X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Eri!

*pops open the champagne and raises a toast*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    And football is ALWAYS on-topic for Sparky. John loves college football, ergo, SPARKY.
    And Lizzie likes yanking John's chain about football! Just look at how she was all pouty about not getting invited to John's little football viewing party in Hide and Seek, and when John asked her if she liked football, she said, 'not really.' Hah!

Good luck to everyone's teams today!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Oh and by the way, my dad is fan of Leather Elizabeth. We saw BAMSR today.
    *cackles* Everyone is a fan of Lizzie in leather. Especially John.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Since we love languages around here (Lizzie is a linguist after all), go read SGA version of Hebrew/Arab slang. Make sure you're not eating or drinking anything, because you're going to laugh, hard (Not Sparky, but we can always use good laughs, right? Also, imagine Elizabeth laughing about this!)
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Since we love languages around here (Lizzie is a linguist after all), go read SGA version of Hebrew/Arab slang. Make sure you're not eating or drinking anything, because you're going to laugh, hard (Not Sparky, but we can always use good laughs, right? Also, imagine Elizabeth laughing about this!)
        It's ashla and very funny.
        I love the first one "Rodney thought John had an achla ass".lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          Happy Birthday Eri13! I'd write the ficlet for you but I'm still just getting to know the characters (and I'm CRAZY when it comes to making sure they're all in character!)

College football..... GO PENN STATE!!!
          Yeah! I forgot you lived in PA *high fives*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Happy Birthday Eri!

*pops open the champagne and raises a toast*

And Lizzie likes yanking John's chain about football! Just look at how she was all pouty about not getting invited to John's little football viewing party in Hide and Seek, and when John asked her if she liked football, she said, 'not really.' Hah!

Good luck to everyone's teams today!

*cackles* Everyone is a fan of Lizzie in leather. Especially John.
          Yes of course John loves her in leather...but you know what he really loves her in?

Nothing

Happy Birthday Eri!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks guys! The day has definitely gotten better!

Southern Red--what a WIN! WOOT! GO HOKIES!!
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Ooooooo, go SR's team!!!

Okay, guys, looks like I'll be writing angst tonight

Comment

*high fives regularamanda back* (I live in Pittsburgh but can't bring myself to be a Pitt fan...lol)

yay, anuna! can't wait to read it!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Geez, one day of overtime and I fall this far behind. Well we all know the "Pride of the Southland Band" puts on the best pregame show in college football. They play the UT alma mater, the other teams fight song, Rocky Top, play "The Stars and Stripes Forever" while forming a big USA on the field, and the the best part, "opening the T" for the Vols to run through to their sideline. The Vols play Ohio, so they have a chance.
                  SR How 'bout a Hokie, Hokie, Hi for those boys from VPI. Nice win. And nice vid. Who is the artists?
                  Eri The Dawgs are up and Happy Birthday.
                  Drew I like Joe Pa, so I'm usually down with the Penn State.
                  Anuna my dad's side of the family is Croat! We're almost related... but not quite

Since sparkies seem to be in a writing and vid making mood, I'll make the offer again: Fic for a vid. You pick the topic, just no babies. I am contemplating lifting the "NO SMUT" clause, but we'll see. I write a story of about 3-7 chapters, and all you have to do is make a vid using a song I pick. The song will be less than 3:30 minutes long.

ETA: Regularamanda I can't wait for your fic.
                  Probie your pops is without doubt a new homie. It's cool to know Lizzie in leather makes another fella's heart ting-a-ling as much as mine.
                  SK did the Trojans manage to win?
                  And whatever happened to KrisRussel? Haven't seen 'em around for a while?
                  Last edited by pkprd869; 26 September 2009, 04:11 PM.
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

*drags herself up from the floor* fun fanon Fridays, best clip ever!!!! LOL! That has so been me on more than one occasion! Can we have fun fanon Fridays?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                      *high fives regularamanda back* (I live in Pittsburgh but can't bring myself to be a Pitt fan...lol)

yay, anuna! can't wait to read it!
                      The real question is are you a Pirates fan or a Phillies fan?

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                      Geez, one day of overtime and I fall this far behind. Well we all know the "Pride of the Southland Band" puts on the best pregame show in college football. They play the UT alma mater, the other teams fight song, Rocky Top, play "The Stars and Stripes Forever" while forming a big USA on the field, and the the best part, "opening the T" for the Vols to run through to their sideline. The Vols play Ohio, so they have a chance.
                      SR How 'bout a Hokie, Hokie, Hi for those boys from VPI. Nice win. And nice vid. Who is the artists?
                      Eri The Dawgs are up and Happy Birthday.
                      Drew I like Joe Pa, so I'm usually down with the Penn State.
                      Anuna my dad's side of the family is Croat! We're almost related... but not quite

Since sparkies seem to be in a writing and vid making mood, I'll make the offer again: Fic for a vid. You pick the topic, just no babies. I am contemplating lifting the "NO SMUT" clause, but we'll see. I write a story of about 3-7 chapters, and all you have to do is make a vid using a song I pick. The song will be less than 3:30 minutes long.

ETA: Regularamanda I can't wait for your fic.
                      Probie your pops is without doubt a new homie. It's cool to know Lizzie in leather makes another fella's heart ting-a-ling as much as mine.
                      Oh....you know...I really want to take you up on that offer. The question is what song would you pick?

No pressure

Comment

Congrats to the Hokies! And it looks like Georgia is gonna rip Arizona a new one, hahaha!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Yes of course John loves her in leather...but you know what he really loves her in?

Nothing

LOL! Too true!

It's a night game this week; kickoff is about an hour away.

Kris is really busy with school and work, but she's still here.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK, would you take a look at my fic that's still in progress? Just to tell me if it makes any sense to you

Comment

So I have to know...how do people not see Sparky? How do they so obviously over look such great chemistry? I don't understand... There are days I wonder if we're all watching the same show or not

And I was looking at these caps -
                            Spoiler:

I love *love* how perfectly she fits into him (Oh that sounded dirty didn't it? ) and how he has this shocked reaction but then presses her closer against him...*heartfelt sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Congrats to the Hokies! And it looks like Georgia is gonna rip Arizona a new one, hahaha!

LOL! Too true!

It's a night game this week; kickoff is about an hour away.

Kris is really busy with school and work, but she's still here.
                              MRRRRRRRR. Georgia just went down to the Sun Devils. It's still early, but I'm wishing we'd have one game where I wasn't still in stresser mode by the 4th Quarter.

More Sparky, more sparky! I think I shall sign off tonight by going and writing more. Have a fun night you guys!
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                MRRRRRRRR. Georgia just went down to the Sun Devils. It's still early, but I'm wishing we'd have one game where I wasn't still in stresser mode by the 4th Quarter.

More Sparky, more sparky! I think I shall sign off tonight by going and writing more. Have a fun night you guys!
                                Noooo. Now I'm reluctant to

Spoiler:
                                Squeeeee!

I can't believe we beat Miami 31-7 in the pouring rain. Though we did beat Texas A&M in a hurricane once.

Congrats to everyone else who won. And S. FL beat FSU. *snort* What an odd day.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X