Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    So, you guys remember the plotbunny that was nibbling on my ear? It had come forth of all the talks about Elizabeth meeting Nancy and this is the result. Personally I don't think it's that great, but I still wanted to share it...

It's a future AU... obviously
    Spoiler:
    <space>
    Ooo, I liked this a lot. I loved getting to see John and Liz's marriage through that outsider perspective. (Yay for true love Sparky! ) And that is, by the way, an excellent choice of name for their son. (in my personal opinion )
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Well there's a Hokie, Hokie, Hokie Hi for the boys of VPI. (I guess VPI was VT's old name.)

Do they ever mention which school(s) Liz went to?
      Last edited by pkprd869; 08 July 2009, 09:07 AM. Reason: SR towel
      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Wow...
        It's a great compliment. Thanks

I will not go to the convention but I can't wait to be in november.lol

Thanks. I'm glad that you like.

I don't know if you include me here.
        Maybe there is a "draw gene". My sister can draw clothes and people very well, me I draw a little but I like it but my brother is the best. I hate him because he can draw everything. He makes portraits of his children, he can do caricatures. I hate him.lol My other sister does anything but I like her too.lol

My homie, thanks. Yes it's hard to have a f"ull color pallet of top notch oil paints." like you said.

Everybody like my Stargate. I'm proud now.lol Thanks. You ask me if I can draw SG1 stuff. Do you have an idea of what you want? I want to draw now.lol

Regularamanda asked me a jumper and a Sparky drawing. I have a lot of work now.lol

About Carl Binder: This guy is a great writer. Maybe he saw the chemistry between John and Elizabeth. I know that he liked to write for Elizabeth. He gave her a lot of good stories.
        I'm happy to see that he works on SGU. It's maybe just for him that I will give a chance to this show.

Yesterday we talked about uniforms. I said that I was a fan of Harmon Rabb. I think that It was KR who agreed with me. So this is for all the girls here. Like we say in french "Pour le plaisir des yeux". KR will translate that.

Link 1
        Link 2
        Link 3 I know that he's not in uniform but he's hot.lol
        Yes I did in fact include you in that statement I can't draw to save my life, I admire people who can draw. I've a cousin who can draw excellently and I'm just like yeah...I can write...that's about it

OH! You wanted me to find a picture...*runs off*

And you're right Harm is hot

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Thanks so much. I can relate too. You may have noticed that I let my bias show. And the stuff in that fic about dumb things the announcers say is a game my hubby and I play during football games. We should make a list. Our favorite is "there's going to be a lot of football played here today". LOL

Hey girl. Get your butt back in here where you belong.
        You're welcome! hehe yeah I always yell during baseball and then my Dad will turn on football and I'll just be like "Uh....what?" I get confused during it And then college football... NFL is okay but college...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          Yes, new terminology because the NCAA can be hateful. Nobody pays any attention to it, though, except networks like mine because we have to play nice to the NCAA. But really, do you hear Lee and Kirk running around going "blah blah blah the FBS blah blah blah" No. It's kinda like Prince, they call it 'what was formerly known as Division IA'.

You would have enjoyed our show last night, SR. Apparently it was an ACC-themed show and all they could think to talk about was the scandal at FSU and how VT was going to roll over everyone.

I think Liz would probably let John and Rodney have at it and go and work on paperwork. She had little interest in the famed "Hail Mary" pass and knows so little about football in general I think she'd just ask John which way she should vote and go for that.
          *screams* Really? Is your show just regional? Because I would have loved to have seen that.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Well there's a Hookie, Hookie, Hookie Hi for the boys of VPI. (I guess VPI was VT's old name.)

*slaps pkprd869 on the behind with a wet towel* That's "Hokie, hokie, hokie Hi" if you please. And the real name of VA Tech is still Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Hard to work into a cheer. But technically, they're still VPI.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Ooo, I liked this a lot. I loved getting to see John and Liz's marriage through that outsider perspective. (Yay for true love Sparky! ) And that is, by the way, an excellent choice of name for their son. (in my personal opinion )
            Thank you!!
            And yeah... I think I stole Connor from you, didn't I?
            I like it a lot, so it sorta got stuck... you'll be seeing that name pop up a lot more in my future fics
            If you don't mind...

Sig by me

Comment

Well there's a Hookie, Hookie, Hookie Hi for the boys of VPI. (I guess VPI was VT's old name.)

Not that I recall. We got that she taught at Georgetown, but that's about it.

*screams* Really? Is your show just regional? Because I would have loved to have seen that.

*slaps pkprd869 on the behind with a wet towel* That's "Hokie, hokie, hokie Hi" if you please. And the real name of VA Tech is still Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Hard to work into a cheer. But technically, they're still VPI.
              The story about where the cheer came from is even funnier than the towel slap. Let SR teach you about that.

Unfortunately our show is regional and only on Cable. But if that segment becomes available on-line I'll let you know.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                Not that I recall. We got that she taught at Georgetown, but that's about it.

The story about where the cheer came from is even funnier than the towel slap. Let SR teach you about that.

Unfortunately our show is regional and only on Cable. But if that segment becomes available on-line I'll let you know.
                Thanks a million.
                sigpic

Comment

snip
                  OWWWWWWWWWWW That wet towel hurt, Lizzie come hold me I fixed it. One too many "O's". I see understand now.

Comment

I'd like to see the SGC gate actually... and one of the serpent guards...

Thx for the links

And "Pour le plaisir des yeux" literately means "for the pleasure of the eyes" but better English would be: for your viewing pleasure
                    And a pleasure it is
                    I will try to find some "models" for the gate and the serpent guards. Myabe I will try to draw them.

Yes DJE is so hot. link link link
                    I will stop here because I’m drooling.
                    Oh no I forgot. It's not DJE but ...

Thanks for the translation. I know that your french is good.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Yes I did in fact include you in that statement I can't draw to save my life, I admire people who can draw. I've a cousin who can draw excellently and I'm just like yeah...I can write...that's about it

OH! You wanted me to find a picture...*runs off*

And you're right Harm is hot
                    Thanks for your "admiration".lol
                    Don't forget. Find an easy one.
                    And Yes Harm is hot. I'm in love with David James Elliott. This man is so...wow. Look the links that I posted.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I will try to find some "models" for the gate and the serpent guards. Myabe I will try to draw them.

Thanks for your "admiration".lol
                      Don't forget. Find an easy one.
                      And Yes Harm is hot. I'm in love with David James Elliott. This man is so...wow. Look the links that I posted.
                      DJE is handsome but he's a little too model perfect for me. And he's certainly no:

Spoiler:

Earlier in the summer when my husband's cousins were here we categorized all the guys we think are hot. They agreed that Joe is in a category all by himself. Then there's a long space before the rest show up. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

DJE is handsome but he's a little too model perfect for me. And he's certainly no:

Spoiler:

Earlier in the summer when my husband's cousins were here we categorized all the guys we think are hot. They agreed that Joe is in a category all by himself. Then there's a long space before the rest show up. LOL
                        Oh I agree
                        First: Monsieur Joe Flanigan
                        and second (for me of course): David James Elliott. It's my second for today. Tomorrow there will be someone else.lol

KR: I forgot to say that I love your fic. It's fun to see Elizabeth and Nancy like this. And John sith the kids is sweet. I need to find a story with John and kids...
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay!! *claps enthusiastically*

*drools over David*
                          But Tom Cruise? No thx! *shudders*
                          So NOT my type of guy...

No problem.
                          Honestly, my French isn't that good really. I understand most of it when I read it or when it's spoken slowly (something which the French rarely do) but I can barely form one sentence when I have to speak it... let alone write it

Spoiler:

Lol, very true, David is hot, but he's nothing compared to Joe.
                          Of course for me personally Michael T. Weiss is right up there with Joe...
                          example
                          example
                          example <--- HOT !!!!!!
                          But that's just me... it's a good thing we don't all have the same taste, right?

Of course I also like my hot guys with a bit of a scruff... Joe and Mike have those regularly (nearly always actually), but David doesn't and that's prolly why he looks too model perfect...
                          But then again... wet and half-naked... *drools*

Sig by me

Comment

Yay!! *claps enthusiastically*

*drools over David*
                            But Tom Cruise? No thx! *shudders*
                            So NOT my type of guy...

No problem.
                            Honestly, my French isn't that good really. I understand most of it when I read it or when it's spoken slowly (something which the French rarely do) but I can barely form one sentence when I have to speak it... let alone write it

Lol, very true, David is hot, but he's nothing compared to Joe.
                            Of course for me personally Michael T. Weiss is right up there with Joe...
                            example
                            example
                            example <--- HOT !!!!!!
                            But that's just me... it's a good thing we don't all have the same taste, right?

Of course I also like my hot guys with a bit of a scruff... Joe and Mike have those regularly (nearly always actually), but David doesn't and that's prolly why he looks too model perfect...
                            But then again... wet and half-naked... *drools*
                            Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't see the second and the third pics of Michael T Weiss. I'm gonna cry.

Your french is great. You can understand so it's the more important. A new test for you (I hope you will understand): Je te parle en français pour que tu puisses me comprendre le jour où je serais chez toi car je ne ferais pas que parler anglais. Good luck.lol
                            Last edited by Probie; 08 July 2009, 12:27 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

No hablo. Wait that's Spanish... darn it

Comment

No hablo. Wait that's Spanish... darn it
                                I barely hablo Ingles. But isn't Southern sort of a foreign language? I also speak fluent New Jersey which I learned from my in laws. Fuggedaboutit!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X