No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Amish planet. Wonder where what's her face is? The blonde...scientist. *snort*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

'Anybody home?'

I dunno John, looks pretty empty to me...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Another Amish planet. Wonder where what's her face is? The blonde...scientist. *snort*
        Bug food, probably. *snorts*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Oh merde. I missed the beginning.
          No swearing, missy

I don't know if I'll be able to focus on the plot at all, because sleepy brain + John in black outfit = heavily distracted 'Nuna!
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hmm... nobody's responding. Gee, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the giant bugs living underneath the settlement.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Underground???? Errrrrrrk.... John's looking very... squee

Comment

Rodney is so hilarious at times

Sig by me

Comment

Oh crap. The episode is in german without subtitle. Ahhhhhhhhhh I forgot to choose the language.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Down into the tunnels...

Comment

So Teyla knows all about the Taraniannnaiannaas and John is clueless. She's once again busy off screen. LOL
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Pg galaxy is full of Amish - like societies.

Comment

I never saw this episode before *shocked*

Comment

OOOOOOO caverns.... again... looks SO similiar to the genii tunnels from a few seasons ago

Comment

Kick down that gate Ronon!

Eeeewww, cocoon in the closet!
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Oh yuck. That thing you guys just found looks so wrath - y to me. John doesn't like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X