Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13
    Left a comment--very spicy. I like, especially the creativity with it being a band! If I can--for my taste the descriptive parts were rather detailed. Not being critical of it, because it was good stuff! But from the perspective of generally non-smut reader, it was descriptive.
    Heee, I have to learn how to do sensual. However the scene had the purpose
    Spoiler:
    of showing just how much tension was between them even as they first met. So, passion.
    However, compared with my usual stuff this is mild.

Thank you! I'm so glad you think it was good stuff Hopefully you weren't offended by my musical observations. I really really don't like jazz.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
      *pops in randomly after ages of absence, because she's been talking to Anuna lately*

Oh, francaise! Je prends un cours francaise a l'université. On est un cours "niveau débutant". And I try to read "Le petit Nicolas", but I'm not really good enough, yet, and it's really hard.
      "Le petit Nicolas" is my childhood. Nicolas, Alceste, Agnan....good souvenirs.
      There is a movie in France about it.
      If you need help or if you want to practise your french, I'm here.

Anuna:This is evil. It's time for me to go watch football with dad but I want to read your story now. Dilemma.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

"Le petit Nicolas" is my childhood. Nicolas, Alceste, Agnan....good souvenirs.
        There is a movie in France about it.
        If you need help or if you want to practise your french, I'm here.

Anuna:This is evil. It's time for me to go watch football with dad but I want to read your story now. Dilemma.lol
        Do it simultaneously. I'm willing to bet you'll forget about watching football

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          *schlumps in*

Aw MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

Okay, pkprd...any limitations on this FIC I'm going to have to write? I'm not great at song-based fics but I have a funny idea for one based on school colors.

*waves to Fionnait*

*schulmps out*
          sorry Eri....congrats pkprd....
          Penn State SPANKED E Illinois!
          Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          ZOMG is it football day again?

Anyway. I decided I could as well start posting what should have been my Big bang fic, while I'm working on it still. Here is chapter #1, with lots of dubious musical comments. I'm sure some people will throw rotten tomatoes my way, but heck. I was having tons of fun

The simple things Keep in mind that there's a tiny bit of smut in there, but not too detailed.
          woo...more fic from you! yay! Can't wait to read it!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Do it simultaneously. I'm willing to bet you'll forget about watching football
            I just read it (yes I prefer your story to football). Love the way you write the characters.
            Ok I have to leave because my dad is yelling at me.lol
            But it's really EXCELLENT, Anuna!
            sigpic

Comment

I just read it (yes I prefer your story to football). Love the way you write the characters.
              Ok I have to leave because my dad is yelling at me.lol
              But it's really EXCELLENT, Anuna!
              Thank you so very much, Probie! I'm happy to know you liked it! There will be more, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                *schlumps in*

Aw MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

Okay, pkprd...any limitations on this FIC I'm going to have to write? I'm not great at song-based fics but I have a funny idea for one based on school colors.

*waves to Fionnait*

*schulmps out*
                It's OK my UGA homie. *pat on back* Not too may limitations I guess. I guess the only one is it can't be insulting, like mean insulting. Hey, at least I didn't make you sing "Rocky Top"

Drew I saw the Nittany Lions stomped E.Illinois
                SK Who does USC play? I think the Men of Troy got their one shocking loss for the year out their system. They'll probably win out.
                SR congrats on the Hokies.
                Probie "Rocky Top" is the unofficial fight song of the Tennessee Volunteers, and it's an official song for the state of Tennessee. Give me enough Jack Daniels and I'll sing every word I hope your soccer (football) team wins. Can you and Falcon and Fionnait include English subtitles for those of us that no hablo?
                Anuna nice fic.
                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

*passes pkprd some Jack* let's hear it!

and yes...we did indeed do some stomping today!

*wonders how her actual alma mater's homecoming game went*
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you so very much, Probie! I'm happy to know you liked it! There will be more, of course.
                    Can't wait to it. You're already knew that I'm one of your fans.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                    It's OK my UGA homie. *pat on back* Not too may limitations I guess. I guess the only one is it can't be insulting, like mean insulting. Hey, at least I didn't make you sing "Rocky Top"

SK Who does USC play? I think the Men of Troy got their one shocking loss for the year out their system. They'll probably win out.
                    Probie "Rocky Top" is the unofficial fight song of the Tennessee Volunteers, and it's an official song for the state of Tennessee. Give me enough Jack Daniels and I'll sing every word I hope your soccer (football) team wins. Can you and Falcon and Fionnait include English subtitles for those of us that no hablo?
                    Anuna nice fic.
                    Sorry. It's so good to speak in french that I forget you.
                    So I said to Falcon: I didn't know that JM called SGA fans "Shrill and Ill-informed Lemmings". I liked her little "madness" (sorry Falcon for the word lol) and I was used to speak in french to her but I don't want to disturb her so if she wanted I can stop.
                    Fionnait: She said she takes French class.

I promise to translate the next time. Au revoir, mon ami (Bye my Homie)
                    And for the moment, my team wins. hihihihihi
                    Last edited by Probie; 10 October 2009, 01:15 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

WE WIN!!!!!
                      3.0 for portugal.
                      Now time to go to sleep.
                      bye
                      sigpic

Comment

I liked her little "madness" (sorry Falcon for the word lol)...
                        Because it is madness.... ...and I like it. Insane in the nutbrain!!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Heee, I have to learn how to do sensual. However the scene had the purpose
                          Spoiler:
                          of showing just how much tension was between them even as they first met. So, passion.
                          However, compared with my usual stuff this is mild.

Thank you! I'm so glad you think it was good stuff Hopefully you weren't offended by my musical observations. I really really don't like jazz.
                          Yes, I figured it was mild for you, naughty girl. As to purpose, it worked very well.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post

Anuna nice fic.
                          Nah. I don't do mean in fandoms. Not even football. A little humorous smack talk here and there for laughs, but no real animosity. I'd hold no grudge against ya, especially since you deserved to win.

But thanks for not making me sing Rocky Top.

I think I actually have a good idea for how to write something funny...guess I'll be doing that during the UF-LSU game. Hopefully it shall be to your liking!
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

WE WIN!!!!!
                            3.0 for portugal.
                            Now time to go to sleep.
                            bye
                            Congratulations! It's good to win.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ahhhh, football. *huggles Eri, high-fives SR and pkprd869*

USC has a bye this week, so I can just sit back and watch everyone else's games. Next week, however, we head east to South Bend and our annual showdown with Notre Dame. Crosstown rivals UCLA got spanked by Oregon, so I'm happy about that. Air Force is down by a touchdown at halftime, and John's on the edge of his seat.

'Nuna! The country music AU fic is on! *squees and twirls*

*waves to Fionnait* Long time, no see! Welcome back!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Ugh. Took the SAT for the second time today and now my brain is fried.

Just cause it's cute:
                              *squeals and pets Sparky* Ah, they're so cute!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Adding to the 'Sparky'...

"The way it SHOULD have been..."

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X