Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Lol, same here. At my work I can handle all kinds of nutjobs, but I'm not sure I could handle talking to Joe, or Torri, or anyone from the cast. Well, especially Joe, I fangirl him too much and I would blush like mad! *g* I doubt I'll ever go to any con, they're too far away from where I live, but one of my friends was so nice to get me his autograph. That was so awesome! *g*
    Of course, it would be easy to talk to Joe. My first question will be "Will Warring said that you can do so much strapped down. Can you give us some examples?" lol
    Not more seriously, I would have the same reaction than you. I would blush or I would say stupid things because when I nervous I can say a looooooot of stupid things. I would be frustrated because my english is not good. I would force him to speak in french. Ok "force" is a big word.lol

KR: I love your fic. I always say that. I have to find other english words.lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

You know what, a plot bunny attacked me few days ago, and I really shouldn't start yet another fic. But I think this idea is worth keeping, so I'm writing it down - in perfect season 5 Elizabeth is rescued. She becomes an off world team member, and works with various teams - john's team, Lorne's team and so on. She's a translator and a negotiator, and she's enjoying her new role too. Woolsey is the head of the city, he and John still have their cigar chats, while Elizabeth enjoys spending time with Teyla and Jennifer. Carson is around too, comes and goes. Of course, there's sparky romance going on, and even Woolsey is onto it (although he's classy and pretends not to notice it).

At one occasion John's team is captured and Elizabeth is sent to negotiate for their release. Of course, she does her job well, and for a change it's her who saves boy's butts. Ha! Then later, she joins John and Woolsey for the cigar evening, but comforts them that she won't steal their chat time. Then later John comes to her room to tell her he missed their chats, and they stay up for a long time, looking at the nightly sky from her balcony. maybe even kiss a little. In the meantime, Mr.Woolsey is listening to opera in his fine suit. Teyla is putting her baby to sleep and Jennifer is wrapping Rodney's cut finger.

Everyone say 'awwwww'.

Also! If you want another ficlet, go here. It's about John discovering something unexpected.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Of course, it would be easy to talk to Joe. My first question will be "Will Warring said that you can do so much strapped down. Can you give us some examples?" lol
        Not more seriously, I would have the same reaction than you. I would blush or I would say stupid things because when I nervous I can say a looooooot of stupid things. I would be frustrated because my english is not good. I would force him to speak in french. Ok "force" is a big word.lol

If you do get to meet him, be sure to take along some handcuffs or maybe a long piece of rope.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          If you do get to meet him, be sure to take along some handcuffs or maybe a long piece of rope.
          And then strap him down and make him talk of Sparky?

Comment

Stop giving me those ideas. It almost time to go to bed and...oh no keep doing it.lol
            sigpic

Comment

Stop giving me those ideas. It almost time to go to bed and...oh no keep doing it.lol
              What? It's only ten pm in Europe! What bed?!

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                Nice story Kris.
                Spoiler:
                Ronon as a romantic. I've heard girls say, "You macho men are all closet mushy guys."
                Well I just have one word for that:
                Spoiler:
                Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                Thanks guys, glad you like it
                Part 2 will be up soon... if I can get my computer to cooperate... you have to love a new and shiny computer *eyeroll*

And then strap him down and make him talk of Sparky?
                *Falls off chair and dies laughing*
                omg, you guys crack me up!! Keep it up
                *embraces mental pics of strapped down John*

You know what, a plot bunny attacked me few days ago, and I really shouldn't start yet another fic. But I think this idea is worth keeping, so I'm writing it down - in perfect season 5 Elizabeth is rescued. She becomes an off world team member, and works with various teams - john's team, Lorne's team and so on. She's a translator and a negotiator, and she's enjoying her new role too. Woolsey is the head of the city, he and John still have their cigar chats, while Elizabeth enjoys spending time with Teyla and Jennifer. Carson is around too, comes and goes. Of course, there's sparky romance going on, and even Woolsey is onto it (although he's classy and pretends not to notice it).

At one occasion John's team is captured and Elizabeth is sent to negotiate for their release. Of course, she does her job well, and for a change it's her who saves boy's butts. Ha! Then later, she joins John and Woolsey for the cigar evening, but comforts them that she won't steal their chat time. Then later John comes to her room to tell her he missed their chats, and they stay up for a long time, looking at the nightly sky from her balcony. maybe even kiss a little. In the meantime, Mr.Woolsey is listening to opera in his fine suit. Teyla is putting her baby to sleep and Jennifer is wrapping Rodney's cut finger.

Everyone say 'awwwww'.

Also! If you want another ficlet, go here. It's about John discovering something unexpected.
                AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                You really should write that... so cute
                And thank you for that rec... it's also very cute... and lovely.
                I like how you make Woolsey the good guy... I can never seem to accomplish that in my s5 fics...

Sig by me

Comment

I'm with Anuna on this one... It's barely 10.30pm on a friday night and you're already off to bed?

Sig by me

Comment

kr Love the story thats pretty good for not being beta'd.

Comment

Heh, guys, I just can't hate Woolsey. I simply can't, he'd proven he's not the bad guy we thought he was. If he did give Elizabeth the hard time, I think he respected her too. Also, Carter in Elizabeth's chair irks me a lot more. (and I can never hate a character played by Robert Picardo).

Thank you, Kris! I'm quite proud of that little fic

Comment

What? It's only ten pm in Europe! What bed?!
                        Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        I'm with Anuna on this one... It's barely 10.30pm on a friday night and you're already off to bed?
                        Hey I said "almost" and not that I go to bed now. I'm stilm here for the moment.
                        Almost= in 3 hours.lol
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm off also to spend time with the man of the house but I leave you with these. Just in case your imaginations aren't enough.

Spoiler:

That last one is um...interesting.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm off also to spend time with the man of the house but I leave you with these. Just in case your imaginations aren't enough.

Spoiler:
                            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/HDTVsga-5x02-2280.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-5x02-2292.jpg

Poor thing! he needs his Lizzie to kiss him better

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              kr Love the story thats pretty good for not being beta'd.
                              Thanks

Heh, guys, I just can't hate Woolsey. I simply can't, he'd proven he's not the bad guy we thought he was. If he did give Elizabeth the hard time, I think he respected her too. Also, Carter in Elizabeth's chair irks me a lot more. (and I can never hate a character played by Robert Picardo).

Thank you, Kris! I'm quite proud of that little fic
                              I dunno... I think I still see Woolsey as an IOA pencil pusher... But I really should watch more of s5 to form a decent opinion. I just really can't stand s5
                              It's not Carter in Liz's place that I couldn't stand. It's the way the characters were treated. Tptb get rid of Liz because they claim they have no more interesting stories for her, and then they replace her with a character that has so much potential, but that completely wastes away in the background, doing even less than Liz used to do. The why get rid of Liz in the first place?

You have every right to be proud of that little fic, it's such squee worthy material

Hey I said "almost" and not that I go to bed now. I'm stilm here for the moment.
                              Almost= in 3 hours.lol
                              Alright, that's better
                              Oh, I have something that will make your mom squee
                              Yesterday, the next audiobook was in my mailbox and guess who the story is about and thus does the lead voice? Lorne!!

Spoiler:

*drools, then laughs*
                              Yeah... interesting is the least you can say about that last one

Sig by me

Comment

Poor thing! he needs his Lizzie to kiss him better

Spoiler:
                                Hehe, these photos just made me realize that they redid the scene at least three times... just look at her hand that's by his ear: completely different position each time...
                                Torri is one lucky woman

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X