X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Echoes: John carries Elizabeth
    2) Siege 3: The hug
    3) The Real World: John breaks quarantine
    4) Intruder: Coffee scene (I rewind this at LEAST five times each time)
    5) The Eye: John shoots Kolya and saves Elizabeth. Then he asks if she's "okay."

6) Submersion: "You're with me or I'm with you...either way or eye-ther way." *I rewind just cuz it's CUTE!*
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

5) The Eye: John shoots Kolya and saves Elizabeth. Then he asks if she's "okay."
      6) Submersion: "You're with me or I'm with you...either way or eye-ther way."

7)TLG The Kiss of course (especially because my mom asked me to do that.lol)
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

7)TLG The Kiss of course

8) Misbegotten: "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?"
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

7)TLG The Kiss of course

9) The Real World: the entire end scene - John's smile!
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Erin, I loved your little ficlet. I can see John reacting exactly that way. I would love to know how he answered her about being jealous.
            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Oh, I love that! John would so be jealous and all bashful about it when Lizzie confronted him. Heehee!

Fics where Phoebus was telling the truth? You betcha! Here's one:

Saying Goodbye, by Oparu. And it's appropriately smutty for Smut Day, too!
            Thanks. Glad you liked my little spur of the moment creative brainstorm.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Yes, I really think I should - what can I write about as acurately? This is cool, because I know most of these places, and I know what I'm describing.

A teaser is in order.

Spoiler:
            She always knew Carson was the pestering type.

He keeps sending e mails. At one point he is spamming her mailbox, until se starts replying, only occasionally. She is in Canada, in Peru, in Bejing. There is almost three year long paycheck, untouched, and lots of downtime she never used and she wants to afford a vacation, a long one, before she starts working again.

Of course, Carson is smart enough to be suspicios of her e mails, she can send them from her own home, and she's been to all those places too. He asks specific questions and Elizabeth spends time in front of CNN and reading various daily and weekly newspapers to make him believe like she really knows what's going on over there.

You should go to a real vacation.

I don't need a vacation.

Of course. But you deserve one.

Radek convinces her. He sends a few photos; blue sea, pine trees, a sky so blue and without a cloud.

Carson nor Rodney will find you there. Elizabeth stares at the e mail, but hears Radek's voice instead, sees him pushing his glasses up his nose. Sees the blueish glow of the lab and hears the sound of computers and internal sensors, feels....

Where is it?

Quite far away.

She's been here. Of course she was – there was a war, and she was with USA diplomatic contingent , overseeing negotiations about the cease fire. The agreement was settled. It lasted exactly two days, and she spent those two days to walk through Zagreb and see as much of the city as possible. The streets were empty, the groceries stores as well; it was November and it was cold.

Yet, it was still beautiful.

This time, it's summer. The airport in Zagreb seems bigger, although it isn't, and there are more people than she'd seen in months. The closed space with glass windows and shops and all those different languages – because it's July and these people are tourists – and she stands for a minute or two in the middle of it, thinking of Atlantis.

Never again.

She enters a shop and buys few things – the woman at the shop tells her about traditional souvenirs and she pretends to listen. Two different kinds of lace, she knows Teyla would love them. And did she know the necktie comes from Croatia? She buys three, one for Carson, one for Rodney and one for John.

She will never give these gifts.

Ah! Poor Liz. Nice snippet- looking forward to the whole thing.

-
            And hey, does anyone know of a Sparky vid done to the song 'Chasing Cars'? I've looked, but the only one I found was McShep, and I find it very difficult to believe that no one has made a Sparky vid to this song! Not when it's so perfect, and is definitely high on my list of most romantic songs ever. (in my opinion anyway). So please, if you know of one, I want to see it!
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

A fic before I go to bed.
              Jealousy
              Elizabeth will do anything to keep her man.

Bye!
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Yes, I really think I should - what can I write about as acurately? This is cool, because I know most of these places, and I know what I'm describing.

A teaser is in order.

Spoiler:
                She always knew Carson was the pestering type.

He keeps sending e mails. At one point he is spamming her mailbox, until se starts replying, only occasionally. She is in Canada, in Peru, in Bejing. There is almost three year long paycheck, untouched, and lots of downtime she never used and she wants to afford a vacation, a long one, before she starts working again.

Of course, Carson is smart enough to be suspicios of her e mails, she can send them from her own home, and she's been to all those places too. He asks specific questions and Elizabeth spends time in front of CNN and reading various daily and weekly newspapers to make him believe like she really knows what's going on over there.

You should go to a real vacation.

I don't need a vacation.

Of course. But you deserve one.

Radek convinces her. He sends a few photos; blue sea, pine trees, a sky so blue and without a cloud.

Carson nor Rodney will find you there. Elizabeth stares at the e mail, but hears Radek's voice instead, sees him pushing his glasses up his nose. Sees the blueish glow of the lab and hears the sound of computers and internal sensors, feels....

Where is it?

Quite far away.

She's been here. Of course she was – there was a war, and she was with USA diplomatic contingent , overseeing negotiations about the cease fire. The agreement was settled. It lasted exactly two days, and she spent those two days to walk through Zagreb and see as much of the city as possible. The streets were empty, the groceries stores as well; it was November and it was cold.

Yet, it was still beautiful.

This time, it's summer. The airport in Zagreb seems bigger, although it isn't, and there are more people than she'd seen in months. The closed space with glass windows and shops and all those different languages – because it's July and these people are tourists – and she stands for a minute or two in the middle of it, thinking of Atlantis.

Never again.

She enters a shop and buys few things – the woman at the shop tells her about traditional souvenirs and she pretends to listen. Two different kinds of lace, she knows Teyla would love them. And did she know the necktie comes from Croatia? She buys three, one for Carson, one for Rodney and one for John.

She will never give these gifts.

*huggles Liz*

GREAT teaser. More please. Thank you.
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

7)TLG The Kiss of course

10. Grace Under Pressure: the chocolate/peanut butter scene with the real sparks in the background.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I just found the most squeeworthy fic I've seen in a long time.

Graffiti
                    sigpic

Comment

7)TLG The Kiss of course

10. Grace Under Pressure: the chocolate/peanut butter scene with the real sparks in the background.
                      I would add two scenes: 1.) Shep makes a joke about Wraith teenage angst. (Something like, "pimples, teen rebellion, the usual wraith puberty stuff".) And Lizzie tries to contain her smile but it creeps out. I'm the kind of fellow that's a sucker for the little stuff. And 2.) In The Eye/The Storm when Shep is all "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" to Kolya. That certainly would be my reaction.

Thanks y'all for all the kind words about my fic. I enjoyed all of yours as well. I'll make the offer again: fic(s) for a vid. Please somebody take it please. *puts on best Shep-like puppy dog face*.
                      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

7)TLG The Kiss of course
                        11. Instinct: Shep makes a joke about Wraith teenage angst. (Something like, "pimples, teen rebellion, the usual wraith puberty stuff".) And Lizzie tries to contain her smile but it creeps out. I'm the kind of fellow that's a sucker for the little stuff.
                        12.) In The Eye/The Storm when Shep is all "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" to Kolya. That certainly would be my reaction.

13. TRW: when John was talking to Elizabeth while she was unconscious
                        sigpic

Comment

7)TLG The Kiss of course
                          11. Instinct: Shep makes a joke about Wraith teenage angst. (Something like, "pimples, teen rebellion, the usual wraith puberty stuff".) And Lizzie tries to contain her smile but it creeps out. I'm the kind of fellow that's a sucker for the little stuff.
                          12.) In The Eye/The Storm when Shep is all "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" to Kolya. That certainly would be my reaction.
                          13. TRW: when John was talking to Elizabeth while she was unconscious

14. Before I Sleep: John gives Elizabeth a birthday present.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            A fic before I go to bed.
                            Jealousy
                            Elizabeth will do anything to keep her man.

Bye!
                            Whoo hoo! Cat fight! LOL!

I just found the most squeeworthy fic I've seen in a long time.

Graffiti
                            SQUEEEEE!!!!! Oh, that is so cute! *flails*

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                              So, I had a thought last night and wonder what you guys think. This was prompted by the talk a few pages back about whether the Sparky thread is on the decline. What would you say to a mini Sparky reunion one weekend a month? We could encourage everyone to drop in, even if it's just to say hello.

I think there are several categories of Sparkies here:

1. The Regulars - bless you guys for keeping us going!
                              2. Those for whom real life is being a bitka (yes, I'm watching Buffy LOL) - this is me and many others I'm sure.
                              3. Lurkers - this might encourage them to post more - don't be shy!
                              4. Those who are out of the habit - sometimes you just need a reason to start again.

Anyway, we could use the weekend to catch up with old friends and maybe come away with new ways to celebrate Sparky. We could spread the word here and on LJ (there's still plenty of Sparky love over there).

What say you? Should we try once or twice and see how people respond?
                              Well since I'm going back eight days and catching up this topic caught my eye most deffinitly. I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO END!!!
                              This thread is what keeps me going and keeping my bordom away. I'm between #2 and #3. Life always keeps me away and I have no choice. And I'm also a lurker.

Like KIlldear I sometimes feel like an intruder and I'm more of a Sparky Sympathizer. I completely enjoy all the amazing discussions and your right we should reply more often and participate more. If life leaves us enough time then yes. I also support the idea of a Sparky reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                                Well since I'm going back eight days and catching up this topic caught my eye most deffinitly. I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO END!!!
                                This thread is what keeps me going and keeping my bordom away. I'm between #2 and #3. Life always keeps me away and I have no choice. And I'm also a lurker.

Like KIlldear I sometimes feel like an intruder and I'm more of a Sparky Sympathizer. I completely enjoy all the amazing discussions and your right we should reply more often and participate more. If life leaves us enough time then yes. I also support the idea of a Sparky reunion.
                                *glomps and clings* Don't worry, we're not going anywhere! And anyone who supports Sparky is NOT an intruder here. We're all family. So let's have ourselves a Sparky Family reunion!

Comment

Working...
                                X