Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    We have a huge presence in any of those fan awards type things. There are definitely some great Sparky writers and artists.

And I'm going back a day to do my prompt fic on Watermelon. They seem to get longer and longer but I doubt anyone minds. This one is a bit crackish.

Spoiler:
    Watermelon!

John Sheppard stopped suddenly just as he stepped through the stargate and his team piled up behind him like cars on a foggy road.

“What the...?” Rodney shouted in John's ear as he crashed into his back.

Teyla managed not to fall down by grabbing the back of Rodney's tac vest and holding on while Ronon just reached around all three of them and smacked John on the head.

As they sorted themselves out, John was gesturing broadly and grinning from ear to ear. Stretching in front of them as far as the eye could see was a vast field containing copious numbers of very large round objects nestled among lush green vines.

Realizing what they was seeing at the same time, John and Rodney shouted in unison, “Watermelons!”

Exchanging a puzzled look, Teyla and Ronon stepped forward to better see what had gotten their two team members so excited.

“What are watermelons?” Ronon wondered.

“Just the sweetest most luscious fruit in the entire world...well on Earth anyway.” John said in a hushed voice as he joined Rodney in caressing one of the large globes.

“Huh, the coloring is different,” Rodney observed as he thumped one of the pink and green striped melons vigorously. “And they're rounder.”

“Yeah,” John observed, bending to gently tap his fist against a particularly big one. “They look kind of...”

“Preppy,” Rodney offered and John nodded.

Teyla chose a melon and tried her own bit of first thumping and then tapping but not sure what to expect, she straightened and looked around for a further signal from the others.

Seeing her confusion, Rodney helpfully explained, “See, you thump them to see if they're ripe. If it sounds hollow, then you're good.”

“Or you can tap them like so.” John was happy to demonstrate but Teyla still looked confused.

“I wonder if they're ripe and red inside like on Earth.” Rodney licked his lips at the thought and John did likewise.

“That's easy to find out.” Ronon was tired of the indecision so he walked over to the nearest melon and pounded it with his fist. Juicy bits of ruby red fruit flew in all directions as the big man's arm disappeared up to the elbow inside the giant object.

“I'd say that's a yes,” Rodney declared happily as he plucked bits of the melon off his shirt and popped them into his mouth.

“Rodney!” John yelled as he barely resisted copying his teammate. “You don't know if that's safe to eat.”

“You mean like 'put it down you don't know where it's been',” Rodney snickered and licked the juice off his lips.

Ronon, meanwhile was busily pulling out handfuls of the red heart of the melon and eating his fill. “Good!” he exclaimed and offered a dripping fistful to Teyla who politely declined.

“Perhaps,” Teyla said in a calm manner, trying not to sigh. “We can find the owners of these 'water melons' and attempt to make a trade.”

“Sounds like a plan.” John straightened and looked down the path that stretched through the field. “Let's go check it out.”

Several hours later, John gently placed his rather heavy burden on the ground and tapped his radio while Teyla dialed the gate.

“Sheppard to Atlantis, please come in.”

“Go ahead Sir.” Chuck the technician's voice filled his ear.

“Sergeant, is Dr. Weir around?”

“Yes Colonel.”

John smiled at the formal address and bent to once again pick up his prize. “Elizabeth, get someone to put some tables out on the balcony. We're heading back and we've got...”

“Watermelons!” Rodney interrupted unable to contain his excitement. “We've got huge giant sweet watermelons to die for!”

“Rodney,” John regretted that his hands weren't free but contented himself with giving the scientist a not so gentle kick in the shins. “I wanted to tell her.”

“Ow!” Rodney hopped on one foot but managed not to drop his own burden of two completely round watermelons the size of beach balls. “You were going too slow. Now let's get home.”

“Did you say watermelons?” Elizabeth sound as confused as Teyla had earlier.

“You heard right,” John replied, “Get ready, we're heading home.”

When the team stepped through the gate everyone in the Atlantis gateroom took a jaw-dropping moment to adjust to what they were seeing. Sheppard's team, each burdened with more than they should have been able to carry of what looked like the biggest pink and green striped watermelons anyone had ever seen. A line of people followed them onto the balcony where several Marines were hastily setting up folding tables on which the team gently placed the objects they were carrying. Rodney's two perfectly round melons, Teyla's that almost obscured her vision, John's much larger one that he could barely get his arms around and Ronon's largest of all...a melon of such proportion that those in observance were left wondering how it was ever going to be sliced open. That question was answered when Ronon warned, “Stand back” and drawing his sword, cleanly sliced the melon into two equal halves.

In record time the sword was put to use carving up the rest of the melons in large pieces so that the Marine could use their knives to cut more serviceable slices.

As everyone gathered and the only sounds were moans of enjoyment and slurps of happiness, Elizabeth sidled up to John. “I can assume you traded for these.”

He grinned at her and rocked back on his heels in pleasure. “We got them for a few ration bars and our MRE's. They grow wild on that planet. The people said take all we want. They are pretty tired of them. Can you imagine?”

Wiping juice from her chin and swallowing a chunk of the delicious fruit, Elizabeth nodded in agreement. “And I'm sure you thought to ask about unusual reactions and possible allergies.”

John winced before nodding confidently. “Come on, Elizabeth, you wound me. Have you ever known me to be that reckless?”

Choosing to ignore the comment, Elizabeth pushed her reservations aside. “Well, they are downright sinful.”

“Speaking of which,” John stepped closer and whispered so only she could hear. “Maybe we can snag a few slices for later. Hate for all that sweet juice to go to waste.”
    WOOT - great work! Loved all the visual imagery. Watermelon is one of my all-time favorites.....YUM!

He wants to play with something all right. And after all that sticky watermelon juice, I'd say a shower is in order.
    *THUD*
    passed out from the suggested visuals on that one
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

I'm still on the episode "The Tower". I was reading a topic about this episode on a french forum and I saw that I'm a stupid girl. Let me explain this.
      Everybody saw the Spark in the last scene...not me.lol
      Someone says that John teases Elizabeth just to see how she will react: Jealous or not.
      translation of one post "She teases him with the story of a crown, and it is not too proud of him. He hardly dares to cast a glance towards her to see her reaction."
      Other post "Finally, the message is: "I could be king and have a beautiful blonde in my bed every night, but I preferred to return home with you."
      There are a lot of posts like this. Someone says that John takes this opportunity to try to know if Elizabeth has "feelings" for him.
      At this point in the show, everyone says (I'm talking about the french forum) that Elizabeth has a crush on John but John's feelings are a mistery.

So my next question is: In which episode we can see that John has more than friendship feelings for Elizabeth?
      I stop talking because I give me a headache.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

The water...right.
        Well, you know... it's very... refreshing. Yeah, that's it. *snickers*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          I'm still on the episode "The Tower". I was reading a topic about this episode on a french forum and I saw that I'm a stupid girl. Let me explain this.
          Someone says that John teases Elizabeth just to see how she will react: Jealous or not.
          translation of one post "She teases him with the story of a crown, and it is not too proud of him. He hardly dares to cast a glance towards her to see her reaction."
          Other post "Finally, the message is: "I could be king and have a beautiful blonde in my bed every night, but I preferred to return home with you."
          There are a lot of posts like this. Someone says that John takes this opportunity to try to know if Elizabeth has "feelings" for him.
          At this point in the show, everyone says (I'm talking about the french forum) that Elizabeth has a crush on John but John's feelings are a mistery.

So my next question is: In which episode we can see that John has more than friendship feelings for Elizabeth?
          Hmm. The same sort of discussion was going on here at the first airing of The Tower. A lot saw the Sparky. Some didn't. I don't think technically we ever do see a definitive episode that reveals John's feelings for anyone in a way that can't be taken several ways. Except in TLG. He knew what could happen if they let a married couple inhabit their bodies. Yet he did it anyway. Now that seems like he's willing to allow just about anything to happen. I can't really explain why he did it if he thought of her as just a friend.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, there's lots of episodes. But here's a few for starters:

The Long Goodbye - He did agree to host Thalan's spirit so that Phoebus could be reunited with her "husband." Surely he did it because he knew that Elizabeth would be more comfortable with him.

The Real World - He broke quarantine and risked infection by nanites to save her.

Adrift - John's woobie!face of doom while watching Lizzie's brain surgery says it all.

Lifeline - John's woobie!face of doom while vowing to find Lizzie also says it all.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm. The same sort of discussion was going on here at the first airing of The Tower. A lot saw the Sparky. Some didn't. I don't think technically we ever do see a definitive episode that reveals John's feelings for anyone in a way that can't be taken several ways. Except in TLG. He knew what could happen if they let a married couple inhabit their bodies. Yet he did it anyway. Now that seems like he's willing to allow just about anything to happen. I can't really explain why he did it if he thought of her as just a friend.
              A really, really good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Eeeeeeee! Another awesome ficlet! Sparky and snowy moments just seem to go together so well!

And I say you're a regular; you're here posting often enough!
                Erin, you've done it again. Wonderful fic. I particularly love this line: Snow had settled in the spikes of his hair, and his black leather jacket was frosty with accumulated ice crystals. Such a mental picture.

And after I do a few mile on the treadmill and get the wash started I have plans to do some writing.
                Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                Erin, that was an adorable fic! Thanks!

I'm currently working on Testament still and I think I'm over my block! I've written some scenes I'm quite proud of, and when all is said and done I'm going to have a Big Bang length fic without entering Big Bang *LOL*.
                Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                BRAVO! Nicely done! I know I certainly felt warm and toasty there at the end.

I think I am better at prompting than actual writing. So, I think I'll focus on dropping off little prompt suggestions instead of fretting over the fact I didn't quite finish my GITM re-do fic. LOL!
                Glad you liked this one too. Sparky and snow really do go good together.

“SHEPPARD: Oh, wow! I ... I *never* see this coming” Everybody see this coming, stupid John.
                LOL! Looking forward to the report for TLG!

We have a huge presence in any of those fan awards type things. There are definitely some great Sparky writers and artists.

And I'm going back a day to do my prompt fic on Watermelon. They seem to get longer and longer but I doubt anyone minds. This one is a bit crackish.

Spoiler:
                Watermelon!

John Sheppard stopped suddenly just as he stepped through the stargate and his team piled up behind him like cars on a foggy road.

“What the...?” Rodney shouted in John's ear as he crashed into his back.

Teyla managed not to fall down by grabbing the back of Rodney's tac vest and holding on while Ronon just reached around all three of them and smacked John on the head.

As they sorted themselves out, John was gesturing broadly and grinning from ear to ear. Stretching in front of them as far as the eye could see was a vast field containing copious numbers of very large round objects nestled among lush green vines.

Realizing what they was seeing at the same time, John and Rodney shouted in unison, “Watermelons!”

Exchanging a puzzled look, Teyla and Ronon stepped forward to better see what had gotten their two team members so excited.

“What are watermelons?” Ronon wondered.

“Just the sweetest most luscious fruit in the entire world...well on Earth anyway.” John said in a hushed voice as he joined Rodney in caressing one of the large globes.

“Huh, the coloring is different,” Rodney observed as he thumped one of the pink and green striped melons vigorously. “And they're rounder.”

“Yeah,” John observed, bending to gently tap his fist against a particularly big one. “They look kind of...”

“Preppy,” Rodney offered and John nodded.

Teyla chose a melon and tried her own bit of first thumping and then tapping but not sure what to expect, she straightened and looked around for a further signal from the others.

Seeing her confusion, Rodney helpfully explained, “See, you thump them to see if they're ripe. If it sounds hollow, then you're good.”

“Or you can tap them like so.” John was happy to demonstrate but Teyla still looked confused.

“I wonder if they're ripe and red inside like on Earth.” Rodney licked his lips at the thought and John did likewise.

“That's easy to find out.” Ronon was tired of the indecision so he walked over to the nearest melon and pounded it with his fist. Juicy bits of ruby red fruit flew in all directions as the big man's arm disappeared up to the elbow inside the giant object.

“I'd say that's a yes,” Rodney declared happily as he plucked bits of the melon off his shirt and popped them into his mouth.

“Rodney!” John yelled as he barely resisted copying his teammate. “You don't know if that's safe to eat.”

“You mean like 'put it down you don't know where it's been',” Rodney snickered and licked the juice off his lips.

Ronon, meanwhile was busily pulling out handfuls of the red heart of the melon and eating his fill. “Good!” he exclaimed and offered a dripping fistful to Teyla who politely declined.

“Perhaps,” Teyla said in a calm manner, trying not to sigh. “We can find the owners of these 'water melons' and attempt to make a trade.”

“Sounds like a plan.” John straightened and looked down the path that stretched through the field. “Let's go check it out.”

Several hours later, John gently placed his rather heavy burden on the ground and tapped his radio while Teyla dialed the gate.

“Sheppard to Atlantis, please come in.”

“Go ahead Sir.” Chuck the technician's voice filled his ear.

“Sergeant, is Dr. Weir around?”

“Yes Colonel.”

John smiled at the formal address and bent to once again pick up his prize. “Elizabeth, get someone to put some tables out on the balcony. We're heading back and we've got...”

“Watermelons!” Rodney interrupted unable to contain his excitement. “We've got huge giant sweet watermelons to die for!”

“Rodney,” John regretted that his hands weren't free but contented himself with giving the scientist a not so gentle kick in the shins. “I wanted to tell her.”

“Ow!” Rodney hopped on one foot but managed not to drop his own burden of two completely round watermelons the size of beach balls. “You were going too slow. Now let's get home.”

“Did you say watermelons?” Elizabeth sound as confused as Teyla had earlier.

“You heard right,” John replied, “Get ready, we're heading home.”

When the team stepped through the gate everyone in the Atlantis gateroom took a jaw-dropping moment to adjust to what they were seeing. Sheppard's team, each burdened with more than they should have been able to carry of what looked like the biggest pink and green striped watermelons anyone had ever seen. A line of people followed them onto the balcony where several Marines were hastily setting up folding tables on which the team gently placed the objects they were carrying. Rodney's two perfectly round melons, Teyla's that almost obscured her vision, John's much larger one that he could barely get his arms around and Ronon's largest of all...a melon of such proportion that those in observance were left wondering how it was ever going to be sliced open. That question was answered when Ronon warned, “Stand back” and drawing his sword, cleanly sliced the melon into two equal halves.

In record time the sword was put to use carving up the rest of the melons in large pieces so that the Marine could use their knives to cut more serviceable slices.

As everyone gathered and the only sounds were moans of enjoyment and slurps of happiness, Elizabeth sidled up to John. “I can assume you traded for these.”

He grinned at her and rocked back on his heels in pleasure. “We got them for a few ration bars and our MRE's. They grow wild on that planet. The people said take all we want. They are pretty tired of them. Can you imagine?”

Wiping juice from her chin and swallowing a chunk of the delicious fruit, Elizabeth nodded in agreement. “And I'm sure you thought to ask about unusual reactions and possible allergies.”

John winced before nodding confidently. “Come on, Elizabeth, you wound me. Have you ever known me to be that reckless?”

Choosing to ignore the comment, Elizabeth pushed her reservations aside. “Well, they are downright sinful.”

“Speaking of which,” John stepped closer and whispered so only she could hear. “Maybe we can snag a few slices for later. Hate for all that sweet juice to go to waste.”
                Hee! This is great. Love Ronon punching the watermelon and slicing it in half. lol.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

'xactly. I remember seeing a line in somebody's sig one time, I don't remember whose it was, that I really liked. It was something like "In The Long Goodbye, Weir asked Sheppard to be her husband... *in spoilers* and he said YES!* "
                  It made me squee, cause he did!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Oh, there's lots of episodes. But here's a few for starters:

The Long Goodbye - He did agree to host Thalan's spirit so that Phoebus could be reunited with her "husband." Surely he did it because he knew that Elizabeth would be more comfortable with him.

The Real World - He broke quarantine and risked infection by nanites to save her.

Adrift - John's woobie!face of doom while watching Lizzie's brain surgery says it all.

Lifeline - John's woobie!face of doom while vowing to find Lizzie also says it all.
                    Thanks for the answers.
                    I ask questions which I am unable to answer myself.lol
                    SR:They are unanimous. Everybody (except two) saw the Spark. So I'm surprise to be the only stupid french who don't saw the scene like this.lol

Erin87: Hi mademoiselle!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      'xactly. I remember seeing a line in somebody's sig one time, I don't remember whose it was, that I really liked. It was something like "In The Long Goodbye, Weir asked Sheppard to be her husband... *in spoilers* and he said YES!* "
                      It made me squee, cause he did!
                      Precisely. This has never been explained and naturally nothing was said on the commentary. But it was thoroughly discussed in the dialogue.

Part one:

Spoiler:
                      WEIR: Well, the imprinting will only last a matter of hours. The other pod -- Phebus urgently desires to be here when we bring the other pod back to Atlantis.

SHEPPARD: Why?

(Elizabeth smiles.)

WEIR: She believes it's her husband.

CALDWELL: Husband?

WEIR: He escaped the ship -- she's certain of it and, uh ... (she laughs) the rush of emotion is ... it's overwhelming.

SHEPPARD: I can imagine.

McKAY (pointedly): No, no, you can't.

SHEPPARD: No -- I can't.

WEIR: John, I'd like you to try. (She smiles at him.) Phebus has a favour she would like to ask of you.

(She raises her eyebrows at him, smiling. John looks at her suspiciously.)

Then later: Part two where Rodney in particular seems delighted with the idea. John is a bit reluctant but he is doing it because Elizabeth asked him to. Or so he thinks.

Spoiler:
                      (As Carson wheels her closer, Elizabeth stands up and steps closer to the pod. The other scientists leave the room.)

BECKETT: Physically, she's perfectly fine. Besides, Elizabeth wouldn't take no for an answer.

WEIR: Ah, love is a powerful thing, Carson.

SHEPPARD: You're a hopeless romantic, you know that?

WEIR (smiling at him): Well, you're just as hopeless, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed.

BECKETT: I've gone over the respective E.E.G. patterns and I can say with some degree of confidence that this ... imprinting ... that Doctor Weir's temporary occupant calls it won't last more than a few hours.

CALDWELL: You can guarantee that?

BECKETT: A day at most.

McKAY: Well! I'm sold! Shall we? (He backs away from the pod.) And ... (He presses something on his computer tablet. The lid of the pod slides open, revealing an elderly man inside. He too is wearing a uniform although his is brown whereas Phebus' was green.)

BECKETT (checking his scanner): He's still alive. (Elizabeth looks down at the old man.) Same as before. Life signs even fainter than the first one. If we're gonna do this, we should do it now.

(Caldwell turns to John.)

CALDWELL: I'd prefer if this alien consciousness weren't armed.

SHEPPARD: Right. (He takes his pistol out of its holster and holds it out to Rodney.)

McKAY: Oh!

(He takes it. John looks down at the old man in the pod.)

BECKETT: Colonel Sheppard. You'll have to be in close proximity to the pod for the transfer to happen.

SHEPPARD (nervously): Yeah, yeah, I know. (He continues to look down at the old man.)

BECKETT: But you're not moving.

SHEPPARD: You know, they were husband and wife. Anything could happen.

(Elizabeth lowers her head, takes a deep breath and raises it again as Phebus takes over.)

WEIR: I promise to be discreet, Colonel.

SHEPPARD: Well, um, I guess I'll see you guys later. (He starts to walk slowly towards the pod.)

McKAY: Have fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

A quick fic rec! Memento mori by 2ndary author, written for In memoriam challenge on sga flashfic. It's a non shipper take on John7Elizabeth bond. A bit sad, but very lovely and worth reading!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          A quick fic rec! Memento mori by 2ndary author, written for In memoriam challenge on sga flashfic. It's a non shipper take on John7Elizabeth bond. A bit sad, but very lovely and worth reading!
                          That was lovely and fit so well with the canon characterization of all of them. It was truly a bond that continues on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Precisely. This has never been explained and naturally nothing was said on the commentary.
                            But of course they'd never say anything in the commentary. Sparky wasn't supposed to be canon, and TPTW wouldn't be caught dead giving us any more ammunition than we'd already be getting. Not that they helped their own cause by holding out on us...

But it was thoroughly discussed in the dialogue.

Part one:

Spoiler:
                            WEIR: Well, the imprinting will only last a matter of hours. The other pod -- Phebus urgently desires to be here when we bring the other pod back to Atlantis.

(Elizabeth smiles.)

WEIR: He escaped the ship -- she's certain of it and, uh ... (she laughs) the rush of emotion is ... it's overwhelming.

WEIR: John, I'd like you to try. (She smiles at him.) Phebus has a favour she would like to ask of you.

Then later: Part two where Rodney in particular seems delighted with the idea. John is a bit reluctant but he is doing it because Elizabeth asked him to. Or so he thinks.

Spoiler:
                            (As Carson wheels her closer, Elizabeth stands up and steps closer to the pod. The other scientists leave the room.)

BECKETT: Physically, she's perfectly fine. Besides, Elizabeth wouldn't take no for an answer.

WEIR (smiling at him): Well, you're just as hopeless, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed.

BECKETT: I've gone over the respective E.E.G. patterns and I can say with some degree of confidence that this ... imprinting ... that Doctor Weir's temporary occupant calls it won't last more than a few hours.

McKAY: Well! I'm sold! Shall we? (He backs away from the pod.) And ... (He presses something on his computer tablet. The lid of the pod slides open, revealing an elderly man inside. He too is wearing a uniform although his is brown whereas Phebus' was green.)

BECKETT (checking his scanner): He's still alive. (Elizabeth looks down at the old man.) Same as before. Life signs even fainter than the first one. If we're gonna do this, we should do it now.

SHEPPARD: Right. (He takes his pistol out of its holster and holds it out to Rodney.)

BECKETT: Colonel Sheppard. You'll have to be in close proximity to the pod for the transfer to happen.

SHEPPARD (nervously): Yeah, yeah, I know. (He continues to look down at the old man.)

(Elizabeth lowers her head, takes a deep breath and raises it again as Phebus takes over.)

SHEPPARD: Well, um, I guess I'll see you guys later. (He starts to walk slowly towards the pod.)

The second scene where McKay's positively gleeful at getting them together just screamed that he knew more than he was saying... betting pool, much?

Comment

Thanks for the answers.
                              I ask questions which I am unable to answer myself.lol
                              SR:They are unanimous. Everybody (except two) saw the Spark. So I'm surprise to be the only stupid french who don't saw the scene like this.lol

Erin87: Hi mademoiselle!
                              Hi!

Precisely. This has never been explained and naturally nothing was said on the commentary. But it was thoroughly discussed in the dialogue.

Part one:

Spoiler:

(Elizabeth smiles.)

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, they definitely all knew what could happen. Especially with that 'have fun!' line of Rodney's.

*squeak!* Oh, that is so sad! I very nearly started crying. Thanks for the rec.
                              -

Okay, as I mentioned before, I did a color version of the Guitar Lessons drawing. Here ya go. Sorry that you have to twist your neck to see it.
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*sniffles* So sad, but so good!
                                Spoiler:
                                The part where he left the book behind because it didn't remind him of her gave my heart a good wrench.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Okay, as I mentioned before, I did a color version of the Guitar Lessons drawing. Here ya go. Sorry that you have to twist your neck to see it.
                                Spoiler:

Oh, that's lovely! I like how Lizzie's running around barefoot, I can totally see her doing that when she's in casual mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X