Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Thanks. Glad you liked it. Next one I'll have to warm things up.
    Hehehehehe - please do.....
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
      WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sad, but good. Good imagery, felt like I was sitting right next to them, freezing my a@# off.

Great fic! I love "John & Elizabeth in a bar" ficlets. Get them in civvies, get a little alcohol in 'em and watch the sparks fly!!!!

Read this last night on LJ....as always - amazing job!
      Thanks! I'm glad you like it! It's so much fun to write them out of their element...

*sigh* I'm addicted, there's no way around it...I have a few more story ideas floating around in my head...
      and to make matters worse, I REALLY listened to this song today....and it called to me....

You

....and said, "write about me too please!" (and made me really wish I was able to make a vid (hint hint to someone looking for something to do lol))
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

I wish I could be on here more today but I have this stupid assignment that I have to finish ughh it´s driving me crazy, I don´t understand any of it . I have asked for help but I don´t seam to get it no metter how hard I try to figure it out. I really have been trying to figure it out. *head-desk* *emerald_day signs off*

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
          I wish I could be on here more today but I have this stupid assignment that I have to finish ughh it´s driving me crazy, I don´t understand any of it . I have asked for help but I don´t seam to get it no metter how hard I try to figure it out. I really have been trying to figure it out. *head-desk* *emerald_day signs off*
          *hugs* what's the assignment?
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles emerald_day*

SR, I love that new sig banner you've got! Ah, John... *wibbles*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey guys. How are you all? I'm mostly in the lurker mode, because I'm eaither busy or trying to write.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                I know your pain! I'm currently stuck in creative Hades working on, well, work. Sorry for the flybys. It'll probably be that way for a few more weeks, at least. I can't stay and visit as I sometimes can.

I am working on the Lifeline recap on my off time (it's hard cuz I really need the script and photobucket in front of me to do the summary and I can't get wireless everywhere). And I'm trying to get to fics. Loving the ficlets; however, my apologies to vidders--YouTube/vids are things I just can't watch, so forgive my not reviewing them. My computer faces outwards, and while I can disguise writing, I can't hide watching a 4 minute video.

Forum smilies are hard enough to hide.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Pfiou...I'm tired.lol
                  My niece had a great day so I'm happy. I spent my afternoon singing stupid songs and dancing with kids. My brother was horrified to see me like this. I was like a little kid.lol
                  I don't know If I should watch an episode of SGA or go to sleep. If i watch an episode rom the season 4, I can do both at same time.lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Pfiou...I'm tired.lol
                    My niece had a great day so I'm happy. I spent my afternoon singing stupid songs and dancing with kids. My brother was horrified to see me like this. I was like a little kid.lol
                    I don't know If I should watch an episode of SGA or go to sleep. If i watch an episode rom the season 4, I can do both at same time.lol
                    I used to get paid to do that (act like a kid, I mean)

watch SGA of course!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      *huggles emerald_day*

SR, I love that new sig banner you've got! Ah, John... *wibbles*
                      Thanks. It's a version of that last wallie I did. I went from angsty to angstier. LOL
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Hey guys. How are you all? I'm mostly in the lurker mode, because I'm eaither busy or trying to write.
                        *huggles* You and me both!

Pfiou...I'm tired.lol
                        There's the spirit!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Thanks. It's a version of that last wallie I did. I went from angsty to angstier. LOL
                          Ahhh, never let it be said that angst hasn't been good for Sparky! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            I used to get paid to do that (act like a kid, I mean)

watch SGA of course!
                            I was paid with the smiles of my niece. Wow it's beautiful what I said.lol
                            Sorry I'm tired and when I'm tired I say stupid things.lol
                            I think I will watch the season 4 of BSG.
                            No SGA for me tonight.

*huggles* You and me both!

There's the spirit!
                            I was sure that you liked this one, SK.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I was paid with the smiles of my niece. Wow it's beautiful what I said.lol
                              Sorry I'm tired and when I'm tired I say stupid things.lol
                              I think I will watch the season 4 of BSG.
                              No SGA for me tonight.

I was sure that you liked this one, SK.lol
                              Season 4 of BSG? No snorefest there; that'll keep you up at night! LOL!

Comment

Season 4 of BSG? No snorefest there; that'll keep you up at night! LOL!
                                Yes I know. It's not really a problem. I have some trouble to sleep these days.
                                This show is really great. I just need to remember the last episode that I watched, the story and the names of the characters.lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X