Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First episode without Carson
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Present day: To the mining station!

Love how we see Atlantis briefly, then plunge beneath the waves.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm going to miss Carson

Sig by me

Comment

Ronon is not happy. A lot of scientifics
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            First episode without Carson
            Sunday didn't happen.

Carson's back on Atlantis safe and sound.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Present day: To the mining station!

Love how we see Atlantis briefly, then plunge beneath the waves.
              yeah, that's a great shot

Sig by me

Comment

LOL at Rodney getting pushed to the back of the Jumper. And he's arguing with all the scientists. HAHAH!

John and Lizzie are just rolling their eyes at each other.

Comment

Elizabeth and John are next to each other
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww that's cute of Teyla using that earth phrase "shotgun"

Comment

Ronon is not happy. A lot of scientifics
                      None of the soldiers like all the scientists

Sig by me

Comment

Elizabeth and John are next to eache other
                        John totally let her call shotgun.

Comment

They're at the drilling platform!

Comment

A Queen
                            sigpic

Comment

Eeek! Scary Wraith eyes!

Opening credits!

Comment

The lights going on is beautiful!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X