Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    ooo...yeah, that might be a LITTLE too long to wait.
    Darn, that's what I figured. Nuts! *pouts*

Hope you can find a continuity wrangler so you can finish the fic soon!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More gifts. I just finished the first vid I've done in ages. It has 104 clips and for the life of me I couldn't squeeze all the good Sparky ones in. You'd need a 10 minute very fast song. LOL I hope you like it.

It's called Love by Sugarland.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        More gifts. I just finished the first vid I've done in ages. It has 104 clips and for the life of me I couldn't squeeze all the good Sparky ones in. You'd need a 10 minute very fast song. LOL I hope you like it.

Aiieeeee! Sparky clip overload! Ah, that's just what I needed! And now I find myself hungry for more!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Aiieeeee! Sparky clip overload! Ah, that's just what I needed! And now I find myself hungry for more!
          Thanks but I'm exhausted and I can't get that damn song out of my head. We can just never get enough Sparky.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks but I'm exhausted and I can't get that damn song out of my head. We can just never get enough Sparky.
            Heh! Well, there's always the infamous Sparks Ignite trailer to get us fired up.

Comment

Question for a fic. Anyone know what years John & Elizabeth were born or should I just go with the actors' dates?
              DDC

Comment

Originally posted by ddc View Post
                Question for a fic. Anyone know what years John & Elizabeth were born or should I just go with the actors' dates?
                We don't have an exact date for either; as I recall, the casting sides for them said that both were about 35-40 (at the time the series begins in 2004), which would put them somewhere between 1964 and 1969. I lean closer towards 1969 as it seems to better fit Sheppard receiving the US Air Force Longevity Service Award four times as of "Sunday," meaning he's served at least 16 years (but not more than 20 years) as of that episode. Hope that helps.

Comment

Hey, today's SGA rerun on SyFy is "Epiphany"!

Time to watch Lizzie go off-world and use her mad translating skillz to save John's butt!

Comment

Whee! Scruffy!beard Sheppard! Lizzie's gonna have fun cleaning him up when he gets back!

Comment

Whoo! Lizzie in Master Translator mode! That's hot. John certainly will think so once the team arrives.

Comment

Aw, I always love how Rodney and Carson close ranks around Lizzie to protect her. No doubt 'cause they know Sheppard would kick their butts if they left her unguarded.

And ain't it interesting how when John is all huffy and asking what took 'em so long, he's looking straight at Lizzie. Hmmm...

Comment

"Well, the beard is interesting."

Hah! Just look at how Lizzie's giving John the once over! Gee, I'll bet she was able to convince Carson to let her do the post-op exam on Sheppard herself! LOL!

Comment

I come bearing gifts from the con. I found these on a nice person's LJ who put them out for the world to enjoy. So do so.

Spoiler:
                            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/000f0scx.jpg[/IMG]

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/000f6820.jpg[/IMG]

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/000fqq7z.jpg[/IMG]

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/000fyd1b.jpg[/IMG]

And my own version of that last one.

Spoiler:
                            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/shirt.jpg[/IMG]

Plus, in the spirit of saving the best for last, a bonus.

Spoiler:
                            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/000fek0a.jpg[/IMG]
                            *dies*

Loved it. I commented.
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              We don't have an exact date for either; as I recall, the casting sides for them said that both were about 35-40 (at the time the series begins in 2004), which would put them somewhere between 1964 and 1969. I lean closer towards 1969 as it seems to better fit Sheppard receiving the US Air Force Longevity Service Award four times as of "Sunday," meaning he's served at least 16 years (but not more than 20 years) as of that episode. Hope that helps.
                              Thanks. I was thinking '69 for Elizabeth anyway. May not even need John's but will probably make him '68/'69 if I do.
                              DDC

Comment

*waves* Hello. (Off to midnights and contemplating if I want my three piece suit to have a lapeled waistcoat with notch lapels on the suit coat or regular waist coat and peak lapels on the suit coat.)
                                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Working...
                                X