No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Congrats! I went to bed thinking you guys were goners. And my favorite mascot has to be the horned frogs. I would love it if they played SC. LOL
    *cracks up*

I think 4 of the top ten lost. Can't wait to see the polls.
    You and me both... We'll be playing Cal next week, too.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I have a busy day today--but I AM SO EXCITED. Last night I wrote the 'reunion' scene from Testament and I had so much fun doing it.
    *squees* Awesome! I'm looking forward to reading it!

As for me and Big Bang, I've finally got a groove going on the 'back on Earth' section, and I'm feeling really good about getting this thing done by the deadline. Yay!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    GAH! I'm Stoked! Speaking of Testament, lookit what else I got for my b-day! Thanks Erin!!!

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...testament2.jpg

It's perfect! Just what i imagine when I imagine some of the setting of Testament!
    That is gorgeous! Great job, Erin!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yay! I finally finished it! The 'Elizabeth jumps John in the gate room' plot bunny

Unexpected

I really need to write Sparky more

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        I swear of the Phils lose one more game I'm switching teams

I recognize the ZZ top song, one of those should work! Hopefully I'll get started on it within the next few days because my brother has my S1 of Atlantis
        Thanks! I personally like the Joan Jett song, I almost skipped it while searching my extensive music library. No worries about getting your DVD's back, I wasn't trying to make this a "skiffle". Now on to your bribe... I mean payment. Is five chapters cool? And I will offer some delivery options:
        A. I give you all the chapters upon completion of the vid.
        B. When you are ready to start making the vid, I write one chapter to act like a deposit. I will then give you a chapter every 3-5 days like a payment until the vid is finished.

Also, would you like these chapters sent to you privately like a PM or e-mail? Or would you prefer I post them here like a spoiler, or post them at command dynamics?

ETA: That was a... umm... sweet (or cute, which ever one I haven't used this month) fic. I like the bet between McKay and Zalenka.
        Last edited by pkprd869; 27 September 2009, 10:56 AM.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Thanks! I personally like the Joan Jett song, I almost skipped it while searching my extensive music library. No worries about getting your DVD's back, I wasn't trying to make this a "skiffle". Now on to your bribe... I mean payment. Is five chapters cool? And I will offer some delivery options:
          A. I give you all the chapters upon completion of the vid.
          B. When you are ready to start making the vid, I write one chapter to act like a deposit. I will then give you a chapter every 3-5 days like a payment until the vid is finished.

Also, would you like these chapters sent to you privately like a PM or e-mail? Or would you prefer I post them here like a spoiler, or post them at command dynamics?
          5 chapters is totally cool And I like option B...it'll give me a reason to finish it

Hmm...Command Dynamics please so then I can save it as a favorite But make sure to post a link in here!

Speaking of which I got myself a Command Dynamics account...I think that means I'll have to write more Sparky, oh the hardship!

Comment

5 chapters is totally cool And I like option B...it'll give me a reason to finish it

Hmm...Command Dynamics please so then I can save it as a favorite But make sure to post a link in here!

Speaking of which I got myself a Command Dynamics account...I think that means I'll have to write more Sparky, oh the hardship!
            As you wish. (Yes that is a "Princess Bride" reference. If only Lizzie would watch "Princess Bride" with me, *sigh*) Just let me know when you want the first chapter. And to shamelessly self promote... check out "Teenage Wasteland" at Command Dynamics I hope your next fic is as good as "Unexpected".
            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Yay! I finally finished it! The 'Elizabeth jumps John in the gate room' plot bunny

Unexpected

I like it. It's cute. We need to read more your Sparky stories so YES you need to write Sparky more.
              I want to say that I love the little deal between you and pkprd.lol

Now time for me to leave this thread.Tonight is Firefly night with my friends. Bye.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Unexpected

You really do. That kiss was the best. And of course Rodney and Radek have a bet going, along with most of the rest of the city.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Unexpected

Loved it! Left you a comment.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  I like it. It's cute. We need to read more your Sparky stories so YES you need to write Sparky more.

Now time for me to leave this thread.Tonight is Firefly night with my friends. Bye.
                  Ooo, Firefly! Have fun!

-

And thanks for the comments on Eri's present. Glad you all liked it.
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

You really do. That kiss was the best. And of course Rodney and Radek have a bet going, along with most of the rest of the city.
                    And not just on the first kiss... first date, first time they're caught making out at movie night, when they're getting married, the sex, weight and birthdate of their children...
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                      As you wish. (Yes that is a "Princess Bride" reference. If only Lizzie would watch "Princess Bride" with me, *sigh*) Just let me know when you want the first chapter. And to shamelessly self promote... check out "Teenage Wasteland" at Command Dynamics I hope your next fic is as good as "Unexpected".
                      Wuv...tue wuv *makes note to watch Princess Bride again* I'll totally have to check that out as well! And thanks...no pressure lol

I got my dvd's from my bro! So anytime you want to write that first chapter is fine with me

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Thanks Probie

hehe yes we do have a good deal don't we?

Aw thanks, I wasn't sure if you guys were going to like it or not

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Loved it! Left you a comment.

Ooo, Firefly! Have fun!

-

And thanks for the comments on Eri's present. Glad you all liked it.
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      And not just on the first kiss... first date, first time they're caught making out at movie night, when they're getting married, the sex, weight and birthdate of their children...
                      *hits Kitty lightly upside the head*

You need to stop this, really I totally just had a mental visual picture of John and Liz sitting on the couch and then she gets this look in her eye, and knocks him onto his back on the couch...and then she straddles him (fully cothed of course )...and...

*fans self*

If I haven't mentioned it, you guys are awesome! *hugs*

Comment

*hits Kitty lightly upside the head*

You need to stop this, really I totally just had a mental visual picture of John and Liz sitting on the couch and then she gets this look in her eye, and knocks him onto his back on the couch...and then she straddles him (fully cothed of course )...and...

*fans self*
                        *cackles and rubs hands together gleefully* Aaahhh, my work here is done!

Comment

*cackles and rubs hands together gleefully* Aaahhh, my work here is done!
                          Our work here is never done. There's always more Sparky.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Our work here is never done. There's always more Sparky.
                            Yes there's always more writers to spark off stories in

Comment

Yes there's always more writers to spark off stories in
                              *grins and keeps plugging away at the Big Bang fic*

Comment

*grins and keeps plugging away at the Big Bang fic*
                                Good luck!

So I'm staring at Word and I have a semi-started angsty story from a few weeks ago , and then I have that 'Liz straddles John...and they get caught' plot bunny (*squints eyes accusingly at Kitty*) and I can't decide which one to write *face palm*

This is all your guys fault

Comment

Working...
                                X