Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    That was really some hot beach party you had going there. It's funny that they were surrounded by ocean all those years and we never saw them swim. Or surf.
    True, I found that puzzling too. But I guess having showing half-naked women would have added to the "geeks living out fantasies" stigma Atlantis picked up. I wouldn't have minded though

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    *fans self* And you ended it THERE? Whew..... Great story by the way! Did I see a slight reference in there to Rascall Flats by chance?
    Here is one sparky snack. I'm not big on Rascal Flatts, but this is one of their tunes I like. The other songs where "Hot Summer Nights" by Miami Sound Machine (Gloria Estefan's band). Sorry J.LO, I first heard those hot Latin beats thanks to the beautiful Gloria Estefan. "You Took the Words Right out my Mouth (Summer Nights)" by Meatloaf. Even us rockers must bow to the 'Loaf. I had to end it there, I can't write smutty type stuff. *Looks for Anuna*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Great stories, Erin and Pkprd.

I'm working on my report on TLG. I have already 2 pages and I'm only watch 9 min of the episode. At the end, I will have 6 pages.lol
    Thanks homie. Lizzie with guns... SO HOT!

Spoiler:

It's like she's saying pants... off... NOW. I will comply
    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Thank you!

I agree with you and am also far too balanced for my own good (hence why I would have failed at being a lawyer). I see both the platonic and non-platonic implications of all the Sparky moments, save for a few--the best stuff IMO, of course, following Adrift, which we'll get to later.

But I can see the side of people arguing it's just a strong platonic connection, though if you're sensible you at least acknowledge they were close (yes, he's self-sacrificial for everyone, including Rodney and Teyla, but he does do some unique things for Elizabeth--birthday gifts, allowing his body to be used for husband-inhabiting as you pointed out, murderous rampages when he thinks she's dead, that sort of thing...)

I'm also one of those types of people who accepts arguments for other ships, too, so I don't knock being analytical. I just prefer Sparky over pretty much anything else. It was the most tangible ship for me.

Again, we'll get into the evolution of the 'Atlantis vs. Elizabeth' debate when we start with Adrift (probably tomorrow for that recap) but I think it can be pretty easily meshed together. John and Elizabeth both have the same mindset about each other and the city. In each case, John seems to be doing what Elizabeth wants. In Adrift, he has to 'guess', but he's right. In TMC, he wants her to stay until she tells him she doesn't want to, because she'd feel as though he regarded her as only 'half' Elizabeth. And in GITM, he begs to allow her to stay until she decides that the safest option is for her to leave. In each case, he accepts and bends to her desire to protect the city above personal interests. Obviously, he's not happy about it, but he knows Elizabeth far too well--she'd never want him to selfishly risk the city for his own personal desires, and he wouldn't want to be that kind of man in her eyes.

And it's a two-way street, of course--he saw her doing the exact same thing in Coup d'etat and Common Ground, and wholeheartedly approved her decisions, even ordering her to make that call at one point.

It's just John and Elizabeth and the way they are.

Smokin' fic!

And yes, good point, too, about John. He tries to be sensible about things, but he certainly doesn't take Ronon's attitude. There always seems to be a part of him that is hoping beyond hope that this version of Elizabeth is real, though he's careful about guarding his feelings. One of the things I loved most about Joe F's performance in the S4/S5 Lizzie episodes.
      You got it. There are some things that just can't be explained away as just friendship. Oh and didn't you know that the birthday gift was from the Athosians. John was just the delivery boy. I guess you must have missed that in the subtext dialogue. LOL and

I too am much too balanced though I'm willing to bet I can think of a few people who would disagree. But I think being able to see things more than one way makes you a better shipper. I like canon and stick to it whenever possible and admit to sometimes seeing ship where it doesn't exist. That's what shippers do and it's okay unless you get mean and nasty about other shippers or outright decide to twist canon to make your own ship look better. That is my absolute pet peeve and then I tend to get mean right back. *slaps own hands* So sometimes I play devil's advocate and let the other Sparkies point out where I'm wrong. I was wrong for all of S4 and loved it when canon proved me wrong.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I was right. 6 pages for one episode.pfiou I'm exausted even if I don't spend all my afternoon doing this.lol
        Just the time for me to go somewhere. I will be back in 1 hour and I will start to post it.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

You got it. There are some things that just can't be explained away as just friendship. Oh and didn't you know that the birthday gift was from the Athosians. John was just the delivery boy. I guess you must have missed that in the subtext dialogue. LOL and

I too am much too balanced though I'm willing to bet I can think of a few people who would disagree. But I think being able to see things more than one way makes you a better shipper. I like canon and stick to it whenever possible and admit to sometimes seeing ship where it doesn't exist. That's what shippers do and it's okay unless you get mean and nasty about other shippers or outright decide to twist canon to make your own ship look better. That is my absolute pet peeve and then I tend to get mean right back. *slaps own hands* So sometimes I play devil's advocate and let the other Sparkies point out where I'm wrong. I was wrong for all of S4 and loved it when canon proved me wrong.
          I think much of being a good shipper is seeing both sides, because otherwise it leads to a lot of headaches and arguments. Especially in a show like Atlantis, where TPTB are kind of schizophrenic about official canon. Of course, there will always be the people on the who are just plain stubborn and who fight because they just want their ship to win, period, and don't accept anything else. Those people I have on 'ignore'.

But 90% of shipping any pair is because you like the pairing, not because the show dictates that's what you ought to like. Sometimes that goes beyond canon, but for the larger ships I've found that most of the time it's just a baby step beyond--which is what I think Sparky is. Like that scene in Irresistable. Non-Sparky shippers have a completely logical argument that John's angry because he doesn't like that Lucius has everyone manipulated into doing what he wants, and it's putting Atlantis at risk. And Elizabeth is a victim of that and John's frustrated that she isn't the same Weir and isn't thinking clearly. I have no problem with taking it like that.

But I like John and Elizabeth together, potentially meaning more to each other than they know, so for me, I feel like John's peeved for a number of reasons beyond the safety of Atlantis. That's the biggest, but it also includes being annoyed at Elizabeth's behavior AND Lucius pawing at her. I don't think he's 'jealous' in the 'get your hands off my girl' sense, but I choose to see his reaction, which gets pretty vehement in that scene, as particularly sensitive because it IS Elizabeth and because there's nothing he can do to stop Lucius from what he's doing to her. That's me, but honestly, you can see it both ways.

His expression, to me, just looks really, really annoyed. He's got hackles up.

I think a lot of stuff works that way, though even 'non-Sparkies' admit to seeing the bond between Elizabeth and John, that I sort of take as canon. Most people just don't take it anywhere near the closets *LOL*.

But, like you, I dislike people who make up unsubstantiated arguments to suit their own needs. If you don't like a particular episode, that's fine--but don't pretend it's not there. You make a better case arguing your side (and you look smarter) when you know the facts and can then discuss what you think they mean. You don't like the shippy implications of John giving Elizabeth a birthday gift? Fine! For you, it's just a gift, he being a good friend to his co-worker, because John IS that kind of guy. But you can't pretend that scene doesn't exist. Please. *headdesk*

And I adore when shipping does turns out better than expected. I don't ship anymore because I get tired of arguments and meanness and general angst over sunk ships, but every once in a while I get a peach that turns out right. I wouldn't say that was the case for Sparky, but considering everything, it could have been much worse and I'm grateful for what it is now (though I still have a little trepidation about the film).
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Voici “The Long Goodbye”.
            You've already talked about this yesterday so we will talk again today.
            Ready for this episode? Yes. Here we go.

Space:
            They are talking about TV.
            “McKAY: Most of which are fictional representations of ridiculously attractive people in absurd situations.” I like this little line. A good definition of Stargate but we like it.
            Just for the information. The game “Jeopardy” is not popular in France so with my mom we search on the net what it is. You don’t care about this huh? You just want my comment on Sparky in this episode. You have to wait a second.lol
            They find pods.
            Elizabeth’s office:
            Torri is beautiful here. She’s always beautiful. I hate this woman.lol Yes I’m jealous.lol
            Elizabeth seems to be preoccupied by her choice that she did in the episode “Critical mass”. A little continuity…It’s great.
            My mom: “Caldwell has a big crush for her. It’s me or there is a little flirtation between them?” A little but nothing in comparison with John and Elizabeth. It’s in this scene that Torri and Mitch are holding their hand.
            Lab:
            Everybody is surprised to see Caldwell. And there is a eyes/sex at the beginning of this scene.
            We can't really see in this pic but Elizabeth and John are looking each other. They can’t stop doing that.
            Elizabeth says “Major Lorne” and my mom yells “Lorne is in this episode…Oh my god…I miss him.” Hey daddy, mom is drooling over a tv character…again.lol
            And Elizabeth collapses. John is ready to catch her. Yes Caldwell too but I don’t care.
            John can’t stop looking her.
            Elizabeth unconscious and John worried. My mom is happy.lol
            Infirmary:
            Oh I forgot to say that Joe is very cute here too. Ok now I will stop doing the stupid fan who are always say “He’s so cuuuuuuuuteeee” each second. Even if it’s the truth.
            John is still worried.
            Phaebus is in the body of Elizabeth and my mom “Cool the return of Exorcism”. lol
            Phaebus gives a long look to John and quick look to the others. She already chooses her husband.
            “SHEPPARD: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're all very sorry. Where's Elizabeth?”
            John doesn’t care of Phaebus. He wants his Elizabeth. There are a lot of Sparky in this episode. I never pay attention to this. Stupid girl.
            She asks to John to be her husband. My mom “this episode is getting better each second. She asks him to be her husband and he says yes. Tadata…” The “Tadata” is the wedding song that my mom sings.lol Yes she’s crazy and I am too because I sing with her.lol

TBC
            My mom says too “They forgot to call each other Colonel and Doctor. It’s always John and Elizabeth now. I like it.”
            sigpic

Comment

Lab:
              “BECKETT: Physically, she's perfectly fine. Besides, Elizabeth wouldn't take no for an answer. WEIR: Ah, love is a powerful thing, Carson. SHEPPARD: You're a hopeless romantic, you know that? WEIR (smiling at him): Well, *you're* just as hopeless, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed.” All this scene is screaming “SPARRKKKKKKKKYYYYY!!!!”
              John seems to be a little embarrassed.
              My mom “all this sexual tension is killing me. Why they don’t let them alone and they can make some babies.” Easy mom. Wait the next scene.
              John is playing with his tongue again. He’s ready for the next scene.
              John gives his gun to Rodney. He doesn’t trust Caldwell for the moment.
              “SHEPPARD: You know, they *were* husband and wife. Anything could happen.” My mom “oh come John. You wait this since the beginning. You have the opportunity to do what you want with Elizabeth so GO!”
              “WEIR: I promise to be discreet, Colonel” Mom: “Translation: When the others will leave this room, I will jump on you.”
              And the kiss:
              First reaction of my mom: She beats me and yells at me. “Why you didn’t say that there is a kiss between them?”
              Second reaction: “Oh youhou there is a kiss”
              Third reaction: “I love his face at the end. And Love the reactions of Rodney. He always suspects something”
              For the people who are worried for me. My arm hurt me during 1 day. My mom has a big strength. She never beat me…in general.lol
              “WEIR: Is it possible for us to be alone, just for a few minutes? CALDWELL: No, absolutely not. BECKETT: Oh, don't be so heartless! McKAY: They are two consenting adults!” Just because I like this moment.
              They never stop looking at each other. Very powerful.
              And the situation changes. They are firing to each other and my mom “no no no…It was not supposed to be like this. They are married.”
              “WEIR: He's not my husband – he's the enemy. Drop your weapon.” Mom “ok this will be interesting too. Elizabeth with guns is pretty hot. Don’t call your dad or he will have a crush for her ” Because she has a gun…Should I worry to know that my dad like Elizabeth just because she has a gun? Lol
              Bye Caldwell, bye Carson, Bye Rodney.
              Corridors:
              “Lornnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Oh come mom, can you just please stop doing this.
              My mom “She has a gun and she wants to go after Sheppard and nobody see that something is strange?” Not a surprise that she wants to go after John but a surprise to see her with a gun.
              Later:
              GO Elizabeth! She kicks the asses of all the military. My mom was happy but a little angry because her “Lorny” is on the floor. Mom “I like this woman more and more. I didn’t know that she can fight.” It’s Phaebus, mom. Don’t forget.
              Control room:
              Rodney wants to be in charge. My mom laughs.
              Corridor:
              Radio/sex/hate conversation.
              The role of the psychopath is very fine for Torri.
              Later:
              Thalen shoots on the…ok I don’t have the name for the moment but you understand. So the city is in the dark. Phaebus escapes.
              sigpic

Comment

Later:
                Thalen wants to convince Ronon that he’s John. My mom yells to Ronon. “Don’t listen to him. He’s lying. Don’t be stupid…Oh yes he’s stupid. ” Thalen is very smart. It’s not he fault of Ronon. He has good arguments.
                Later:
                Ronon is injured because of his stupidity. lol Thalen is nice because he calls a doc for Ronon.
                Corridor:
                Elizabeth does something with gas and Teyla is just behind her.
                John shoots on Teyla and goes after his wife, Elizabeth. Oh I love put the words “John”, “Elizabeth” and “Wife” in the same line.lol
                They are firing. The lights are back. Phaebus escapes. Thalen is angry…A good episode.
                Phaebus is in a lab and with the code of Elizabeth she closes all the door. Hurry up Teyla or you will lose your head.
                Control room:
                I like the tension between Caldwell and Rodney.
                Later:
                The most important line in the episode is “I WANT SHEPPARD”.lol
                My mom “Oh we know that you want Sheppard. Since the beginning of Atlantis, you want him.”
                Teyla captures John.It was easy.
                Later:
                “WEIR: Oh, please! Even Weir thinks you're hopeless. (She laughs.) She can't hide it.”
                This is not nice but funny.lol
                Teyla puts Sheppard front the cam.
                Later:
                Sheppard is awake. Teyla is not like Ronon. She doesn’t believe him.
                Poor Teyla. Kill Sheppard or does nothing but kill almost all the expedition.
                “SHEPPARD: If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you more than you know.” And my mom “oh this is hard for her. Of course you know that he cares for you more than you know but it’s evil to say this now. Poor her.”
                A great episode for Teyla.
                The suspense is intense. If she kill him, it’s the end of the show….What she will do?lol
                My mom has a important information “Joe has small legs”. Thank you for this, mom.
                Phaebus in action.
                John is back; Can I say that he’s very cute here? I know I promise to not say this but…I’m weak.lol
                Bye Phaebus.
                Infirmary:
                Elizabeth wakes up and John sees it. Mom “He’s leaning on her bed to see it?”
                “SHEPPARD: I know. It was a real nightmare. Especially when you shot Ronon.” Not nice to say this to her.
                “CALDWELL: Did he? Well ... (he smiles across at Elizabeth) maybe there's still hope for me yet!” I like this Caldwell.
                Caldwell talks about the kiss. John and Elizabeth are looking each other.
                Mom:“She’s more embarrassed than him.” He used to kiss all the girls,mom.lol
                End
                sigpic

Comment

Questions that I asked to my mom. It’s her answers not mine. I take this job very seriously. lol (I take some notes for this of course)

1/Why John for her husband?
                  Lot of ideas about this.
                  First: She (Phaebus) wants someone who can fight with her. An equal fight.
                  Second: He’s the attractive guy. lol
                  Third: She (Phaebus) knows that Elizabeth will choose John.

2/Why John says “yes”?
                  He can’t say “no” to Elizabeth. be her husband seems to be not a horrible mission for him.
                  Why Phaebus is not surprised to see that it’s Teyla who captures Thalen?
                  Teyla knows how John works. She knows him more than Ronon. It’s not a surprise for me too.

3/What do you think about “he cares more than you think”? Is it a strategy of Thalen, the real feelings of John…?
                  Both. We know that John cares for Teyla. She always seems to think that she not really in the team because she’s Athosian. I don’t know how to explain this sensation. In “the gift” (my mom can remember the name of an episode but not the name of her girls.lol), she has the same feeling. (I have to say to her that some people saw this like John is in love of Teyla. Her reaction is…). I don’t think he’s in love of Teyla. He cares for her like a friend. She has the feeling to be not really like the others. She shares this feeling with Ronon. I can understand that some people can see this like a declaration of love but for me it’s more “You think you are not important for me but yes you are.” It’s complicated to be clear. (It’s complicated to translate too with my horrible English.lol)

4/Do you love this episode?
                  It was good to see Elizabeth like this, with a gun. Great episode for Teyla. I like Teyla for once.lol She has a horrible decision to make. The flirtation is great to see and the kiss too.
                  (My opinion: Something is missing for me. I would love to see a confrontation at the end between John and Elizabeth but it’s still a good episode)

Voilà it’s the end of my report. You can give me your answers for the questions if you want. Now I will go find some food.lol
                  But before. Some gifts.

The kiss
                  Infirmary
                  sigpic

Comment

Probie, that was just great as usual. Now I want to rewatch and remember your recap as I do. You add to the enjoyment. LOL

I'm glad your mom didn't know about the kiss. That makes it even better. And even though it really wasn't them it was still romantic because we can think about how John and Elizabeth were reacting to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Questions that I asked to my mom. It’s her answers not mine. I take this job very seriously. lol (I take some notes for this of course)

1/Why John for her husband?
                      Lot of ideas about this.
                      First: She (Phaebus) wants someone who can fight with her. An equal fight.
                      Second: He’s the attractive guy. lol
                      Third: She (Phaebus) knows that Elizabeth will choose John.

2/Why John says “yes”?
                      He can’t say “no” to Elizabeth. be her husband seems to be not a horrible mission for him.
                      Why Phaebus is not surprised to see that it’s Teyla who captures Thalen?
                      Teyla knows how John works. She knows him more than Ronon. It’s not a surprise for me too.

3/What do you think about “he cares more than you think”? Is it a strategy of Thalen, the real feelings of John…?
                      Both. We know that John cares for Teyla. She always seems to think that she not really in the team because she’s Athosian. I don’t know how to explain this sensation. In “the gift” (my mom can remember the name of an episode but not the name of her girls.lol), she has the same feeling. (I have to say to her that some people saw this like John is in love of Teyla. Her reaction is…). I don’t think he’s in love of Teyla. He cares for her like a friend. She has the feeling to be not really like the others. She shares this feeling with Ronon. I can understand that some people can see this like a declaration of love but for me it’s more “You think you are not important for me but yes you are.” It’s complicated to be clear. (It’s complicated to translate too with my horrible English.lol)

4/Do you love this episode?
                      It was good to see Elizabeth like this, with a gun. Great episode for Teyla. I like Teyla for once.lol She has a horrible decision to make. The flirtation is great to see and the kiss too.
                      (My opinion: Something is missing for me. I would love to see a confrontation at the end between John and Elizabeth but it’s still a good episode)

Voilà it’s the end of my report. You can give me your answers for the questions if you want. Now I will go find some food.lol
                      But before. Some gifts.

The kiss
                      Infirmary
                      You and your Mom had me cracking up throughout the recap.

I also like your Mom's take on Teyla's reaction. I tend to see it as more of an 'anvil' but it could be interpreted that way too.

Comment

I also like your Mom's take on Teyla's reaction. I tend to see it as more of an 'anvil' but it could be interpreted that way too.
                        So true. I've tried to get my head around that scene all these years and have always come back to the anvil. Sometimes seeing what you don't want to see blinds you to the possibilities. It makes perfect sense in light of the convo John and Teyla have in Sateda in which she expresses surprise that they would go after Ronon and that he considers them part of the "family" even though they are aliens. And also a number of times Teyla and Ronon have implied to each other that they feel like outsiders. The way the writers worked this theme in later tells me they didn't intend it to be shippy in TLG.
                        sigpic

Comment

Probie, that was just great as usual. Now I want to rewatch and remember your recap as I do. You add to the enjoyment. LOL

I'm glad your mom didn't know about the kiss. That makes it even better. And even though it really wasn't them it was still romantic because we can think about how John and Elizabeth were reacting to it.
                          My mom knows anything. I just said to her that Elizabeth is not a regular for the season 4 and season 5. I think I will have more pain in the future. She will not beat only my arm I think.lol
                          Thanks for your comment.

Thanks
                          When you said "anvil"....Ok can you develop please? I'm like a old teacher.lol
                          I like what my mom said because I didn't see this like she did.
                          sigpic

Comment

My mom knows anything. I just said to her that Elizabeth is not a regular for the season 4 and season 5. I think I will have more pain in the future. She will not beat only my arm I think.lol
                            Thanks for your comment.

Thanks
                            When you said "anvil"....Ok can you develop please? I'm like a old teacher.lol
                            I like what my mom said because I didn't see this like she did.
                            Hmmm...anvil. That's a 'shipper' term for an obvious hint at a particular ship. In this case, the John/Teyla ship.

I think it sorta comes from the old Looney Tunes cartoons, where characters would get hit with an anvil falling from the sky--Wile E. Coyote setting a trap up for the Road Runner, and the trap missing the Road Runner and hitting Wile E. instead. You could always here this whistling sound and see the shadow right before it hit, letting you know that there was an anvil coming, that it was going to be big and it was going to hurt Usually the Coyote would hold up a "Help" sign or something. It was just way too obvious, even before you saw the anvil, that it was going to be an anvil dropping on Wile E.'s head.

http://creativegreenius.files.wordpr...e-e-coyote.jpg

That's what these hints are, they're just obviously shippy. There are a couple in SGA with John/Teyla because that was a ship they were considering from episode 1.

Most of the time, if the producers won't confirm a ship but they acknowledge it has potential, people start to look for anvils. In SGA, I can think of that scene in TLG, the necklace scene from Rising, the John/Ronon convo in Sunday, the final scene in The Ark, and--depending on your viewpoint, the kiss in Conversion--as potential anvils at the time. Now, going back in retrospect they're not as anvilly because of Teyla and Kanaan, but when they aired they were anvils.

I don't know if Sparky qualifies as a ship with anvils. Though Sparky is sort of recognized in the sense that the producers have to fend it off, nobody ever came out and established it was being built into canon or being tested in canon, so we didn't get anvils, though if we did we had some good ones, like the Birthday gift scene in BIS, the coffee scene in Intruder, the end scene in 38 Minutes, and on and on it would take too long to list... *LOL*

Comment

Hmmm...anvil. That's a 'shipper' term for an obvious hint at a particular ship. In this case, the John/Teyla ship.

I think it sorta comes from the old Looney Tunes cartoons, where characters would get hit with an anvil falling from the sky--Wile E. Coyote setting a trap up for the Road Runner, and the trap missing the Road Runner and hitting Wile E. instead. You could always here this whistling sound and see the shadow right before it hit, letting you know that there was an anvil coming, that it was going to be big and it was going to hurt Usually the Coyote would hold up a "Help" sign or something. It was just way too obvious, even before you saw the anvil, that it was going to be an anvil dropping on Wile E.'s head.

That's what these hints are, they're just obviously shippy. There are a couple in SGA with John/Teyla because that was a ship they were considering from episode 1.

Most of the time, if the producers won't confirm a ship but they acknowledge it has potential, people start to look for anvils. In SGA, I can think of that scene in TLG, the necklace scene from Rising, the John/Ronon convo in Sunday, the final scene in The Ark, and--depending on your viewpoint, the kiss in Conversion--as potential anvils at the time. Now, going back in retrospect they're not as anvilly because of Teyla and Kanaan, but when they aired they were anvils.

I don't know if Sparky qualifies as a ship with anvils. Though Sparky is sort of recognized in the sense that the producers have to fend it off, nobody ever came out and established it was being built into canon or being tested in canon, so we didn't get anvils, though if we did we had some good ones, like the Birthday gift scene in BIS, the coffee scene in Intruder, the end scene in 38 Minutes, and on and on it would take too long to list... *LOL*
                              Thanks for the explanation. I understand that this scene can be seen as Sheyla. I never see this like that. Even when I was a non-shipper. My explanation for this scene is almost like my mom. (I love her because she always has the same idea that me.lol) Teyla always has the sensation to be an outsider so when he says 'He care for you more than you know' is like 'You are a member of my team and a friend so you are important for me'. And it's also an strategy. Thalen uses this. I would take this scene like 'anvil' if there were others 'anvil scenes' before this one. I'm not sure if I'm very clear here.
                              So I'm happy to see this scene like a "'normal scene'.lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Good summary. It looks like anvils only apply to ships that are actually being written or ones that the writers think they are writing and the actors think they are acting but the viewers see something else. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X