• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon and John arguing, not a good thing

Comment

'Industrious little fellow?'

*headdesk*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon's fed up with Teyla getting put in danger by Michael.
        Really, you need to listen to this guy. He's right. Pleeeaaase go kill Michael. Pleeeaaaseee.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

OOO lots of lifesigns.. never a good thing

Comment

Holy smokes, did Rodney just call Teyla 'my dear?!?'
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooooh Rodney/Teyla fans squee.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Bad guys on bad costumes on the loose!

Comment

Eeeek! Lots of aliens! Run away, John!

Comment

I find it funny that Rodney, the king of sarcasm, fails to pick up on Teyla's little line.

Uh oh, that's a lot of dots!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oopsie a ton of lifesigns. John!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John vs Michael.....my moneys on John

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                          Teyla Teyla can you stop sympathisicing with the bad guy?
                          Well she will eventually kill him in the next year in a half

Comment

Release the hounds!

Comment

Mikey lets loose his pets.
                              'Oh crap' Yeah John, you're in trouble.
                              sigpic

Comment

Run John!

Comment

Working...
                                X