Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Here I go again. You give some excellent promts SMB_BOOKS!
    Spoiler:
    Frosty

Elizabeth laughed breathlessly as she ran through the gently falling snow. “Come on, I see it!” urged John laughingly, sounding for all the world like an excited five year old as he ran beside her. He reached out and took her hand, ensuring that they stayed together in this wintery world.

They were out of breath and still laughing when they reached the covered back door to the Hall; they pounded to a stop on the large granite flagstones. “Well,” said John merrily as he turned around to look out at the forest, “this came up out of nowhere.”

Snow continued to fall to the ground and coat everything, reminding Elizabeth strongly of sugar being sifted. The immediate area was lit by a pair of lanterns that hung on either side of the sizeable wooden door that led inside, but outside the pool of amber light the rapidly encroaching dusk combined with the snowy weather to turn everything a soft pearly gray. It was really quite lovely, although admittedly unexpected. After diplomatic discussions had ended for the day, Elizabeth had decided to take a little self-guided tour of the woods surrounding the meeting hall, and John had refused to allow her to go alone. Not that she had put up much of a fight about the matter; she had been happy to have the company. They had been walking along, enjoying the clear and mild autumn day, when it had suddenly begun to snow without any warning.

Elizabeth turned to look at the scene as well and smiled, still trying to catch her breath. “It seems like now I do remember hearing something about how extremely changeable the weather is on this planet.”

“Yeah, and they weren’t kidding.”

They stood in the cold air and watched the snow for several minutes without saying anything. Then Elizabeth was distracted from how pretty everything was by the awareness that she could now barely feel the fingers of her right hand. The left one was fine, and she suddenly realized that that was because John hadn’t let go of it yet. The realization wasn’t an unpleasant one. She clenched and unclenched her right hand, trying to force the blood to flow, and then pulled down the sleeve of her uniform jacket in an attempt to warm her numb fingers. Her efforts didn’t go unnoticed. John looked at her, concern written in his green eyes.

“Hey, are you cold?”

Elizabeth nodded reluctantly. It was freezing out here, but she didn’t want to leave the snow yet. “Just a little.”

Surprisingly, John didn’t suggest that they go inside where it was warm. “Here,” he said, turning to face her and holding out his free arm, “Give me your hand.”

She raised an eyebrow at him questioningly, but complied with the order. He took both of her hands, one cold and one warm, and pressed them together, then wrapped them in his. Elizabeth could immediately tell a difference. His hands were slightly rough, but strong and sure, and, most of all, the source of the wonderful warmth that was spreading through her hand.

“Better?” he asked.

She found herself nodding again. “Yeah, thanks.” She glanced down at their joined hands for a moment, then her gazed wandered upward and she couldn’t help a small smile. Snow had settled in the spikes of his hair, and his black leather jacket was frosty with accumulated ice crystals. She freed her left hand and reached up to wipe some of it off his shoulder. He looked down and laughed when he saw the clinging white.

“Yeah, we both got kinda frosted.” He grinned and she laughed. “It’s even in your hair.” John unthinkingly reached up and began to run his hand across the brown curls at her shoulder to get the snow off, but then he seemed to realize the intimacy of what he was doing and froze, his fingers still in her hair. Their eyes met and Elizabeth felt her breath catch in her throat and her heart start to beat faster, a thousand different feelings swarming through her all at once. They stared at each other for a second that felt like an eternity, the only sound the hiss of the snow as it fell, and then they were both leaning in, their lips meeting in a cautious yet tender kiss. Suddenly the cold and ice seemed to disappear, and the shivering stopped. What snow? It was warm.

Thank you! And you're welcome!

Hee! An excellent use of the action figures.
    BRAVO! Nicely done! I know I certainly felt warm and toasty there at the end.

I think I am better at prompting than actual writing. So, I think I'll focus on dropping off little prompt suggestions instead of fretting over the fact I didn't quite finish my GITM re-do fic. LOL!
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Prompdidy prompt prompt prompts....

Summer Nights

How do you turn this thing on, anyway?

Smoke on the Water

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Boys and their toys

French Fries

Just another day in paradise

sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

I don't know that I would count Sparky out yet - you all made a huge showing in the Stargate Fan Awards this year, in fic, art, etc. It was pretty impressive. I saw several people on my flist who play in the gen to McShep side of the pool comment that they never realized what a large following Sheppard/Weir had until this year.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          Prompdidy prompt prompt prompts....

Summer Nights

How do you turn this thing on, anyway?

Smoke on the Water

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Boys and their toys

French Fries

Just another day in paradise

Hey everybody, is it cool if I call dibs on Summer Nights? I have to work my last 3-11 shift today, it's double-time-and-a-half pay so I won't complain. (Just another day in paradise as we like to say at the mill) I will have it ready tomorrow with y'alls coffee.
          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
            Hey everybody, is it cool if I call dibs on Summer Nights? I have to work my last 3-11 shift today, it's double-time-and-a-half pay so I won't complain. (Just another day in paradise as we like to say at the mill) I will have it ready tomorrow with y'alls coffee.
            AWESOME! Looking forward to seeing the results!
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

The last report before « THE LONG GOODBYE ». Before this, we have to focus on one of the most boring episode of SGA. If boredom could kill, I think my mother would no longer be among us today. I could summarize this episode by “blabla kiss blabla boum boum blabla and oh Sparky at the end” but I will try to give you a report about this. Not a good one but what can I do with “The Tower”? Be strong. I will start.

Village:
              An old village like we can see in almost…hum let me think…like we can see in each episode of Stargate.
              I can see trees….again. They find a tower. Whoa… *I watched my mom who is almost asleep* Ok it’s no “whoa”, mom but it will be good later….or not.
              Opening credit:
              One of the most interesting things in this episode.lol
              Village:
              What can I say about this?
              I think I won’t comment everything but just the good moments. So the end of the episode with Elizabeth and John is…Ok I can’t comment only the end.
              7.25min of the episode:
              John is arrested and Teyla calls Rodney. Youhou…some actions.lol
              I look at my mom. She begins to yawn. First symptom of boredom.
              8.26min:
              John is in “Atlantis”. My mom preferred the décor of the real Atlantis.
              10.04min:
              John is not a prisoner but a guest. I look at my mom. Her eyes are almost closed. Second symptom of boredom.
              11.04min
              John is in a room. My mother woke up a little and said “John…alone…in a romantic bedroom…where is Elizabeth?” Third symptom of boredom: Escape the boring reality with the imagination. He’s waiting his love. No need to say who.lol
              11.51min:
              Ronon doesn’t want to give his hand to Rodney. They don’t have a lot of things to eat. It’s not like in “The tower”.
              All girls want to touch John. He did a little Kirk here. The lord protector is sick. And the end… Ok maybe not.lol
              15.26min
              THE scene that makes us roll our eyes. My mom said “I was sure that this will happen. She’s naked under her gown..oh yes she’s naked. Stupid scene. He’s kirk.” The funny part is my mom didn’t know who was Kirk and asked me. She called Kirk without knowing who he is. lol
              “SHEPPARD: Oh, wow! I ... I *never* see this coming” Everybody see this coming, stupid John.
              My mom “He’s a real man. He can’t stop now. Elizabeth will be angry if she knows that.”
              They want John as a King.
              19.52min
              Carson!!! My mom asked me if Lorne is with Carson or if Carson came here alone. Sorry mom, he’s not here. Wait the next episode.
              21.20min
              Rodney finds the catacombs. He’s a little afraid and…that’s all.
              23.56min
              My mom is asleep and John is talking too much. Don’t talk about the gene therapy.
              I wake my mother. No reason that I am the only one to suffer.

TBC
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

25.26min
                The lord protector has been poisoned. My mom:“Not a surprise”
                27min
                Rodney is stuck in the catacombs. My mom: “he will use a drone to get out.” Ok you can sleep.
                27.57min
                Alleluia. Some actions. Fight between the guards and Ronon.
                29.51min
                The lord protector is dead.
                31.36min
                “MORA: You really would take me with you, wouldn't you?
                (John smiles at her.)
                SHEPPARD: Of course”
                My mom “oh come on! Is there someone who can kick his ass for me please? She used you and Elizabeth will be not happy to see you with this chick” Hey easy mom.
                Carson and John are prisoners now. My mom “I told you that she used him and for Otho is not a surprise. He has a scary face.” Yes she made a lot of comments about Otho but I don’t remember everything.lol
                38.18min
                Otho starts to attack the village.
                40.13min
                A small fight between John and Otho. John wins.
                40.36min
                Thank god it’s almost the end.lol
                The Sparky scene. I never saw this like a Sparky scene. You have to make me change my mind.lol
                It’s nice to see them together.
                End

Conclusion:
                I just read my report and I’m ashamed. It’s horrible.lol Like you can understand, "the tower" is not my favorite episode. My mom was almost unconscious during this. Not easy to give you a fantastic report.
                Next “Mom and SGA” will be on “TLG”. You have to wait tomorrow, sorry.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  I don't know that I would count Sparky out yet - you all made a huge showing in the Stargate Fan Awards this year, in fic, art, etc. It was pretty impressive. I saw several people on my flist who play in the gen to McShep side of the pool comment that they never realized what a large following Sheppard/Weir had until this year.
                  We have a huge presence in any of those fan awards type things. There are definitely some great Sparky writers and artists.

And I'm going back a day to do my prompt fic on Watermelon. They seem to get longer and longer but I doubt anyone minds. This one is a bit crackish.

Spoiler:
                  Watermelon!

John Sheppard stopped suddenly just as he stepped through the stargate and his team piled up behind him like cars on a foggy road.

“What the...?” Rodney shouted in John's ear as he crashed into his back.

Teyla managed not to fall down by grabbing the back of Rodney's tac vest and holding on while Ronon just reached around all three of them and smacked John on the head.

As they sorted themselves out, John was gesturing broadly and grinning from ear to ear. Stretching in front of them as far as the eye could see was a vast field containing copious numbers of very large round objects nestled among lush green vines.

Realizing what they was seeing at the same time, John and Rodney shouted in unison, “Watermelons!”

Exchanging a puzzled look, Teyla and Ronon stepped forward to better see what had gotten their two team members so excited.

“What are watermelons?” Ronon wondered.

“Just the sweetest most luscious fruit in the entire world...well on Earth anyway.” John said in a hushed voice as he joined Rodney in caressing one of the large globes.

“Huh, the coloring is different,” Rodney observed as he thumped one of the pink and green striped melons vigorously. “And they're rounder.”

“Yeah,” John observed, bending to gently tap his fist against a particularly big one. “They look kind of...”

“Preppy,” Rodney offered and John nodded.

Teyla chose a melon and tried her own bit of first thumping and then tapping but not sure what to expect, she straightened and looked around for a further signal from the others.

Seeing her confusion, Rodney helpfully explained, “See, you thump them to see if they're ripe. If it sounds hollow, then you're good.”

“Or you can tap them like so.” John was happy to demonstrate but Teyla still looked confused.

“I wonder if they're ripe and red inside like on Earth.” Rodney licked his lips at the thought and John did likewise.

“That's easy to find out.” Ronon was tired of the indecision so he walked over to the nearest melon and pounded it with his fist. Juicy bits of ruby red fruit flew in all directions as the big man's arm disappeared up to the elbow inside the giant object.

“I'd say that's a yes,” Rodney declared happily as he plucked bits of the melon off his shirt and popped them into his mouth.

“Rodney!” John yelled as he barely resisted copying his teammate. “You don't know if that's safe to eat.”

“You mean like 'put it down you don't know where it's been',” Rodney snickered and licked the juice off his lips.

Ronon, meanwhile was busily pulling out handfuls of the red heart of the melon and eating his fill. “Good!” he exclaimed and offered a dripping fistful to Teyla who politely declined.

“Perhaps,” Teyla said in a calm manner, trying not to sigh. “We can find the owners of these 'water melons' and attempt to make a trade.”

“Sounds like a plan.” John straightened and looked down the path that stretched through the field. “Let's go check it out.”

Several hours later, John gently placed his rather heavy burden on the ground and tapped his radio while Teyla dialed the gate.

“Sheppard to Atlantis, please come in.”

“Go ahead Sir.” Chuck the technician's voice filled his ear.

“Sergeant, is Dr. Weir around?”

“Yes Colonel.”

John smiled at the formal address and bent to once again pick up his prize. “Elizabeth, get someone to put some tables out on the balcony. We're heading back and we've got...”

“Watermelons!” Rodney interrupted unable to contain his excitement. “We've got huge giant sweet watermelons to die for!”

“Rodney,” John regretted that his hands weren't free but contented himself with giving the scientist a not so gentle kick in the shins. “I wanted to tell her.”

“Ow!” Rodney hopped on one foot but managed not to drop his own burden of two completely round watermelons the size of beach balls. “You were going too slow. Now let's get home.”

“Did you say watermelons?” Elizabeth sound as confused as Teyla had earlier.

“You heard right,” John replied, “Get ready, we're heading home.”

When the team stepped through the gate everyone in the Atlantis gateroom took a jaw-dropping moment to adjust to what they were seeing. Sheppard's team, each burdened with more than they should have been able to carry of what looked like the biggest pink and green striped watermelons anyone had ever seen. A line of people followed them onto the balcony where several Marines were hastily setting up folding tables on which the team gently placed the objects they were carrying. Rodney's two perfectly round melons, Teyla's that almost obscured her vision, John's much larger one that he could barely get his arms around and Ronon's largest of all...a melon of such proportion that those in observance were left wondering how it was ever going to be sliced open. That question was answered when Ronon warned, “Stand back” and drawing his sword, cleanly sliced the melon into two equal halves.

In record time the sword was put to use carving up the rest of the melons in large pieces so that the Marine could use their knives to cut more serviceable slices.

As everyone gathered and the only sounds were moans of enjoyment and slurps of happiness, Elizabeth sidled up to John. “I can assume you traded for these.”

He grinned at her and rocked back on his heels in pleasure. “We got them for a few ration bars and our MRE's. They grow wild on that planet. The people said take all we want. They are pretty tired of them. Can you imagine?”

Wiping juice from her chin and swallowing a chunk of the delicious fruit, Elizabeth nodded in agreement. “And I'm sure you thought to ask about unusual reactions and possible allergies.”

John winced before nodding confidently. “Come on, Elizabeth, you wound me. Have you ever known me to be that reckless?”

Choosing to ignore the comment, Elizabeth pushed her reservations aside. “Well, they are downright sinful.”

“Speaking of which,” John stepped closer and whispered so only she could hear. “Maybe we can snag a few slices for later. Hate for all that sweet juice to go to waste.”
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*waves hello to Vixen in Violet and Probie*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    I agree with your assessment, and in general, too, when a 'story' ends, it generally takes a large chunk of the fandom with it. SGA is over, so casual viewers and casual shippers not interested in the SGU have gone. Sparkies aren't the only ones who've gone down in numbers; all the Weir-based ships have lost members. I'm sure Sheyla has too. I just think Sparkies had a rather strong, large base to begin with, and as Killdeer pointed out earlier this week, we're an interesting ship because it wasn't really a 'canon' ship but we saw a huge following rise up despite that during the early years.

But I saw the same 'changing of the guard' happen in the Potter fandom, even before the 7th book. It was as though HBP answered everyone's shipper questions, so a lot of the shipper aspect of that fandom dropped away by Deathly Hallows.

We will eventually move on--my guess is once the impact of SGU is felt (people will either become fans of that show and spend more time talking about it, or it won't succeed) and once the decision about the movie is made. If the movie is made, some of you loyal guys who've watched despite Elizabeth's exit will pep us up a bit to see what Sparkiness we can glean out of it, but after that, it'll probably feel like finality.

Anyways, this is sad and I don't want to talk about it anymore.
                    Yeah, the Atlantis fandom has definitely started to shift downgear. It's much like how it was when Elizabeth was axed; a lot of people left out of anger, some have stayed to see how things with the movie played out, and now that the movie's in doubt, they're starting to leave too. It is kinda sad, as it speaks to how badly Atlantis was treated by those in charge of the franchise.

*huggles Eri*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    I'm currently working on Testament still and I think I'm over my block! I've written some scenes I'm quite proud of, and when all is said and done I'm going to have a Big Bang length fic without entering Big Bang *LOL*.
                    Hah! I am bound and determined to finish my Big Bang story... it's my ode to Sparky!

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Geeze, it took 'em five years to figure that out? LOL!

I don't think Sparky will ever go away. It, like Atlantis fandom in general, will always be here, but it has and will continue to change now that the show is over. And in some ways, I think that's a good thing. No more producers screwing up what's good about Sparky and Atlantis.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      And I'm going back a day to do my prompt fic on Watermelon. They seem to get longer and longer but I doubt anyone minds. This one is a bit crackish.

Spoiler:
                      Watermelon!

John Sheppard stopped suddenly just as he stepped through the stargate and his team piled up behind him like cars on a foggy road.

“What the...?” Rodney shouted in John's ear as he crashed into his back.

Teyla managed not to fall down by grabbing the back of Rodney's tac vest and holding on while Ronon just reached around all three of them and smacked John on the head.

As they sorted themselves out, John was gesturing broadly and grinning from ear to ear. Stretching in front of them as far as the eye could see was a vast field containing copious numbers of very large round objects nestled among lush green vines.

Realizing what they was seeing at the same time, John and Rodney shouted in unison, “Watermelons!”

Exchanging a puzzled look, Teyla and Ronon stepped forward to better see what had gotten their two team members so excited.

“What are watermelons?” Ronon wondered.

“Just the sweetest most luscious fruit in the entire world...well on Earth anyway.” John said in a hushed voice as he joined Rodney in caressing one of the large globes.

“Huh, the coloring is different,” Rodney observed as he thumped one of the pink and green striped melons vigorously. “And they're rounder.”

“Yeah,” John observed, bending to gently tap his fist against a particularly big one. “They look kind of...”

“Preppy,” Rodney offered and John nodded.

Teyla chose a melon and tried her own bit of first thumping and then tapping but not sure what to expect, she straightened and looked around for a further signal from the others.

Seeing her confusion, Rodney helpfully explained, “See, you thump them to see if they're ripe. If it sounds hollow, then you're good.”

“Or you can tap them like so.” John was happy to demonstrate but Teyla still looked confused.

“I wonder if they're ripe and red inside like on Earth.” Rodney licked his lips at the thought and John did likewise.

“That's easy to find out.” Ronon was tired of the indecision so he walked over to the nearest melon and pounded it with his fist. Juicy bits of ruby red fruit flew in all directions as the big man's arm disappeared up to the elbow inside the giant object.

“I'd say that's a yes,” Rodney declared happily as he plucked bits of the melon off his shirt and popped them into his mouth.

“Rodney!” John yelled as he barely resisted copying his teammate. “You don't know if that's safe to eat.”

“You mean like 'put it down you don't know where it's been',” Rodney snickered and licked the juice off his lips.

Ronon, meanwhile was busily pulling out handfuls of the red heart of the melon and eating his fill. “Good!” he exclaimed and offered a dripping fistful to Teyla who politely declined.

“Perhaps,” Teyla said in a calm manner, trying not to sigh. “We can find the owners of these 'water melons' and attempt to make a trade.”

“Sounds like a plan.” John straightened and looked down the path that stretched through the field. “Let's go check it out.”

Several hours later, John gently placed his rather heavy burden on the ground and tapped his radio while Teyla dialed the gate.

“Sheppard to Atlantis, please come in.”

“Go ahead Sir.” Chuck the technician's voice filled his ear.

“Sergeant, is Dr. Weir around?”

“Yes Colonel.”

John smiled at the formal address and bent to once again pick up his prize. “Elizabeth, get someone to put some tables out on the balcony. We're heading back and we've got...”

“Watermelons!” Rodney interrupted unable to contain his excitement. “We've got huge giant sweet watermelons to die for!”

“Rodney,” John regretted that his hands weren't free but contented himself with giving the scientist a not so gentle kick in the shins. “I wanted to tell her.”

“Ow!” Rodney hopped on one foot but managed not to drop his own burden of two completely round watermelons the size of beach balls. “You were going too slow. Now let's get home.”

“Did you say watermelons?” Elizabeth sound as confused as Teyla had earlier.

“You heard right,” John replied, “Get ready, we're heading home.”

When the team stepped through the gate everyone in the Atlantis gateroom took a jaw-dropping moment to adjust to what they were seeing. Sheppard's team, each burdened with more than they should have been able to carry of what looked like the biggest pink and green striped watermelons anyone had ever seen. A line of people followed them onto the balcony where several Marines were hastily setting up folding tables on which the team gently placed the objects they were carrying. Rodney's two perfectly round melons, Teyla's that almost obscured her vision, John's much larger one that he could barely get his arms around and Ronon's largest of all...a melon of such proportion that those in observance were left wondering how it was ever going to be sliced open. That question was answered when Ronon warned, “Stand back” and drawing his sword, cleanly sliced the melon into two equal halves.

In record time the sword was put to use carving up the rest of the melons in large pieces so that the Marine could use their knives to cut more serviceable slices.

As everyone gathered and the only sounds were moans of enjoyment and slurps of happiness, Elizabeth sidled up to John. “I can assume you traded for these.”

He grinned at her and rocked back on his heels in pleasure. “We got them for a few ration bars and our MRE's. They grow wild on that planet. The people said take all we want. They are pretty tired of them. Can you imagine?”

Wiping juice from her chin and swallowing a chunk of the delicious fruit, Elizabeth nodded in agreement. “And I'm sure you thought to ask about unusual reactions and possible allergies.”

John winced before nodding confidently. “Come on, Elizabeth, you wound me. Have you ever known me to be that reckless?”

Choosing to ignore the comment, Elizabeth pushed her reservations aside. “Well, they are downright sinful.”

“Speaking of which,” John stepped closer and whispered so only she could hear. “Maybe we can snag a few slices for later. Hate for all that sweet juice to go to waste.”
                      Crackish, but great! Just the sort of thing to cool us off on a hot sticky day!

'Snag a few slices for later'? Sounds like John wants to play with his food again! That naughty boy!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Crackish, but great! Just the sort of thing to cool us off on a hot sticky day!

'Snag a few slices for later'? Sounds like John wants to play with his food again! That naughty boy!
                        He wants to play with something all right. And after all that sticky watermelon juice, I'd say a shower is in order.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          The last report before « THE LONG GOODBYE ». Before this, we have to focus on one of the most boring episode of SGA. If boredom could kill, I think my mother would no longer be among us today. I could summarize this episode by “blabla kiss blabla boum boum blabla and oh Sparky at the end” but I will try to give you a report about this. Not a good one but what can I do with “The Tower”? Be strong. I will start.
                          LOL! Yeah, The Tower is definitely crack of a very bad kind.

I think I won’t comment everything but just the good moments. So the end of the episode with Elizabeth and John is…Ok I can’t comment only the end.
                          Hey, what about John going back to the jumper and having quickie radio!sex with Elizabeth? That was a good part!

11.04min
                          John is in a room. My mother woke up a little and said “John…alone…in a romantic bedroom…where is Elizabeth?” Third symptom of boredom: Escape the boring reality with the imagination. He’s waiting his love. No need to say who.lol
                          The curtains were even RED, too. Lizzie's favorite.

THE scene that makes us roll our eyes. My mom said “I was sure that this will happen. She’s naked under her gown..oh yes she’s naked. Stupid scene. He’s kirk.” The funny part is my mom didn’t know who was Kirk and asked me. She called Kirk without knowing who he is. lol
                          “SHEPPARD: Oh, wow! I ... I *never* see this coming” Everybody see this coming, stupid John.
                          My mom “He’s a real man. He can’t stop now. Elizabeth will be angry if she knows that.”
                          They want John as a King.
                          Oh, don't worry. Once Mara told John she just wanted him for his ATA gene, he got totally turned off and threw her out.

The Sparky scene. I never saw this like a Sparky scene. You have to make me change my mind.lol
                          It’s nice to see them together.
                          End
                          He turned down the girl 'cause he's already got Lizzie, and he turned down being king 'cause he's already got Atlantis. So it's totally Sparky.

Conclusion:
                          I just read my report and I’m ashamed. It’s horrible.lol Like you can understand, "the tower" is not my favorite episode. My mom was almost unconscious during this. Not easy to give you a fantastic report.
                          Next “Mom and SGA” will be on “TLG”. You have to wait tomorrow, sorry.
                          Whoo hoo! Oh, your mom will LOVE TLG!

Comment

SR: Great story. The last line is...
                            Naughty John!

SK:Thanks for the comment. Yes I forgot the radio/sex and I'm sorry but this episode was killing me. I wanted to finish it quickly.lol
                            For the last scene, now I know why it's a Sparky scene. Thank you.
                            My mom loved TLG. She has some great comments about it but you will see tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              He wants to play with something all right. And after all that sticky watermelon juice, I'd say a shower is in order.
                              And we all know he can play in the water!

Comment

SR: Great story. The last line is...
                                Naughty John!

SK:Thanks for the comment. Yes I forgot the radio/sex and I'm sorry but this episode was killing me. I wanted to finish it quickly.lol
                                For the last scene, now I know why it's a Sparky scene. Thank you.
                                My mom loved TLG. She has some great comments about it but you will see tomorrow.
                                Thanks. I'm glad you and your mom made it through The Tower. And he totally did send Mara away.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                And we all know he can play in the water!
                                The water...right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X