No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, does anybody know why the background on the forum is black?
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Don't know, why the background is black. I like it though.
      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        Don't know, why the background is black. I like it though.
        They've declared a day of mourning for Sparky. Just kidding.

I like the spooky little gate symbols, or am I just seeing things again?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

The symbols are there...maybe it has something to do with SGU?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

No, I see them too...starting a countdown to Universe or some such???
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I *heart* the new background... but then again, I've always been a fan of black and of the gate symbols...
              It would be cooler though if one side was the SG1 glyphs and the other side was the SGA glyphs...

I was thinking more about the length. But I love the idea of Shep and Liz explaining kilts and grass skirts to Ronon. *ducks plot bunny*
              You can't avoid the bunny!! Go write it!! Could use some crack!fic

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                No, I see them too...starting a countdown to Universe or some such???
                Oh good grief no.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                I *heart* the new background... but then again, I've always been a fan of black and of the gate symbols...
                It would be cooler though if one side was the SG1 glyphs and the other side was the SGA glyphs...

You can't avoid the bunny!! Go write it!! Could use some crack!fic
                I'll take that under advisement.
                sigpic

Comment

So, I just watched the Sparky beginning of 'Intruder' again and I think John knows.
                  By the way he looks after Elizabeth says: "Well obviously the people whose opinions matter the most thought otherwise." you can read in his eyes that he suddenly knows she's the one behind his promotion...
                  Or am I just seeing things?

Sig by me

Comment

So, I just watched the Sparky beginning of 'Intruder' again and I think John knows.
                    By the way he looks after Elizabeth says: "Well obviously the people whose opinions matter the most thought otherwise." you can read in his eyes that he suddenly knows she's the one behind his promotion...
                    I've always presumed that John knew that she was referring to herself, which is why he goes from smirk to deadpan stare for about two seconds. She also knows that he's figured it out because she then gives him the 'ha-ha' look.

It's such an adorable scene!

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Oh believe me I know how you feel. *thinks back to this portrait* *shudders* It took me for-ever to get the mouth right. (b/c it didn't look like her until I got it just right) The nose was a pain too. No offense against Torri, but her face is not the easiest one in the world to draw.
                      So yeah. You're not alone.
                      *sigh*Yes it's very hard. Yesterday, I tried to draw Elizabeth. I made a drawing that looked like her at the beginning but I added some details so now it's not her. I stopped drawing her and tried to do a good drawing of a face. I'm proud of my drawing but I don't think you want to see it.lol
                      It's true that she has not an easy face to draw. I drew for a friend (always in class lol) Buffy and Halliwell sisters. It was pretty "simple" but Torri has a lot of expression on her face so it's difficult.She has some particularities very hard to draw. She has "hollow" cheeks and a "square" jaw.It's hard to not make her too skinny because of her cheeks or give her an horrible jaw for example. I don't say she's horrible. She a really beautiful woman. But horrible to draw.lol
                      I can't do what you did.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                      I always liked Gabriel as a boy's name. It's a strong name, Biblical name.

Good Morning Sparkies. Since I just love y'all more than a Maxwell St. Polish, there are TWO, yes TWO chapters at Command Dynamics. Drink some coffee, read, and enjoy the big finish.
                      Excellent I hope you will write another story now that you finished this one.

Question: Is there a post-a-thon this week-end?
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Yeah, I thought that too. And she knew he knew and he knew she knew he knew and they were just fine with that. He's just so proud that she had that much faith in him he can't stop reminding her. I'm willing to bet he wasn't doing that with anyone else. Remember when Rodney mistakenly called him major and someone corrected him. Afterwards he said that was hard to get used to. It doesn't sound like John has been reminding him in every conversation. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

I've always presumed that John knew that she was referring to herself, which is why he goes from smirk to deadpan stare for about two seconds. She also knows that he's figured it out because she then gives him the 'ha-ha' look.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ntruder016.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ntruder16a.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ntruder018.jpg
                          Yup, that's the ha - ha look allright, and it's also such shameless flirting on top of everything, and they're both fine with it.

It's a good thing we got rid of *yawn* Simon.
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ntruder016.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ntruder16a.jpg
                            http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ntruder018.jpg
                            *headpalm* I still don't understand how I forget about this scene! It's so cute and flirty!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I was thinking more about the length. But I love the idea of Shep and Liz explaining kilts and grass skirts to Ronon. *ducks plot bunny*
                              OMG: WRITE IT!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *headpalm* I still don't understand how I forget about this scene! It's so cute and flirty!
                                Yes! It's one of my favorite scenes, it shows how their dynamic and chemistry works - so naturally and effortlessly. Gosh, if this was some other show, they'd be smooching on regular basis by the end of second season and screens would be melting all over the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X