X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post
    ...coming out of the shadows to ask a question:

Spoiler:
    ...regarding a story that I'm not sure has been written or not. Set during "Outcast", Elizabeth is still alive and w/John on Atlantis, and she goes back to Earth with John for the funeral instead of Ronon. Anybody know if it's been done yet?
    Um, here's one. For the Living
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      It's my new game: post pics. I'm like a kid. I discovered something so I can't stop.lol

I want to bring more Sparky pics but I don't know a site where I can find the screencaps. GW is great but it lacks some pics.
      I like stargatecaps.com. They have everything through Season 4's This Mortal Coil, I think. For S1-3 stuff, they're pretty great.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

It's my new game: post pics. I'm like a kid. I discovered something so I can't stop.lol

http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/sparky10.jpg

http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/22382810.jpg

I want to bring more Sparky pics but I don't know a site where I can find the screencaps. GW is great but it lacks some pics.
        Keep those pics coming, they're gorgeous!

As for other places to find screencaps, there's Stargate Caps, StargateSG1971, and for caps in big beautiful HD, Stargate-Caps.net.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks for the links.
          So I will start with the beginning. With Rising.

First eyes/sex

First "worry face" for him

First touch

First "I don't know why but I stuck to you" lol

First fight

First balcony scene (a.k.a Roméo and Juliet.lol)

Voilà
          If you want to add something for this episode, do it.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks for the links.
            So I will start with the beginning. With Rising.

First eyes/sex
            http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/normal10.jpg
            http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/normal11.jpg
            Over champagne, no less.

Bring on the woobie/freak out moments!

First "I don't know why but I stuck to you" lol
            http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/102x2110.jpg
            All she has to do is put her lips together and blow against his ear. Heehee.

I just love the look of the sky in that scene.

First balcony scene (a.k.a Roméo and Juliet.lol)
            http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/45/27/11/normal14.jpg
            *sighs and pets them*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey guys! I'm nowhere around LJ or GW but I finally posted this - it was beta read and waiting to be posted - so - have another chapter of The Simple Things. This time around, rockstar John could use some help.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I think I'm the only person in this thread who has NOT seen any of the Alien movies....

Probie great pics! Keep 'em comin'!

Anuna thanks for the new chapter! *sends happy wedding vibes to Anuna* *hugs* I'm so excited for you!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Hey guys! I'm nowhere around LJ or GW but I finally posted this - it was beta read and waiting to be posted - so - have another chapter of The Simple Things. This time around, rockstar John could use some help.
                  Yay, more country rock AU!

*huggles Anuna*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  I think I'm the only person in this thread who has NOT seen any of the Alien movies....
                  What?! Oh, you have got to see them! At least the first two; the third and fourth ones weren't all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Yay, more country rock AU!

*huggles Anuna*

What?! Oh, you have got to see them! At least the first two; the third and fourth ones weren't all that great.
                    Guess I'm adding them to my request list at the library! At least I know my hubby'll watch 'em with me (he usually hates the stuff I get from the library)

I'm listening to "Sold" by John Michael Montgomery on my computer and it's making me think of the 2 "auction the men of stargate" fics I've recently read....*giggle*
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Guess I'm adding them to my request list at the library! At least I know my hubby'll watch 'em with me (he usually hates the stuff I get from the library)
                      Just remember to leave the lights on when you go to bed after you see the first one. You won't want to be near any dark corners...

I'm listening to "Sold" by John Michael Montgomery on my computer and it's making me think of the 2 "auction the men of stargate" fics I've recently read....*giggle*
                      I think I know the fics you're talking about. Funny stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Just remember to leave the lights on when you go to bed after you see the first one. You won't want to be near any dark corners...

I think I know the fics you're talking about. Funny stuff!
                        Aw man...I'm already afraid of the dark as it is.... *sigh*

Both of them are very funny...and well written....*sigh* I love fan fiction!
                        sigpic

Comment

where can i find that big bang story?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            where can i find that big bang story?
                            You'll have to wait until November, I think.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Aw man...I'm already afraid of the dark as it is.... *sigh*
                              *huggles* It took me years to get over my fear of the dark. Heck, I still prefer to have a nightlight in my bedroom... of course, now that's more so I can see where the heck I'm going if I need to get up in the middle of the night.

Both of them are very funny...and well written....*sigh* I love fan fiction!
                              Me too! I love reading it, I love writing it (when the muses cooperate, that is!), it's just fun!

Comment

The first college football scores update: USC is up 21-9 against Oregon State at halftime, so we'll see how high the score gets.

Air Force almost upset Utah but lost in overtime, 23-16. John is a sad puppy and will need some cheering up from Lizzie. And Navy beat Wake Forest, 13-10, so the Atlantis Marines will all be celebrating tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X