Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Another drawing!
    I've been meaning to do this one for a while, and today I finally finished it. Their faces bother me a little, but oh well.

the end scene of 'Enemy at the Gate' - the way it was supposed to be

Spoiler:
    http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/drawings/EatG1.jpg
    The way it should have been indeed. And see how much happier John is.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      The way it should have been indeed. And see how much happier John is.
      And a happy John means all is well with the universe. The moral of the story? Give Lizzie back to John, otherwise the universe goes to hell in a handbasket and we're all screwed.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Thank you! I will most definitely scream your name.

If you find Lara's translation, let me know! I know her website is in three languages, but I didn't see anything at first glance about the meaning of it. It may be on her forums, which are in French.

Erin, lovely drawing!
        Ok I will do my "investigation" this afternoon.lol

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Another drawing!
        I've been meaning to do this one for a while, and today I finally finished it. Their faces bother me a little, but oh well.

the end scene of 'Enemy at the Gate' - the way it was supposed to be

Spoiler:
        Is it not the real end in the episode? Oh I forgot that I fell asleep.lol
        I love your drawing.

Ok people. Are you ready for a new (strange) question by me?
        What is the scene in SGA that is played between two others characters that you would have liked to see between John and Elizabeth?
        Example: The Shrine but instead of Rodney, we have Elizabeth or the small conversation between John and Teyla in Sateda or......You have to find only ONE scene or episode.
        You can forget this question if you are not interested.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

I love your drawing.

What is the scene in SGA that is played between two others characters that you would have liked to see between John and Elizabeth?
          Example: The Shrine but instead of Rodney, we have Elizabeth or the small conversation between John and Teyla in Sateda or......You have to find only ONE scene or episode.
          Hmmmmmmmmm...that's a really good question!

In a general sense, I wish they had kept Elizabeth in 'The Tower'. For as cheeseball as it was, it would have been fun to see John reacting over Elizabeth being 'kidnapped' by Otho.

In a specific scene sense, I think perhaps the 'visit' scene with Elizabeth in The Return. I wish it had been John (or Rodney) instead of Carson. That's one episode that will never sit right with me because I felt like the writers wanted to avoid ship references rather than keep the characters IC. As much as I like Carson, I really detest that scene.
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm...that's a really good question!

In a general sense, I wish they had kept Elizabeth in 'The Tower'. For as cheeseball as it was, it would have been fun to see John reacting over Elizabeth being 'kidnapped' by Otho.

In a specific scene sense, I think perhaps the 'visit' scene with Elizabeth in The Return. I wish it had been John (or Rodney) instead of Carson. That's one episode that will never sit right with me because I felt like the writers wanted to avoid ship references rather than keep the characters IC. As much as I like Carson, I really detest that scene.
            Thank you for your answer. I'm the Queen of interesting question".lol

OT
            Spoiler:
            I don't find in the French forum (for Lara Fabian) a comment about Bambina. I can't say what is the meaning of this song for Lara Fabian.
            I just find that she sings in French, English, Italian, Spanish and....PORTUGUESE!!!! And she did a song for the TV Show Dawson's creek.
            sigpic

Comment

I love your drawing.

That is indeed a very good question. I'm not going to go the shippy route because that would imply that I see ship in a scene with John and another female character. And we all know that's not the case. So...hmmm.

My first choice would be The Return but since Eri already choose that one, I pick Harmony. Elizabeth is along on the trip and goes with them on the trek. She tries to use her diplomatic skills on the princess but fails miserably. But the one thing that does come out is Sparky and the kid calls them on it. Rodney, of course, is clueless but catches on fast.
              sigpic

Comment

I love your drawing.

I could pick so many! The Return one, with John instead of Carson would have been great, shippy and above all, in character. But since that was mentioned, I'm gonna pick John locked with Elizabeth during "Quarantine" (although I loved John & Teyla conversation there. Carl Binder knows his stuff.). In fact, I challenge SR or Eri to rewrite us that scene
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Okay, guys, i can see you mentioning Josh Groban and Lara Fabian all over the place. let me point you to one of my favorite tenors. Russell Watson.

Va Pensiero - it's the choir from Nabucco. Usually I'm not a fan of doing this to classical music, but if you skip the quiet part straight to 1:56, man's voice will blow you away.

If you're a real opera fan, check out Russel performing Nessun Dorma from Turandot. Turn up the volume, it's the best aria of all time. (However, nobody beats Pavarotti performing this number).

And something fun: Russell performing Barcelona with another young man whose name escapes me right now. Quite different from Freddie Mercury's version, but OMG. No wonder they call Russel "The Voice".

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Speaking of canon, let's rewrite some!

That's a great question, and I love all the scenes that have been picked so far. Let's see... I would've liked to have seen Inquisition with Elizabeth defending the team and pwning the Coalition with her mad diplomatic skillz... and just imagine that scene on The Balcony at the end if it had been Lizzie and John!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have an (old) vid for you: The alchemist - S4 spoilers, song is The Alchemist by Russell Watson and Lara Fabian.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Okay, guys, i can see you mentioning Josh Groban and Lara Fabian all over the place. let me point you to one of my favorite tenors. Russell Watson.

Va Pensiero - it's the choir from Nabucco. Usually I'm not a fan of doing this to classical music, but if you skip the quiet part straight to 1:56, man's voice will blow you away.

If you're a real opera fan, check out Russel performing Nessun Dorma from Turandot. Turn up the volume, it's the best aria of all time. (However, nobody beats Pavarotti performing this number).

And something fun: Russell performing Barcelona with another young man whose name escapes me right now. Quite different from Freddie Mercury's version, but OMG. No wonder they call Russel "The Voice".
                        One of my favorites right up there with Josh.

As for rewriting that scene, I'm thinking. Would he still climb out the window?
                        sigpic

Comment

Everybody wants to rewrite the season 4 or 5.lol
                          Personally, I will take Outcast (the one with John's dad. I hope it's the name of the episode...lol). I would love to see Elizabeth in this episode. She would help John to deal with the death of his father.
                          Thanks everybody for your answers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm, Definitely. Maybe he promises to come back for her?

Comment

Everybody wants to rewrite the season 4 or 5.lol
                              Personally, I will take Outcast (the one with John's dad. I hope it's the name of the episode...lol). I would love to see Elizabeth in this episode. She would help John to deal with the death of his father.
                              Thanks everybody for your answers.
                              I think he definitely would. But she'd have to give her consent and she would, hesitatingly, and then she'd watch him out of the window until she could no longer see him, hands clasped and twisting the whole way.

Probie, you're right--that first scene with Carter breaking the news to him totally should have been Elizabeth. I remember thinking that as it happened. Even if that was the only rewrite, and we only saw her for that scene, it should have been her.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I think he definitely would. But she'd have to give her consent and she would, hesitatingly, and then she'd watch him out of the window until she could no longer see him, hands clasped and twisting the whole way.

Probie, you're right--that first scene with Carter breaking the news to him totally should have been Elizabeth. I remember thinking that as it happened. Even if that was the only rewrite, and we only saw her for that scene, it should have been her.
                                So it sounds like you're the one who should write this scene.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X