Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    John just put up the gate shield and the Genii reinforcements are going SPLAT!
    I love that scene... and it's only then that Kolya fully realizes that John will never give up his quest for revenge.

Sig by me

Comment

And now Kolya's just let slip that Elizabeth is still alive. Hah!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Ford, Teyla and Beckett have met up with Sheppard. And Sora's stalking Teyla!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla vs. Sora catfight!

Comment

John saves Lizzie! YAY!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah, and Teyla kicks Sora's sorry butt! Go Teyla! *cheers*

Comment

Atlantis is saved!

McKay's bandage over his jacket sleeve still looks stupid. And oh, look, Lizzie and John are mirroring again!

I love The Eye.

Comment

John saves Lizzie! YAY!!!!!!
                  Then takes her hand and they run up the stairs together... awwwwww!!!!

Oh yeah, and Teyla kicks Sora's sorry butt! Go Teyla! *cheers*
                  And then we have yet another character with great potential that tptb seemed to forget existed

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Then takes her hand and they run up the stairs together... awwwwww!!!!
                    It's so sweet! Awwww!

And then we have yet another character with great potential that tptb seemed to forget existed
                    Oh, tell me about it! It sucked that they couldn't fit in that scene with Sora being returned in The Siege Part 2 when Lizzie goes to the Genii to negotiate for the nukes.

Comment

aw man i cant believe i missed the Eye. Damn it!

Comment

You're here in California, too, right? You can still catch it on the standard def SyFy at 5pm.

Comment

Ooooh, thank you for the book report! I'll have to pick up a copy... it sounds like there might be some useful background info for my Big Bang story.
                          Glad I could be of service. And ooo, Big Bang! I'm now extremely curious as to what it is in that book that could provide background.

Thank you so much for that report... and those two moments do indeed sound very Sparky
                          yay!
                          I'll prolly by the book though... when I start buying a collection, I have this obsessive need to have the full collection...
                          Understandable. Then you and SK can tell me whether it's worth actually reading the whole thing.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Thanks for that! While reading a post Lifeline story all the way through would be like watching Season 4 for the minor Elizabeth mentions (in other words, I'm probably not going to do it) I am glad to know there's a part of her mentioned in the book and it incites some sparkage. Especially that line between John and Sam, that almost hold weight with GITM's "what if one of them wanted to stay". *sighs and pinches bridge of nose* Why is it that everyone under the known sun, including Fandy authors, at least acknowledge they have a bond while TPTW continue to fight it?
                          That's what I'd like to know.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          I'm am shooting to watch Sunday either today or tomorrow so I can FINALLY pick up the recaps again. I've been way too much a slacker.
                          Yay! Recaps!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Because KR asked me...
                          The drawings that I did at my work two weeks ago. It was between two rendez-vous so I didn't have time to draw correctly.

Spoiler:
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=16607

You can laugh. I do the same when I saw these drawings. Especially Sheppard.lol
                          And don't ask me why there is Sam (if you recognize her) in it. I don't know.lol
                          Nice job, especially on Lizzie. And Sam is definitely recognizable.

It's so sweet! Awwww!

Oh, tell me about it! It sucked that they couldn't fit in that scene with Sora being returned in The Siege Part 2 when Lizzie goes to the Genii to negotiate for the nukes.
                          So that's what happened to her. Huh. I'd kinda wondered about that.
                          But yay for The Eye!
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

That is ironic... the world is a strange place sometimes...
                            I had to look up what a millwright does exactly, but it does sound very interesting and very diverse, which is critical (for me anyway) to keep the job interesting.
                            You'd also be one of he people reading the plans that I draw
                            Although I doubt you'll ever get to see one of my plans
                            What kind of plans do you draw? The entire Hot Strip Mill (my dept) was German designed. So you never know.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Too bad you couldn't have worked Dolly's 9 TO 5 in there. LOL And glad you're back on the roles of the employed.
                            It's funny because I listen to that song in my truck. I play it when I go through the gate on days.

The eye/the storm is probably one of the best two parters for all of stargate.
                            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Glad I could be of service. And ooo, Big Bang! I'm now extremely curious as to what it is in that book that could provide background.
                              Anything on Replicators is useful.

Understandable. Then you and SK can tell me whether it's worth actually reading the whole thing.
                              In-very-deed.

So that's what happened to her. Huh. I'd kinda wondered about that.
                              But yay for The Eye!
                              Yeah, apparently that was the plan, but the episode was running long so it got chopped. Pity that, it would've been nice to see Sora again and get a bit of closure for her.

Comment

Yesterday I was watching The Storm and the last 15 minutes of the episode when my mom came in and watch the rest the episode with me and she loved it. And since The Eye is about to come on in 9 minutes and she is exited about watching it

Comment

Working...
                                X