Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Guys, I need help - do you know any good source of Stargate photos - promotial ones, screen caps... ?
    Email me, girl! What'cha need?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Yeah, we'v memorizd r dickonarees. Heeheehee!
      Is it amusing to you that a dictionary is one of my most visited sites? Sparky does bring out the thesaurus in us on occasion, hmm?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay so I'm pretty sure I'm two pages late but about Sparky songs...I get tears in my eyes every time I listen to I Still Miss you by Keith Anderson because I can't help thinking Sparky (I blame Southern Red for that ) and I swear if I ever make a Sparky vid, I'll make it to that song.

Then there's Holding On by Rascal Flatts and again Sparky!lyrics.

And finally there's Here Comes goodbye by Rascal Flatts, the man in the video says this "Sometimes life just seems like chapters of Goodbye" And I swear that so fits Sparky...I'm going to use it to make some artwork...someday

*needs to stop listening to radio*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Is it amusing to you that a dictionary is one of my most visited sites? Sparky does bring out the thesaurus in us on occasion, hmm?
          Oh, you betcha! Seriously, I've been reaching for the thesaurus a lot more often since I started debating the merits of Sparky. It's always fun to find new ways to say something. Plus it's a nice help when writing fanfic.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Okay so I'm pretty sure I'm two pages late but about Sparky songs...I get tears in my eyes every time I listen to I Still Miss you by Keith Anderson because I can't help thinking Sparky (I blame Southern Red for that ) and I swear if I ever make a Sparky vid, I'll make it to that song.

And finally there's Here Comes goodbye by Rascal Flatts, the man in the video says this "Sometimes life just seems like chapters of Goodbye" And I swear that so fits Sparky...I'm going to use it to make some artwork...someday

Rascal Flatts! *sighs* You could turn practically all of their songs into Sparky videos.

Comment

*points to sig* I love that song too. In fact I am the angst Queen. I drive around in my car listening to The Song Remembers When or I Would've Loved You Anyway over and over sometimes.
              sigpic

Comment

Guys, I need help - do you know any good source of Stargate photos - promotial ones, screen caps... ?
                For all my recaps, I use stargatecaps.com. Love it. They have a ton. And actually GW's gallery is pretty good per episode too...
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Rascal Flatts! *sighs* You could turn practically all of their songs into Sparky videos.
                  Oh I know...you have to love them...maybe there actually Sparky shippers?

*points to sig* I love that song too. In fact I am the angst Queen. I drive around in my car listening to The Song Remembers When or I Would've Loved You Anyway over and over sometimes.
                  Oh I love "I would've loved you anyway" *sniff* That's so them...Listening to Trisha Yearwoods song right now, first time I've heard it but wow! Sparkyness

And then of course there's Then by Brad Paisley which you could probably find some Sparky in as well

Comment

Oh I know...you have to love them...maybe there actually Sparky shippers?

Oh I love "I would've loved you anyway" *sniff* That's so them...Listening to Trisha Yearwoods song right now, first time I've heard it but wow! Sparkyness

And then of course there's Then by Brad Paisley which you could probably find some Sparky in as well
                    Love that one. And what about There You'll Be ? Not the best quality but it has flying.
                    sigpic

Comment

Eri, thank you for the suggestion! I'll cehck it out SK, you'll get an e mail soonish.

A great song for Sparky, would be Sarai Qui - by Allesandro Safina and Sarah Brightman (and I even prefer it to the original)
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Eri, thank you for the suggestion! I'll cehck it out SK, you'll get an e mail soonish.

A great song for Sparky, would be Sarai Qui - by Allesandro Safina and Sarah Brightman (and I even prefer it to the original)
                        Or Sarah and Josh Groban doing There For Me . Boy does that fit. Vidders? Not me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love that one. And what about There You'll Be ? Not the best quality but it has flying.
                          love that song

Then of course there's - Please Remember Me by Tim Mcgraw, I can see that as a song from Elizabeth to John

and then I run to you by Lady antebellum, so Sparky!

Comment

Ooooh, Tim McGraw!!! *loves* How about She's my kind of rain?
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

love that song

Then of course there's - Please Remember Me by Tim Mcgraw, I can see that as a song from Elizabeth to John

and then I run to you by Lady antebellum, so Sparky!
                              Somebody needs to make a list. These are all great.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, Tim McGraw!!! *loves* How about She's my kind of rain?
                                Oh my word yes! love that song and then of course there's Like We never loved at all and I Need You by TimMcgraw

Somebody needs to make a list. These are all great.
                                Give me a minute

Comment

Working...
                                X