Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
    i think we need to just accept the fact that they probably got married prior to first strike.
    *embraces plotbunny*
    I forgot my stick containing my stories at home, so I need to write something... This will do

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *gratefully accepts tissues* I've seen it before but...it's still sad and I've only seen it once *sniff*

*more sniffles* This gets me every time
      http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...ir/hispain.jpg

And you know Kelller say's "I'm sorry" to him during that scene, why would she say that unless Elizabeth meant a lot to him

Edit- and then the whole "She'll be a replicator for the rest of her life" and Keller says "Yeah Sheppard wouldn't go for that"...I love how they only say he won't go for it, no one else is mentioned.
      I picked up on the way Keller treated him but I missed the part where they make it all about John. It really is hard to understand why everyone doesn't see the connection.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning folks. Looks like my excursion into Chi Town put me behind a little bit. But "Rod Blagojevich Superstar" was hilarious. Best line was, "I just want lots of power and quick cash under the table. I don't know if Chicago politics are for me."

Back on topic, I remember the scene in Lifeline when Shep goes to see Liz after the nanites fix her. The way they acted it was one of those "What the *beep* do we do now" moments a couple would have.
        Last edited by pkprd869; 03 July 2009, 06:28 AM.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          amanda its Landry not Landary. and i think we need to just accept the fact that they probably got married prior to first strike and i think we need to just accept the fact that they probably got married prior to first strike.
          Thanks...although doesn't that fit him pretty good? He's old and crusty....he does actually remind me of landary

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I picked up on the way Keller treated him but I missed the part where they make it all about John. It really is hard to understand why everyone doesn't see the connection.
          I know I missed that the first time I saw it as well...it's like they were all being sympathetic to him, not to Mckay, not to Teyla, not to Ronon, just to him. And having to ask permission from him to do anything to her, obviously that proved that he was the closest one to her.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Will do. When I get to The Queen, I'll pay close attention just for you.
            Thank you but take your time of course.

Hey I was reading a magazine when I saw a little article on SGA. It's rare to see it. This show is not popular. And It was a little comment on the reaction of Joe Flanigan about the cancellation. The title of this article is:"bitterness". In this article, it says that Joe Flanigan is not afraid to give his opinion and there is some tension between him and the producers. I don't know if it's true and I don't care if there is a tension but it was funny to see that the writer of this article describes Joe Flanigan like a rebel.

OT:
            Next article, I saw that Emily Deschanel (Bones) has family in Lyon (French city) and I live near Lyon. Maybe that one day, I will see her in the street.

Ok I stop telling all my life.LOL

I have a last question. I posted this yesterday but I try today.
            Does anyone knows a story (based on "first strike") where Elizabeth resigns and John does everything to keep her ? Or a story where Elizabeth has to fight against the military for keep her job? Or a story where Elizabeth is under the supervision of IOA? Thanks
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Hey I was reading a magazine when I saw a little article on SGA. It's rare to see it. This show is not popular. And It was a little comment on the reaction of Joe Flanigan about the cancellation. The title of this article is:"bitterness". In this article, it says that Joe Flanigan is not afraid to give his opinion and there is some tension between him and the producers. I don't know if it's true and I don't care if there is a tension but it was funny to see that the writer of this article describes Joe Flanigan like a rebel.

OT:
              Next article, I saw that Emily Deschanel (Bones) has family in Lyon (French city) and I live near Lyon. Maybe that one day, I will see her in the street.

Does anyone knows a story (based on "first strike") where Elizabeth resigns and John does everything to keep her ? Or a story where Elizabeth has to fight against the military for keep her job? Or a story where Elizabeth is under the supervision of IOA? Thanks
              Yeah, Joe seems like a loyal and stand up guy. Being a union steelworker, he's the kind of guy I want as my griever. I remember reading a snip from an interview where he mentioned if he knew what "the man" was going to do to Ms. Higginson, he would have let them know what he thought about it. (If anyone can find the interview that would be great. I would hate to misquote anybody.)

The closest famous dwelling to where I live is an Al Capone mansion he used as a hub for bootlegging.

Sorry, I don't have any fic recs at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                Yeah, Joe seems like a loyal and stand up guy. Being a union steelworker, he's the kind of guy I want as my griever. I remember reading a snip from an interview where he mentioned if he knew what "the man" was going to do to Ms. Higginson, he would have let them know what he thought about it. (If anyone can find the interview that would be great. I would hate to misquote anybody.)

The closest famous dwelling to where I live is an Al Capone mansion he used as a hub for bootlegging.

He, I remeber the same comment from him - he mentioned both Paul and Torri and yes, he was quite bitter, and definitely the stand up for your people guy. Did I say how much I heart him? I wish we could elect him for Croatia's prime minister (OT, but since it's frustrating the hell outta me, I gotta say - our coward PM resigned his position two days ago, while country is facing the shi*tiest economy drop since the war. Grrrr!)
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  He, I remeber the same comment from him - he mentioned both Paul and Torri and yes, he was quite bitter, and definitely the stand up for your people guy. Did I say how much I heart him? I wish we could elect him for Croatia's prime minister (OT, but since it's frustrating the hell outta me, I gotta say - our coward PM resigned his position two days ago, while country is facing the shi*tiest economy drop since the war. Grrrr!)
                  My dad is Croat. (He's fourth generation being in America.) It's funny because one of my buddies is Serbian. When we hangout with his Serbian friends, they start acting like jerks toward me when they hear the "ich" part of my last name.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                    Wouldn't it be cool if some day the actors did their own commentaries and put them out there in the MP3 format to play along with the dvd? That is such a pipe dream, but I would pay for it! LOL
                    OMG, Irish Eyes, now you're giving me a really mean idea!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Thanks...although doesn't that fit him pretty good? He's old and crusty....he does actually remind me of landary

I know I missed that the first time I saw it as well...it's like they were all being sympathetic to him, not to Mckay, not to Teyla, not to Ronon, just to him. And having to ask permission from him to do anything to her, obviously that proved that he was the closest one to her.
                      Some would say it's because with her out of commission John is now in charge. Some also said he was thinking only about the city and thought nothing of killing her to save Atlantis, but they would be wrong. That doesn't explain Keller's attitude toward him.

OT:

There has been lots of talk about conflict between JF and JM due to some comments on the blog but JF said JM is a nice guy so *shrugs*. JM, on the other hand, never mentions JF not even in commentaries.

How much do you love me? Joe said that in Australia a couple of years ago. linky . This is somebody's live journal but since it's been linked a number of places I think it's okay.

He tends to get a little more open with fans than with the press.Through the years we have learned that if you don't want to know what Joe really thinks, don't ask him. He's very outspoken and his opinions are not always politically correct in today's climate. That's why I heart him to infinity. Well, one of the reasons.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You don't have to be sorry. Keep writing your fic and I will more than happy and I will forget my obsession "find a story where Elizabeth resigns".
                        sigpic

Comment

Some would say it's because with her out of commission John is now in charge. Some also said he was thinking only about the city and thought nothing of killing her to save Atlantis, but they would be wrong. That doesn't explain Keller's attitude toward him.

There has been lots of talk about conflict between JF and JM due to some comments on the blog but JF said JM is a nice guy so *shrugs*. JM, on the other hand, never mentions JF not even in commentaries.

How much do you love me? Joe said that in Australia a couple of years ago. linky . This is somebody's live journal but since it's been linked a number of places I think it's okay.

He tends to get a little more open with fans than with the press.Through the years we have learned that if you don't want to know what Joe really thinks, don't ask him. He's very outspoken and his opinions are not always politically correct in today's climate. That's why I heart him to infinity. Well, one of the reasons.
                          The vid of Joe in this convention when he talks about Torri and Paul. link
                          sigpic

Comment

I think one of the Joes is a classy guy while the other one isn't. Which one is which, you decide for yourself. I only know I heart Mr. Flanigan for being outspoken and true to himself, even when it's not popular, even if I don't agree with him 100% (but I usually agree with him). He's a smart, decent guy and I think he put lot of himself into John, and that's what ultimately made John so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              I think one of the Joes is a classy guy while the other one isn't. Which one is which, you decide for yourself. I only know I heart Mr. Flanigan for being outspoken and true to himself, even when it's not popular, even if I don't agree with him 100% (but I usually agree with him). He's a smart, decent guy and I think he put lot of himself into John, and that's what ultimately made John so amazing.
                              And he has great taste in music...and he plays guitar...and he's funny...he's perfect.lol
                              sigpic

Comment

And he has great taste in music...and he plays guitar...and he's funny...he's perfect.lol
                                He does have perfect hair! Oooo, I think I've got your PM!

Comment

Working...
                                X