Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Ok I have a question. "Smut" means what? I always wanted to ask this but...
    Estamos hablando in Espanol? Yo puedo hacer esto!

Emmm...smut? Pues, um, significa, eh...

Okay, it'll be a little less smutty of an explanation in English. Smut is essentially racy, sexually-charged material. Stuff that gets detailed and descriptive about it.

Like Anuna's Hot Fudge Sunday fic she posted last week. That's pretty much an excellent example of smut. Basically anything that makes you fan yourself after your read or view it.

In canon, there is NOT a lot of smut. In fanfiction there is a ton of smut.

Comprende?
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      Smut=XXX rated type stuff.
      Ok. Thanks

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Estamos hablando in Espanol? Yo puedo hacer esto!

Emmm...smut? Pues, um, significa, eh...

Okay, it'll be a little less smutty of an explanation in English. Smut is essentially racy, sexually-charged material. Stuff that gets detailed and descriptive about it.

Like Anuna's Hot Fudge Sunday fic she posted last week. That's pretty much an excellent example of smut. Basically anything that makes you fan yourself after your read or view it.

Comprende?
      Yo entiendo tu explicación. Gracias señora.
      Asi, "smut" es una historia muy muy muy caliente. Thanks you Miss Del Canto for my spanish.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Ok. Thanks

Yo entiendo tu explicación. Gracias señora.
        Asi, "smut" es una historia muy muy muy caliente. Thanks you Miss Del Canto for my spanish.lol
        Exactamente!

Comment

Waiting for the kiwi to dry. No story, unless you can work in spark around polishing shoes
          Hmmm... John and Liz having to attend some formal dinner in the White House and Liz thinks John's shoes aren't clean enough
          Ok, that's lame... forget about it...

Not *a lot* of smut? Is there smut in SGA then? Must have missed it somewhere...
          *scratches head in confusion*

Sig by me

Comment

Made something else... based on an icon I made for the new icontest on LJ...
            It's not that great and I really need to work on my photoshop skills, but enjoy:

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Hmmm... John and Liz having to attend some formal dinner in the White House and Liz thinks John's shoes aren't clean enough

Not *a lot* of smut? Is there smut in SGA then? Must have missed it somewhere...
              Barely there...overeager princesses dropping trou in front of John, overleathered Travellers rubbing up against people in enclosed closets...references to phallic plants...that's about it. But it's there, just not full frontal.

Comment

Smut day (Runs back to ironing)
                LOL!

Aw, that's not lame, I like it!

Well, you know, those moments when John and Elizabeth both show up at the same time or they walk off together... you just know they're going to or coming from the nearest closet.

It's not that great and I really need to work on my photoshop skills, but enjoy:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...te/th_lost.jpg
                *melts*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think that's lovely! Your Photoshop skills are good--nice blending technique--no blatant edges. That's generally what catches my eye with a lot of newbies. *thumbs up*

Comment

Barely there...overeager princesses dropping trou in front of John, overleathered Travellers rubbing up against people in enclosed closets...references to phallic plants...that's about it. But it's there, just not full frontal.
                    Not to mention, phallic whales.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      HEY NOW!

Comment

You call that smut??
                        For me that's just sexually deprived tptw

Well, you know, those moments when John and Elizabeth both show up at the same time or they walk off together... you just know they're going to or coming from the nearest closet.
                        Ah, true that

*melts*
                        I think that's lovely! Your Photoshop skills are good--nice blending technique--no blatant edges. That's generally what catches my eye with a lot of newbies. *thumbs up*
                        Thanks guys
                        Means a lot to me
                        And I still haven't figured out why Photobucket darkens my photos
                        *kicks photobucket again*

*grins*

Sig by me

Comment

HEY NOW!
                          *cackles*

You call that smut??
                          For me that's just sexually deprived tptw
                          Yeah, especially in the cases of Mara and Larrin.

Thanks guys
                          Means a lot to me
                          And I still haven't figured out why Photobucket darkens my photos
                          *kicks photobucket again*
                          *helps kick photobucket*

*grins*
                          Yup, you can't have a proper Smut!Day without it.

Comment

Was going through photos and when I bumped into these, I couldn't help myself...
                            The very first Sparky eye!sex scene.
                            But I'm gonna keep kicking Photobucket. I really don't get it... the thumbnail looks fine, just like the pic on my computer, but when you click on it to go to the large version, it's so dark! Does anyone else have this problem?
                            Anyway, I'm planning to go through every episode and every sparky eye!sex moment and make a blend like this (if it's possible) and I'll find a solution to the darkness problem...
                            So, are you guys interested in seeing that?

Let's start with the very first eye!sex scene (I tried to change the photo location so it's not so dark)

Sig by me

Comment

Was going through photos and when I bumped into these, I couldn't help myself...
                              The very first Sparky eye!sex scene.
                              But I'm gonna keep kicking Photobucket. I really don't get it... the thumbnail looks fine, just like the pic on my computer, but when you click on it to go to the large version, it's so dark! Does anyone else have this problem?
                              Anyway, I'm planning to go through every episode and every sparky eye!sex moment and make a blend like this (if it's possible) and I'll find a solution to the darkness problem...
                              So, are you guys interested in seeing that?

Let's start with the very first eye!sex scene (I tried to change the photo location so it's not so dark)
                              And it's over champagne, too. They're already celebrating!

I looked back at some of the previous pics you've posted, and I'm not seeing the darkness problem. Hmm, I'm honestly not sure what could be causing the problem...

Comment

Erin 87 do u mind doing a picture of Sam and Jack and their Boy aaron? i know this isnt related to sparky but i was reading easter and i was wondering since u made all the rest of them might as make the unseened Aaron O'Neill. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X