Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    So I have to know...how do people not see Sparky? How do they so obviously over look such great chemistry? I don't understand... There are days I wonder if we're all watching the same show or not

And I was looking at these caps -

I love *love* how perfectly she fits into him (Oh that sounded dirty didn't it? ) and how he has this shocked reaction but then presses her closer against him...*heartfelt sigh*
    I know why! Lookit my new sig! It's so pretty! I feel totally dressed up for the Sparky thread now.

Hrm. I'm going to have to do a blue green avatar to match.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Noooo. Now I'm reluctant to

Spoiler:
    Squeeeee!

I can't believe we beat Miami 31-7 in the pouring rain. Though we did beat Texas A&M in a hurricane once.

Congrats to everyone else who won. And S. FL beat FSU. *snort* What an odd day.
    You can squee! You totally deserve it, cuz your team rocked! I only hope my team can pull through.

Yeah, SFL always upsets someone. Also, UNC fell to GT and Cal got WHALLOPED by Oregon State. The Bears got eaten by the Ducks. *SNORTTTTTTTTTTLOLZZZZZZZZZZ*
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      SK, would you take a look at my fic that's still in progress? Just to tell me if it makes any sense to you
      Err... where is it?

So I have to know...how do people not see Sparky? How do they so obviously over look such great chemistry? I don't understand... There are days I wonder if we're all watching the same show or not

And I was looking at these caps -
      http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...art%203/S4.jpg
      http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...art%203/S5.jpg

I love *love* how perfectly she fits into him (Oh that sounded dirty didn't it? ) and how he has this shocked reaction but then presses her closer against him...*heartfelt sigh*
      Nah, that's not dirty... Now, if they had just fallen into a mud pit, that would be dirty...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      MRRRRRRRR. Georgia just went down to the Sun Devils. It's still early, but I'm wishing we'd have one game where I wasn't still in stresser mode by the 4th Quarter.

More Sparky, more sparky! I think I shall sign off tonight by going and writing more. Have a fun night you guys!
      WTF? Curse you, Arizona! When did that happen? Argh.

Writing! I should be doing that, too! Back to Big Bang for me!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK, check your mail
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Err... where is it?

Nah, that's not dirty... Now, if they had just fallen into a mud pit, that would be dirty...

WTF? Curse you, Arizona! When did that happen? Argh.

Writing! I should be doing that, too! Back to Big Bang for me!
          *nods* Yes if they had just fallen into a mud pit and then she fit into him...

Same here. *runs off fast* I'm just getting to the good part too

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yeah, SFL always upsets someone. Also, UNC fell to GT and Cal got WHALLOPED by Oregon State. The Bears got eaten by the Ducks. *SNORTTTTTTTTTTLOLZZZZZZZZZZ*
            Actually, it was Oregon, not Oregon State (OSU is the Beavers). And the game was up in Eugene, which explains a lot. Autzen Stadium is famous for being very, very, very loud. And USC will be playing the Ducks up there on Halloween night. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here... *shivers in fear*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            SK, check your mail
            Message received.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I know why! Lookit my new sig! It's so pretty! I feel totally dressed up for the Sparky thread now.

Hrm. I'm going to have to do a blue green avatar to match.

You can squee! You totally deserve it, cuz your team rocked! I only hope my team can pull through.

Love the sig. I should get a new one but I'm just in love with the angsty one I have.

And funny that the "Hurricanes" play crappy in the rain. But turkeys just love the rain. LOL And Miami beat GT so hopefully we can too. College football is just the best thing.

I hope Tim Tebow is okay. I hate seeing people get injured.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT! One last birthday gift!

AZ State: 17, UGA: 20.

Walk off field goal. BLAROIGHLAHLJSFLK...I HATE last minute games!!!

Actually, it was Oregon, not Oregon State (OSU is the Beavers). And the game was up in Eugene, which explains a lot. Autzen Stadium is famous for being very, very, very loud. And USC will be playing the Ducks up there on Halloween night. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here... *shivers in fear*

Message received.
                I meant Oregon, musta typed 'State' by accident. I feel ashamed, because my producers and Chyron teacher would be ashamed of me. When I first started interning at my network I worked the 'Chyron' (the machine that puts up lower and upper thirds throughout a game, like team names, info, etc.) You learn names and mascots really quick. I know all the major conferences (cuz I'm a nerd and like to memorize stuff like that) and many smaller conferences just off of having to create graphics for them all the time. The Ducks and Beavers always tickled me, but I think the 'Banana Slugs' are my favorite team mascot.

Sports people have a ton of fun come bowl time and picking on mascots. We're all still rooting for South Carolina to play Oregon State just because it would be weeks and weeks and WEEKS of jokes.

Um, if you need more explanation I shall ask you to look up the mascots and use your imaginations. In a smutty sense.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Love the sig. I should get a new one but I'm just in love with the angsty one I have.

And funny that the "Hurricanes" play crappy in the rain. But turkeys just love the rain. LOL And Miami beat GT so hopefully we can too. College football is just the best thing.

I hope Tim Tebow is okay. I hate seeing people get injured.
                I hope Tebow's okay too. They took him away from the game in an ambulance, but considering he stayed on the sidelines, wasn't carried off in a stretcher and wasn't taken to the locker rooms, I'm hoping it was just precautionary.

They have a bye next week, so hopefully he'll be alright to play.

Our channel is carrying GT next week, so I'm glad they won this week. But you can bet when they play VT, I'll be rooting on the Hokies.

G'night Sparkies! I'm going to find some way to meditate now or SOMETHING, my heart rate is in the upper quadrants still.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

The real question is are you a Pirates fan or a Phillies fan?

Oh....you know...I really want to take you up on that offer. The question is what song would you pick?

No pressure
                  Now what would you like me to write about? Humor, romance, angst, adventure? What song would I pick, hmm... there's actually a few I would like to see as a vid. As you've probably gathered, I like fun sparky more than angsty sparky. The song would be upbeat and fun.

Like this one: It's So Easy or:

Rave On or:

or: Maybe Baby

If you don't like any of those (And I question your tastes in everything if you dont ) I can throw some more at ya.
                  Last edited by pkprd869; 26 September 2009, 08:40 PM.
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                    Now what would you like me to write about? Humor, romance, angst, adventure? What song would I pick, hmm... there's actually a few I would like to see as a vid. As you've probably gathered, I'm like fun sparky more than angsty sparky. The song would be upbeat and fun.

Like this one: It So Easy or:

Rave On or:

or: Maybe Baby

If you don't like any of those (And I question your tastes in everything if you dont ) I can throw some more at ya.
                    Yay! A reason to try out my new video editing software

I'm dieing for some stuck somewhere together in really tight quarters,semi-guttery, fluff, please

I shall have to check out those songs Any rock and roll type songs that you can throw out there?

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT! One last birthday gift!

AZ State: 17, UGA: 20.

Walk off field goal. BLAROIGHLAHLJSFLK...I HATE last minute games!!!
                      Yeehaw! Congratulations! *fist of triumph*

In the meantime, USC has jumped to a 20-0 lead going into the second quarter... of course, they're also racking up penalties left and right.

I meant Oregon, musta typed 'State' by accident. I feel ashamed, because my producers and Chyron teacher would be ashamed of me. When I first started interning at my network I worked the 'Chyron' (the machine that puts up lower and upper thirds throughout a game, like team names, info, etc.) You learn names and mascots really quick. I know all the major conferences (cuz I'm a nerd and like to memorize stuff like that) and many smaller conferences just off of having to create graphics for them all the time. The Ducks and Beavers always tickled me, but I think the 'Banana Slugs' are my favorite team mascot.

Sports people have a ton of fun come bowl time and picking on mascots. We're all still rooting for South Carolina to play Oregon State just because it would be weeks and weeks and WEEKS of jokes.

Um, if you need more explanation I shall ask you to look up the mascots and use your imaginations. In a smutty sense.
                      *looks it up, cackles* Ahhh, mascots.

I hope Tebow's okay too. They took him away from the game in an ambulance, but considering he stayed on the sidelines, wasn't carried off in a stretcher and wasn't taken to the locker rooms, I'm hoping it was just precautionary.

They have a bye next week, so hopefully he'll be alright to play.

Our channel is carrying GT next week, so I'm glad they won this week. But you can bet when they play VT, I'll be rooting on the Hokies.

G'night Sparkies! I'm going to find some way to meditate now or SOMETHING, my heart rate is in the upper quadrants still.
                      I saw that with Tebow. That was more than a little scary. *wibbles*

G'night, Eri! Pleasant Sparky dreams! I'd rec some yummy smut fics for a bedtime story, but methinks that wouldn't really help calm your heart rate down.

Comment

Yeehaw! Congratulations! *fist of triumph*

In the meantime, USC has jumped to a 20-0 lead going into the second quarter... of course, they're also racking up penalties left and right.

*looks it up, cackles* Ahhh, mascots.

I saw that with Tebow. That was more than a little scary. *wibbles*

G'night, Eri! Pleasant Sparky dreams! I'd rec some yummy smut fics for a bedtime story, but methinks that wouldn't really help calm your heart rate down.

You can rec some for the rest of us! Have any UST fluffy fics?

Edit- Yay that 'Elizabeth jumps Shep in the gateroom' story is almost done I'll hopefully have it finished tomorrow
                        Last edited by Regularamanda; 26 September 2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Yay! A reason to try out my new video editing software

I'm dieing for some stuck somewhere together in really tight quarters,semi-guttery, fluff, please

I shall have to check out those songs Any rock and roll type songs that you can throw out there?
                          I can do that. I'm thinking it might be one of those, "Why do we get stuck in these weird, close quarters, high sexual tension, situations? Maybe someone is trying to tell us something". Check out the songs, because if Buddy Holly isn't rock'n'roll, the world is ending. (Please don't call Buddy Holly "oldies"; he's classic for reasons I don't have the space to write a diatribe about). Hmm, rock'n'roll 3:30 minutes and under. Well, check out the Buddy Holly line-up and we'll go from there. Thanks for taking up the offer.
                          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                            I can do that. I'm thinking it might be one of those, "Why do we get stuck in these weird, close quarters, high sexual tension, situations? Maybe someone is trying to tell us something". Check out the songs, because if Buddy Holly isn't rock'n'roll, the world is ending. (Please don't call Buddy Holly "oldies"; he's classic for reasons I don't have the space to write a diatribe about). Hmm, rock'n'roll 3:30 minutes and under. Well, check out the Buddy Holly line-up and we'll go from there. Thanks for taking up the offer.
                            *loves*

I looked at them...something maybe a teensy bit more rock and roll? Oh and to make it easier it can be longer then 3:30 minutes

And you're welcome!

Comment

*runs in*

Why is it I always think of you guys on Saturdays? *cough*collegefootball*cough*

I love this thread.

My Hawkeyes took down #5 tonight. sorry Penn Staters...

And, as usual, Sparky rules!

sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                *runs in*

Why is it I always think of you guys on Saturdays? *cough*collegefootball*cough*

I love this thread.

My Hawkeyes took down #5 tonight. sorry Penn Staters...

And, as usual, Sparky rules!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...normal_007.jpg
                                Hah! We were talking about that very fact earlier today!

Congrats on the win! And condolences to drewandian.

Breaking news from the land of Troy: USC pounded Washington State, 27-6. Kinda ugly at times with the penalties and some lackluster defense in the red zone, and a scary injury with one of our players (he had to be carted off the field; I'm hearing something with the left ankle). But Barkley was rockin' the house. Fight on!

John, no doubt, will be a very happy camper and celebrating tonight with Lizzie.

Comment

Working...
                                X