Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shows off new sig*
    Reluctant as I was to give up the advertising, I figured it was time for a new one. I haven't changed it since I joined!
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Yes she will beat me and it's very sad. Maybe I will find something to do in another room during this scene.lol
      Bake her a chocolate cake?

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      *shows off new sig*
      Reluctant as I was to give up the advertising, I figured it was time for a new one. I haven't changed it since I joined!
      It's a beautiful sig! John and Elizabeth are both hopeless romantics! Of course, so are we.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Erin, I LOVE your new sig! *shippy sigh*
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          *shows off new sig*
          I love the sig. Such a romantic color.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          And needless to say, I love yours too. Adorable to the max.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

And needless to say, I love yours too. Adorable to the max.
            Thanks...although I can only take credit for having impeccable taste! I'm still learning how to make sigs and stuff (and sucking at it...although I think the problem may be more the program I'm using than my ability to make things...)
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

*pops in* College is going to be the death of me I swear!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              *huggles Anuna and sends chocolate*

And just to add, Elizabeth had to pull strings with the President just so that Simon could watch that "goodbye" video that Elizabeth made in Rising. So yeah, I also think Elizabeth would've had to give her mom a cover story. Which is a real shame as she'd never know about what Elizabeth was really doing at the time of her supposed "death."
              You know let's just say *somehow* she got clearance. Like maybe years later the Stargate goes public or something like that. I can so see John going to tell her Mom and even though it's been years his voice still breaks and her Mom goes "You loved her don't you?" And he says "I still do" and then she goes "I thought so. I can see the pain in your eyes" *sniffles*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                *pops in* College is going to be the death of me I swear!

You know let's just say *somehow* she got clearance. Like maybe years later the Stargate goes public or something like that. I can so see John going to tell her Mom and even though it's been years his voice still breaks and her Mom goes "You loved her don't you?" And he says "I still do" and then she goes "I thought so. I can see the pain in your eyes" *sniffles*
                *kicks college's butt for RA* *hugs* you'll make...I know you will!

....aw....that would be an angsty/sweet story....*hint hint*
                sigpic

Comment

*kicks college's butt for RA* *hugs* you'll make...I know you will!

*huggles* Thanks I had to do a video for my English class (I have to make apostrophes "fun and informative" )

And maybe

Comment

*huggles* Thanks I had to do a video for my English class (I have to make apostrophes "fun and informative" )

And maybe
                    um...ok....that's kinda odd what are you majoring in?

sigpic

Comment

um...ok....that's kinda odd what are you majoring in?

My teacher is a nut job...but she's really cool I'm majoring in Earth and Space science

Comment

*joins in the sniffling*

Why yes, yes it would...

Hmm, like the old "Schoolhouse Rock" animated shorts? Ah, memories.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

RA I loved Earth and Space Science...took it in high school (and Astronomy - my HS had a planetarium! ) I just sucked at all the math....

SK I remember "Schoolhouse Rock".....aw I'm getting all nostalgic now!

*is frustrated with her graphic art ineptness*
                          sigpic

Comment

*joins in the sniffling*

Why yes, yes it would...

Hmm, like the old "Schoolhouse Rock" animated shorts? Ah, memories.
                            *sniffles*

I probably should write it...

AH!!!! Memories! Ahh!!! Conjunction Junction! How a bill becomes a law! Aw man really good times But it's actually Stargate SG-1 style I had examples where they use sentences with Apostrophes
                            RA I loved Earth and Space Science...took it in high school (and Astronomy - my HS had a planetarium! ) I just sucked at all the math....

Awww man! I'm so jealous! My school didn't have that. I really wanted to go to Penn state, they have an Astronomy and Astrophysics degree but Alas... I'm good at the math part...where they ask what's the height of the tree if you have the length of the shadow and the height of the sun...fun stuff!

What are you having a problem with?

Comment

Bake her a chocolate cake?

It's a beautiful sig! John and Elizabeth are both hopeless romantics! Of course, so are we.
                              Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Thanks!
                              But I also made another one, and now I'm all conflicted.
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Schoolhouse Rock! We used to watch that when I taught. And I also remember the Electric Company. Ah, nostalgia. It's amazing now how truly primitive the graphics look.

My personal favorite was Conjunction Junction.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X