No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plan is hatched! Time for a cloaking-device fueled bait and switch!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And in the meantime, Sheppard and Ford play cat and mouse through the bowels of the city...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Crazy!Ford and Wraith!Teyla

And macho!Shep And concerned!Lizzie

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

LOL! Loving the goggles, Rodney!

Comment

That was one very big boom!

Comment

"That was definitely 5 seconds"

Love that line!

Comment

And Ford goes AWOL.

But the Wraith leave. Whew.

Comment

Lizzie tries to comfort John. *pets them*

Comment

I love that end scene

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      I love that end scene
                      Me too. And I get such a shiver out of watching it now because John has to go through it all again in a couple of seasons. Only that time, it's Lizzie who's been lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Me too. And I get such a shiver out of watching it now because John has to go through it all again in a couple of seasons. Only that time, it's Lizzie who's been lost.
                        *sniff* I never even thought of it like that...*more sniffles*

((()))

Comment

*sniff* I never even thought of it like that...*more sniffles*

((()))
                          *passes over a mojito and some chocolate*

{{{{{ }}}}}

Comment

*passes over a mojito and some chocolate*

{{{{{ }}}}}
                            Chocolate doesn't help the saddness that is the end of Sparky *sniffles*

Spoiler:

Comment

Chocolate doesn't help the saddness that is the end of Sparky *sniffles*

Spoiler:

But ZOMG, that picspam of angsty doom is so very, very pretty... *sighs and pets John and Elizabeth*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                And finally, the fic about girl talk and weird food cravings is done! Complete with sparkyness and PDE
                                Read it. Loved it. Died of cuteness.

And his reactions can't even compare. Sure he hated losing Ford but the woobie face was not even close to the Liz face. *hugs John*
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X