon not to wait for her. (and I realize that Simon could've told her right from the start in Intruder that he's found someone else....) So...I kinda don't get (but I guess I kinda do) why it comes as such a shock to her that he has in fact moved on (not that I mind, but...I dunno)...I'm not making much sense....I guess what I'm trying to say is that she seems surprised that he's 'found someone new' when she, essentially, told him to...*shrug* like I said, it sounds really stupid, but it just kinda bugged me...
                            Ah, timelines...

Let's back up to the end of Season 1. At the end of The Brotherhood, Atlantis picks up the Wraith hive ships on the long range sensors; the ships will arrive in two weeks. Letters From Pegasus takes place a few days later, while The Gift takes place less than one week before the Wraith ships' estimated arrival. The events of The Siege Parts 1-3 take place over the next week. The flashback scenes in The Intruder imply that Weir, Sheppard, Beckett, and McKay return to Earth through the gate shortly afterward, making it a little over two weeks from the time that the messages were sent back to Earth to the time when The Siege ended and the command staff went back to Earth. Elizabeth probably contacted Simon as soon as she could after her arrival (I would expect within a day). Somehow, I doubt very much that Simon found his 'someone else' and got into a serious relationship with her in that short of a time; more likely, he met the other woman well before Letters From Pegasus.

Sheppard didn't get promoted to Lieutenant Colonel until about a month after the events of The Siege three-parter, so they were all on Earth for at least that long, probably a little longer. So basically, Elizabeth's shocked because Simon was cheating on her and then held out on telling her for over a month, only spilling his guts at the last minute as the deadline for the Daedalus's departure was coming up on them. The jerk.

Comment

Ah, timelines...

Let's back up to the end of Season 1. At the end of The Brotherhood, Atlantis picks up the Wraith hive ships on the long range sensors; the ships will arrive in two weeks. Letters From Pegasus takes place a few days later, while The Gift takes place less than one week before the Wraith ships' estimated arrival. The events of The Siege Parts 1-3 take place over the next week. The flashback scenes in The Intruder imply that Weir, Sheppard, Beckett, and McKay return to Earth through the gate shortly afterward, making it a little over two weeks from the time that the messages were sent back to Earth to the time when The Siege ended and the command staff went back to Earth. Elizabeth probably contacted Simon as soon as she could after her arrival (I would expect within a day). Somehow, I doubt very much that Simon found his 'someone else' and got into a serious relationship with her in that short of a time; more likely, he met the other woman well before Letters From Pegasus.

Sheppard didn't get promoted to Lieutenant Colonel until about a month after the events of The Siege three-parter, so they were all on Earth for at least that long, probably a little longer. So basically, Elizabeth's shocked because Simon was cheating on her and then held out on telling her for over a month, only spilling his guts at the last minute as the deadline for the Daedalus's departure was coming up on them. The jerk.
                              Ah...I, obviously, need to pay closer attention to details. Thank you for clearing it up....
                              And yeah, he's a jerk...she's way better off without him!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah...I, obviously, need to pay closer attention to details. Thank you for clearing it up....
                                And yeah, he's a jerk...she's way better off without him!
                                What can I say... when I research for a fic, I like to be thorough.

She's definitely better off without him. And it cleared the way for John to steal her heart!

Comment

Working...
                                X