No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but it feels good (for me) to speak french sometimes even if nobody understands me.lol I am your Zelenka.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Sorry but it feels good (for me) to speak french sometimes even if nobody understands me.lol I am your Zelenka.
      Yay! The Sparkies have our own Zelenka! *wishes she understood French*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I barely hablo Ingles. But isn't Southern sort of a foreign language? I also speak fluent New Jersey which I learned from my in laws. Fuggedaboutit!
        You should've have seen my Lit prof's face when she heard me say "Ain't no nevermind" and "Don't be fussin' over such and such". But hey when half your family is from Tennessee it's gonna happen.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          You should've have seen my Lit prof's face when she heard me say "Ain't no nevermind" and "Don't be fussin' over such and such". But hey when half your family is from Tennessee it's gonna happen.
          We're probably the only people here who understand that.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I understand you guys

I live in Pennsylvania and it's pretty hilarious because there's such a combination of New jerseyins and New Yorkers and then the hicks all blended into one Let's just say walking through the halls of my high school was pretty interesting

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't see the second and the third pics of Michael T Weiss. I'm gonna cry.
              You can't? How weird... Ok, let's try these links then..

HOT pic
              NORMAL pic

Hope these do work...
              If they don't, I'm just gonna post the pics

Your french is great. You can understand so it's the more important. A new test for you (I hope you will understand): Je te parle en français pour que tu puisse me comprende le jour où je serais chez toi car je ne ferais pas que parler anglais. Good luck.lol
              *scratches head*
              That is a tough one... let me see what I can make of it... but don't laugh too hard...
              "I'm speaking French so that you may understand me when I'm coming to you because I'm not sure I'll be able to speak English."
              Something like that? Not sure about that last part though...
              Which also reminds me that I still need to send that pm *headdesk*

Hey... I understand the basic meaning...
              *scratches head*
              I've been listening to Connor Trinneer too much

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Yay! The Sparkies have our own Zelenka! *wishes she understood French*
                can I say that I hate you?lol I tried to draw Elizabeth (the pic that you gave me) and it's not easy. My mom recognized her but I'm not happy with that. Give me more time. I have a problem with her mouth.lol
                sigpic

Comment

can I say that I hate you?lol I tried to draw Elizabeth (the pic that you gave me) and it's not easy. My mom recognized her but I'm not happy with that. Give me more time. I have a problem with her mouth.lol
                  So rude

If you need a different pic let me know

Comment

So rude

If you need a different pic let me know
                    No I will do this one...I have to do this...It's my duty.lol But I think I need someone to tell me what it's wrong with my drawing.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm the only one who don't understand that.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      You can't? How weird... Ok, let's try these links then..

HOT pic
                      NORMAL pic

Hope these do work...
                      If they don't, I'm just gonna post the pics
                      OH MY GOD! Wow...Just one thing to say. Bye David James Elliott, Hello my second favorite man.lol

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      *scratches head*
                      That is a tough one... let me see what I can make of it... but don't laugh too hard...
                      "I'm speaking French so that you may understand me when I'm coming to you because I'm not sure I'll be able to speak English."
                      Something like that? Not sure about that last part though...
                      Which also reminds me that I still need to send that pm *headdesk*
                      Excellent.
                      sigpic

Comment

I understand you guys

I live in Pennsylvania and it's pretty hilarious because there's such a combination of New jerseyins and New Yorkers and then the hicks all blended into one Let's just say walking through the halls of my high school was pretty interesting
                        The other half of the family is South Side Chicago. "Howdy y'all guys, what's da score a DA Bears game?" pretty much covers the hybrid dialect I'd like to see Liz try and translate that

MMM, Lizzie's mouth... (drool) oh, please share when you're done.
                        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

I get it. Believe me, I get it.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

The other half of the family is South Side Chicago. "Howdy y'all guys, what's da score a DA Bears game?" pretty much covers the hybrid dialect I'd like to see Liz try and translate that

MMM, Lizzie's mouth... (drool) oh, please share when you're done.
                            You will have to wait at least two years.lol
                            I'm sorry but for the mouth is complicated. Like it's complicated to draw the nose...the hair....
                            Now I have a problem with her jaw. I think I'm gonna cry....
                            I hate you, regularamanda, I hate you.lol
                            The only thing that I did "well" (it's a big word"), it is her eyes.lol I go back to work.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Gee, Wednesday is officially Angst!Day, but it seems to be becoming "Screw the Angst and bring on the Fun Day!" LOL!

Kris, that little ficlet with Lizzie and Nancy getting to chat was fabulous! I loved Nancy's little bit of jealousy, heehee! Hey Nancy, you snooze, you lose! Connor was adorable; I can totally picture a pint-size version of John!

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                              OMG. lol. I loved it.

I have been gone from this thread for a long long time. I got sucked back into Smallville fandom again ( I never learn).
                              *snickers* You mean Crackville, right? OMG, what a frakin' trainwreck last season was! I thought no one could do worse than SGA's Seasons 4 and 5; boy was I wrong!

And hey, stick around, the party's just getting started!

Good morning folks. I was watching ESPN, and they were discussing the Bowl Championship Series (BCS) and congressional hearings regarding anit-trust investigations. It would be funny to have Shep explain the BCS (which is more confusing than the US electoral college) to Liz because she has to negotiate with the BCS 6 (the 6 conferences who get automatic bids and the most money) and the smaller Division 1 football conferences about a playoff system.
                              Aaaaah yes, the Bogus Computer Scam. *headdesk* Poor Utah.

Lizzie negotiating a playoff agreement? Now that's comedy!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              Thank you, and don't give up hope yet! I'm still crossing my fingers that Torri will make a surprise 'last minute' decision to visit Dragon*Con, like she did last year. That puts her and Joe in the same room together.

And I shall go, braving the cosplay, WOW Trolls/Wizards, 1500 Darth Vadar impersonators, the southern Trekkies, and the Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy fan girls to see it. Oh yes I shall.

*gulps*
                              Whoo Hoo! Have fun out there, and I hope Torri does make a surprise appearance. That would be so awesome! You will take lots of pictures if that happens, right?

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              I don't think he was a 'shipper', but I do think he saw the logic in it, especially with GITM. Though the actors contributed the 'looking' it was still Carl who wrote up the special J&E moments (including her saving his life) and that "what if one of them wanted to stay" line.

I think in his little hearty-heart Carl knew.

Plus, it seemed like anything Weir/Sheppard angsty got dumped on him. Other than TMC, weren't all the rest of the Elizabeth episodes for S4/S5 his? He wrote Lifeline too, ne?
                              Yup, Binder wrote Lifeline... Gero had Adrift, and BAMSR with the infamous "Lizzie in leather" cameo.

Earlier in the summer when my husband's cousins were here we categorized all the guys we think are hot. They agreed that Joe is in a category all by himself. Then there's a long space before the rest show up. LOL
                              LMAO! Joe broke his own mold when he was created; there will never be another like him.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OH MY GOD! Wow...Just one thing to say. Bye David James Elliott, Hello my second favorite man.lol
                                Hehe, yeah... Mike is so hot...
                                You can imagine how I had to restrain myself from drooling the 2 (actually 3, but 2 were on the same day) times I talked to him
                                And his eyes are just.... *swoons*
                                I have a weakness for guys with dark eyes and his really make me weak at the knees

Excellent.
                                Really?? I got that right? waw
                                I'm proud of myself

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good afternoon, Sparkies! Gee, Wednesday is officially Angst!Day, but it seems to be becoming "Screw the Angst and bring on the Fun Day!" LOL!
                                That day would be a lot more fun though, wouldn't it

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Kris, that little ficlet with Lizzie and Nancy getting to chat was fabulous! I loved Nancy's little bit of jealousy, heehee! Hey Nancy, you snooze, you lose! Connor was adorable; I can totally picture a pint-size version of John!
                                Aww, thank you
                                Nancy's regret comes way too late... her loss, Liz's win... and we don't mourn that
                                John's pint-like version made me squee! while I was writing it

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X