Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
    I have one. I want SGA: The Golden Years playing on it right now. Do you know how cool the wave hitting Atlantis looks (The Eye). Do you know how utterly amazing the Wraith bombardment of Atlantis looks? Or all those Wraith darts hitting the shield???????? I DO. I saw it once! ONCE!

I wanna see it again... and again... and again...

You all talk about eye!sex. Do you know what eye!sex looks like in High Definition??? When you can see each one of JF's unshaven jaw hairs? Or each little strand of flippy hair? Do you know what TH looks like up close in HD?

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

Ow...

I think I'm bleeding. God, when did I get two monitors?
    Joe Flanigan and the hair in high definition, Sparky eye!sex in high def... wow. *flails* For some reason that aspect of it had never crossed my mind. (how is that possible?) *sobs* Now I want those DVDs too!!

*pets Kris* There there. Don't beat yourself up too hard. (that was very funny by the way)
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

"For dry, red eyes, Clear Eyes is AWESOME!"

"Wow..."

I was clawing around for the stuff.
      *cackles*

I choose the hemlock.

Besides, TLM is the worst SEASON finale ever. EatG is the worst SERIES finale ever. Take note how I did that.

Notice how they both can be the worst?
      LOL! Well said! Brilliant strategy!

I have one. I want SGA: The Golden Years playing on it right now. Do you know how cool the wave hitting Atlantis looks (The Eye). Do you know how utterly amazing the Wraith bombardment of Atlantis looks? Or all those Wraith darts hitting the shield???????? I DO. I saw it once! ONCE!

You all talk about eye!sex. Do you know what eye!sex looks like in High Definition??? When you can see each one of JF's unshaven jaw hairs? Or each little strand of flippy hair? Do you know what TH looks like up close in HD?

Ow...

*whines* I wanna see my Sparky in HD! I want the series on Blu-Ray NOW!!!! *joins in the headdesking*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

the emotion he showed in gitmo at the end was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          the emotion he showed in gitmo at the end was pretty good.
          The delicious angst over Elizabeth that we saw from John was pretty much the only good thing to come out of GitM.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            He seriously said that? Woah. And yeah, the ending was really weak. A building collapses on them. Woop de do. You know they're going to survive. There was zero element of danger or what-happens-next there. I mean, come on, this is science fiction here! A building collapse is the best you can come up with? If somebody had died in that, it probably would have rivaled the exploding tumor fiasco as most pointless wasted death ever.
            Actually... people did die, but they are like the red shirts in Star Trek: people we don't know and don't care about...
            I like my ff version better (which I really should finish *facepalm*) where John breaks both his legs and needs to rehabilitate from that... with Elizabeth by his side of course

Ow...

Now I want to see it on BlueRay too
            *joins in the headdesking*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            The delicious angst over Elizabeth that we saw from John was pretty much the only good thing to come out of GitM.
            The angst was delicious...
            John's face at the end brings tears to my eyes... not tLM...
            Please, that made me laugh...
            But John angsting all over Liz: now that was simply heartbreaking...

Sig by me

Comment

I didn't have a dry eye... but then, maybe that's because I was laughing so hard I was shedding tears.

But the real question is, if you had to choose between TLM and EatG, which would you say was the better episode?
              Better is a big word but I will choose TLM because everybody die.lol
              I thought when I saw this episode "Stop the carnage. Let them under the building. Let Teyla with Michael. No rescue team please. End of the show. Thank you everyone. It was fun but not now."
              For EatG, I thought that it was a joke and the true series finale will be the next week. But no, it's the series finale with the worst story ever written (I didn't count the season 4 because for me, this season doesn't exist).

Can you believe that JM challenged "anyone to have a dry eye" after watching this ep?
              Oh me, I cried. It was so pathetic that I found this very sad. There is no emotion in it.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*cackles*

Cornmeal... mustard... kinda reminds me of a... Nope, not gonna say it. Smut!Day isn't until tomorrow.

The Woobie Face is love. The Woobie Face owns our souls.
                MMMM, Lizzie and cornmeal, (drool). And Woobie Face? Is that the same as the eye-sex look?
                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Can you believe that JM challenged "anyone to have a dry eye" after watching this ep? After I watched it, my first question was, "That was a finale???" My next question was, "Where was I suppose to cry?" I think it is quite possibly the worst finale I've ever seen. The "hook" at the end was REALLY weak. Whatever payoff they deliver in S&R for this plot is "nye uncatchable."

I WAS SO TICKED!!!!

Season 1 was SUPPOSE to be released on blu ray, but THEN...

THENNNNN.....

THENNNNNNNNNNN

They decided to do that STUPID viewers choice bookend set. Rising and EATG. I was SO pysched to buy seasons 1 - 3 on blu. (4 and 5 can suck it)

I've seen a few Season 1 eps on the Universal HD channel and they were B-E-A-Utiful. Now, I have to wait until God knows when.
                  Sadly, I think the not a dry eye comment pertained to Keller dying. If he had only known how the fans would react. LOL

*cackles*

Cornmeal... mustard... kinda reminds me of a... Nope, not gonna say it. Smut!Day isn't until tomorrow.

The Woobie Face is love. The Woobie Face owns our souls.
                  Sounds like this topic should move to LJ. We haven't had a smutfest in a while.

I didn't have a dry eye... but then, maybe that's because I was laughing so hard I was shedding tears.

But the real question is, if you had to choose between TLM and EatG, which would you say was the better episode?

I would've been seriously tempted to get a Blu-Ray player for Seasons 1-3 on Blu-Ray. But one wussy little 'best of' disc? Not gonna happen.
                  EatG had John in that flight suit that made his shoulders look impossibly broad sitting on the side of the plane and then a rear view of him climbing down the steps. See I can find good in everything.

"For dry, red eyes, Clear Eyes is AWESOME!"

"Wow..."

I was clawing around for the stuff.

I choose the hemlock.

Besides, TLM is the worst SEASON finale ever. EatG is the worst SERIES finale ever. Take note how I did that.

Notice how they both can be the worst?

Ow...

I have a close up HD pic of John from Vegas as my screensaver. You can see every little grey hair in his sideburns, even in his scruff and there are 8 tiny little freckles on his forehead. His mouth is slightly open and his lips are moist. Sometimes I forget to open my browser for minutes at a time.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Cause I loves ya'll.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                      cause i loves ya'll.

Spoiler:

yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
                        And I forgot to mention that his nails are dirty. Love that little touch of realism. And why do I find it so nummy that his nails aren't manicured? Manly men of the world unite! Woot!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          *peeks in*

Faints

*rolls out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            And I forgot to mention that his nails are dirty. Love that little touch of realism. And why do I find it so nummy that his nails aren't manicured? Manly men of the world unite! Woot!
                            So you guys want another smuthaton? Okay, I happen to need some help and I will just use you to my selfish purposes and you shall get smut. Probably. What? Don't look at me like that, I'm a busy woman.

Also. Looks like our teacher lost her ability to write properly? *points to 'nummy'*

Yes, I happen to agree with you, SR. Manly men for the win!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Yes, I happen to agree with you, SR. Manly men for the win!
                              So I should add the picture of me all hot'n'sweaty in my welding hood on my facebook profile for all the ladies to enjoy
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                                So I should add the picture of me all hot'n'sweaty in my welding hood on my facebook profile for all the ladies to enjoy
                                Bear with me here, for I'm not a native speaker - what is 'welding hood'?
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X