No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah! Eri and SR were talking about a SparkySnark recap of Submersion earlier today, and what is tonight's late night SGA rerun on SyFy? You guessed it, Submersion. And yes, the 'either way or either way' scene just came up. I love it!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    That was my first thought when I was watching this ep for the first time. I was like 'yes! hope! that means she can come back later as Torri!' But no.
    I know! TPTW giveth, and TPTW taketh away.

*nearly starts crying just because of that look* Now that is talent right there. To be able to get that kind of emotion from people (okay, me) just from a screencap!
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I spent most of that episode with my hands over my mouth going "OMGOMG!" I'm surprised my husband didn't leave the room. LOL And there is never a time when he looks even close to this devastated. Not even in TLM when he hears about the deaths of each and every member of his team. He was pretty shook up at Carson's funeral but never about anything else to this extent. That's why even people who didn't want to see it couldn't help but notice.
    I keep wanting to reach out and pet the screencap of woobie!John.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I just gave up earlier. My patience is limited these days to about 5 seconds.
    Heh!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I only have time to say:

Spoiler:
      Rocky Top you'll always be
      Home sweet home to me
      Good ole Rocky Top
      Rocky Top Tennessee
      Rocky Top Tennessee
      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        *cracks up* You're mom's obsessed! But then... so are we. LOL!
        Yes she's obsessed. This morning I just woke up and she continued to talk about it. and "blablabla......"lol
        So today, I'll spend my day with a friend because I don't want to see my mother.lol

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
        Just a quick vid rec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS6CGu2ZxZs

*sneaks out*
        Great vid rec.

Excellent report, Probie! Loved your parents' comments. I think we all share in your mom's pain. lol.
        Thank you! The most funny was my dad. He's still annoyed to talk like a girl.lol

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        I only have time to say:

Spoiler:
        Home sweet home to me
        Good ole Rocky Top
        Rocky Top Tennessee
        Rocky Top Tennessee
        Football, huh?Lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Looks like the problems with the forum are continuing... according to a post over in the Announcement folder, it's going to continue for the next couple of days. *sighs*

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
          Just a quick vid rec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS6CGu2ZxZs

*sneaks out*
          Cute vid! I noticed they've got some other fun Sparky videos, too.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Yes she's obsessed. This morning I just woke up and she continued to talk about it. and "blablabla......"lol
          So today, I'll spend my day with a friend because I don't want to see my mother.lol
          Oh, we were all the same way when GitM came out.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
            I only have time to say:

Spoiler:
            Home sweet home to me
            Good ole Rocky Top
            Rocky Top Tennessee
            Rocky Top Tennessee
            WHATEV!

Spoiler:
            Glory, Glory to Ol' Georgia!
            And to H-e-double-hockey-sticks to Tennessee!
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

A lemming is cute. Why you choose that? I'm not saying that you are not sweet or cute to be a lemming. It's not a provocation....Oh god, I have a problem now.lol
              I don't know if you remember but JM called the Atlantis fans "Shrill and Ill-informed Lemmings" once and it stuck.

Once I became Heightmeyer's Lemming, I never really got rid of it again, and I don't mind that cause it's really fun. Much RPG-fun to be had too.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Your Drawing is AWESOME! That's great!
              Thanks.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ugh. Took the SAT for the second time today and now my brain is fried.

Just cause it's cute:
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

It is difficult to come here. I almost gave up. pfiou

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Oh, we were all the same way when GitM came out.
                  It's also Football here. I hope my team will win because we are almost eliminated from the competition.

Now my mom is calm. And Now, my dad and I are excited because of Football. lol

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I don't know if you remember but JM called the Atlantis fans "Shrill and Ill-informed Lemmings" once and it stuck.

Once I became Heightmeyer's Lemming, I never really got rid of it again, and I don't mind that cause it's really fun. Much RPG-fun to be had too.
                  Je ne savais pas pour JM. C'est vrai que c'est marrant de petit "délire" que tu as. J'ai pris l'habitude de te parler francais donc dis moi si ca te dérange.lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Je ne savais pas pour JM. C'est vrai que c'est marrant de petit "délire" que tu as. J'ai pris l'habitude de te parler francais donc dis moi si ca te dérange.lol
                    C'est bien, le Français.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      C'est bien, le Français.
                      Oui c'est bien et tellement plus simple pour moi.
                      sigpic

Comment

*pops in randomly after ages of absence, because she's been talking to Anuna lately*

Oh, francaise! Je prends un cours francaise a l'université. On est un cours "niveau débutant". And I try to read "Le petit Nicolas", but I'm not really good enough, yet, and it's really hard.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

*schlumps in*

Aw MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

Okay, pkprd...any limitations on this FIC I'm going to have to write? I'm not great at song-based fics but I have a funny idea for one based on school colors.

*waves to Fionnait*

*schulmps out*

Comment

ZOMG is it football day again?

Anyway. I decided I could as well start posting what should have been my Big bang fic, while I'm working on it still. Here is chapter #1, with lots of dubious musical comments. I'm sure some people will throw rotten tomatoes my way, but heck. I was having tons of fun

The simple things Keep in mind that there's a tiny bit of smut in there, but not too detailed.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              *schlumps in*

Aw MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

Okay, pkprd...any limitations on this FIC I'm going to have to write? I'm not great at song-based fics but I have a funny idea for one based on school colors.

*waves to Fionnait*

*schulmps out*
                              Sooorrryyyyy! And congrats to pkprd.

And my game was boring but we won 48-14. My Hokies are on a roll.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Anyway. I decided I could as well start posting what should have been my Big bang fic, while I'm working on it still. Here is chapter #1, with lots of dubious musical comments. I'm sure some people will throw rotten tomatoes my way, but heck. I was having tons of fun

The simple things Keep in mind that there's a tiny bit of smut in there, but not too detailed.
                              *goes to read*
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Left a comment--very spicy. I like especially the creativity with it being a band and the fun of the personalities!

As a minor note--and please don't take this as a criticism, because it's not, but so you can know the perspective of generally non-smut reader: it was rather descriptive. I didn't mind because it was good stuff (and HOT), but so you can have another POV for future 'heads up' warnings.

Comment

Working...
                                X