No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I'm actually posting something I wrote in public. I'm feeling unusually reckless tonight. I'm sure I will regret this tomorrow.

Er. Sorry guys, I freaked out about it. My brief bout of courage didn't last very long. *creeps away to find a rock to hide under*
    Last edited by Killdeer; 10 June 2009, 10:01 PM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Yay! Something to contribute! I finally finished this today. He was being very irritating, but he finally decided to cooperate and let me finish him.

John and Liz's son, Connor:

Spoiler:

For size: http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/v...Connorport.jpg (maybe this is unnecessary, but I'm paranoid that it will show up as too small)
      Oh waw... it's incredible... He truly is their son.
      And I love the fact that you kept the tip of his ear covered
      Awesome job

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      The only thing with putting up a website is... someone's going to have to pay for the domain registration and the server space to host it.
      Wouldn't mind doing that. It's only € 1.25 monthly for 3Gb webspace. The domain name itself does cost more on a yearly base, but it's still doable if you go for a .be, .de or .nl. But I don't know if you guys would want such a country code behind it. That's why I proposed the .info, but that one is double the yearly fee than one of those country codes.
      We could also link to a paypal account so people can contribute if they want. And if we get more then what we have to pay on server fees, we can give it to a good cause. I'm sure both Torri and Joe have their fav good causes.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      I can't believe I'm actually posting something I wrote in public. I'm feeling unusually reckless tonight. I'm sure I will regret this tomorrow.

Er. Sorry guys, I freaked out about it. My brief bout of courage didn't last very long. *creeps away to find a rock to hide under*
      Oh no! Don't freak out... please, post it... please pretty please with lots of chocolate on top. *puppy dog eyes*

Guys, on the post-a-thon: I'm not sure if I can join yet. A friend of mine from Israel is coming over this weekend and it's possible we'll go out on Saturday night. It'll depend what she wants. If I'm home, I'm in and I hope I can convince her to watch it with me (and turn her into a Sparky) . If we're going out, you won't see me...
      I'll only know on Saturday whether I'll be in or out.

Sig by me

Comment

Probie, the comments on "Home" were a hoot! I actually never noticed the couch thing before, that's funny!

Oooh, thank you for the reminder, no one else has said what they'd like to do yet.

So, to recap: We're down to the final three episodes of Season 3 for our weekly post-a-thon... Submersion, Vengeance, and First Strike. How would everyone like to watch them?

Option 1: One episode a week for the next three weeks
        Option 2: Submersion and Vengeance double-header this Saturday, followed by First Strike alone next Saturday
        Option 3: Submersion alone this Saturday, followed by Vengeance and First Strike next Saturday

Please let me know, and thanks!
        Since I don't make a lot of them I obviously want to drag it out just in case, so I vote for Option 1.

Get back here you! All of us write things that make us nervous to post and everyone is very supportive. We will be with you too.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Argghh. *whimpers* I'm such a wuss.

Ok, here it is. Um. A couple of notes I didn't post last night .
          Spoiler:
          Ok. The reference to Janice Lester might not make sense unless you've seen the ST: TOS episode "Turnabout Intruder", which was the final first-run episode of that series.

Also, as you read it, you may be wondering, what does this have to do with John and Elizabeth? It ties together at the end, and the main part of the story (had I ever written it) would have been on the Atlantis with John and Elizabeth and the rest of the crew. These two scenes, however (mostly the second one) are kind of explaining the set-up and the background from an outside point of view. Regardless of how it sounds, Captain Carter and the Asgard were only planned as a background thread to John's story. Poor planning I suppose, that it's written the way it is. Oh well.

And here's what I posted last night - I will try not to freak and run away again.

Spoiler:
          A little background - I was envisioning this as a crossover set after TOS TV series, but before the end of Kirk's original five year mission. However, I'm not enough of a Trekkie to know how much this conflicts with regular Trek canon/timelines.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“….and…. well, Bon Voyage, and all that stuff.” The tone of the man speaking on the other side of the video phone was awkward.

“Yes sir, thank you.” Newly commissioned Starfleet Captain Samantha Carter clung to her composure stubbornly. “Umm…sir…um…..Jack. Is there anything else?”

The man was looking anywhere but in the camera, playing with a funny-looking squeezeball type thing.

“Jack?”

He sighed and looked up. “Carter. Sam. I wouldn’t have recommended you if I didn’t think you could do it. You’ll knock ‘em dead.”

“Jack, that’s not what I’m asking.”

He looked away then. “I know. But hey, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be here when you get back.”

It was Sam’s turn to sigh, but silently. She took a deep breath. “Yes sir. Knock ‘em dead sir.”

Jack grinned slightly. “That’s the spirit. Best of luck, Captain Carter.” He reached out and terminated the conversation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Some interesting news in the latest dispatch from Starfleet command, Captain.”

Jim Kirk swiveled around in his chair to face his first officer.

“Well, what is it Spock?”

“Apparently, Starfleet has just made a historic decision. You remember Janice Lester I presume.” Spock said with his usual dry understatement.

Jim shuddered.

“Like I could ever forget. What does that have to do with anything?”

“Apparently, her case has made quite a stir in certain circles. Oh, there’s no doubt that she’s quite mad, but her claims of discrimination against females in Starfleet has attracted some attention regardless, and several groups have been putting pressure on Starfleet’s upper management to make changes. “

“And?”

“They have just appointed the first woman starship captain in Starfleet history.”

“Really!” Jim leaned back in his chair with a grin. “Well, that definitely is a historic move. Maybe Janice’s madness came to some good after all.” He winced slightly, then shook his head, putting the woman out of his mind. “So, Spock, is this lucky woman anyone I know?”

“I am unsure Captain. Her name is Samantha Carter. However, I would not call her ‘lucky.’ She is a well-recognized scientist, and has served for several years as the first officer and chief science officer to Captain Jack O’Neill of the U.S.S. Asgard. I must say I approve of Starfleet’s logic in choosing a renowned scientist for this historic role.”

“You would. Ah yes. I’ve heard of O’Neill. And the Asgard is a good ship-not as good as the Enterprise of course.” He grinned. “I’ve always wanted to meet him actually. He’s got quite a reputation. Didn’t he just get promoted to Admiral?”

“Yes, he did. Apparently, Ms Carter has a spotless military as well as scientific record, and Starfleet seized the opportunity to quiet the critics by appointing her to take command of the Asgard in O’Neill’s place.”

“So she’s a test case, as it were.”

“It would seem so.”

“Well, I wish her the best of luck. It won’t be easy-the eyes of the fleet are going to be on her every move.”

“Indeed.”

“Any other news of interest in that dispatch Mr Spock?” He glanced over at his first officer who was studying his viewscreen. Was he mistaken or did Spock look slightly disturbed?”

“Mr Spock?”

“My apologies Captain. It appears that there is indeed one more item of interest. The court martial of the Captain of the Atlantis has been concluded.”

“Really. You’ve been following that case, haven’t you Spock? John Sheppard, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Any particular reason you’re interested? It seemed like a pretty open and shut case to me – dereliction of duty, disobeying direct orders…..”

“Jim, it is nothing that you haven’t done, and several times.”

“Spock!” Spock turned to him and raised an eyebrow. “Alright, maybe so. But I always had good reasons.”

“I am not denying that, Captain. And if you were not who you were, then you probably would have been court martialed long ago.”

“Are you saying I get special treatment?”

[note - need to somehow indicate that McCoy, rather than Spock, is speaking now]

“You are the captain of the flagship of the fleet, Jim. You make headlines. Starfleet could have busted you a dozen times but didn’t, because you’re the fleet’s golden boy. John Sheppard on the other hand, is the black sheep. He has a knack of getting on the wrong side of his superiors, even though he’s an unparalleled Ship Captain.”

“Unparalleled! You sound like you admire him Bones.”

“I suppose I do, in a way. A friend of mine, Carson Beckett, is Ship’s Surgeon over on the Atlantis. We’ve talked about Sheppard quite a bit. He may be disliked by his superiors, but his people would die for him gladly, because they know he would do the same for them, and has.”

“That’s nothing special Bones. Any starship captain worth his salt takes care of his people. I would hope that my people say the same of me.”

“Of course Captain. But I would agree with the good doctor that Captain Sheppard is a bit of an anomaly. Which is why I’ve found this case fascinating. And I suppose a little disturbing. I do not think that the Captain was treated fairly. I approved of his actions, and I find it disturbing that there was so quick a rush to judgment in his case. In addition, some of the details about the incident itself seem rather suspicious.”

“Are you saying he was set up Spock?”

“I am not sure. I only know that I would like to study the matter further.”

“Well, if it makes you happy Spock, go right ahead.”

“It cannot make me happy, Captain. That would be illogical. It would, however, satisfy my curiosity. “

“Well, carry on then. Speaking of curiosity, you mentioned that the court martial was concluded. What was the result? I’m assuming he was stripped of his rank?”

“No, strangely enough. There seems to have been quite a lot of sentiment toward doing just that thing, but someone, apparently in a position of power, intervened. He has, however, been assigned to permanent diplomatic duty.”

“Ouch!” Jim and McCoy shared a glance of commiseration. “Well, at least they didn’t take his ship away, Spock – that would seem to imply that Starfleet is not quite as out to get him as you seem to think.”

“Nonetheless, Captain, there are still some things about the case that do not add up. I would like permission to study it further.”

“By all means, Mr Spock.”

“It appears that Dr Elizabeth Weir will be traveling with the Atlantis for the foreseeable future.”

“Dr Weir. She’s a Federation Ambassador, isn’t she Spock? Didn’t I hear that she studied on Vulcan for a time?”

“Indeed. She is a capable negotiator and fluent in several languages. I believe that my father has worked with her on several occasions, and has a great deal of respect for her.”

“So essentially, Sheppard’s been assigned to be her taxi service around the Galaxy, is that what you’re saying Spock?”

“If I understand the reference correctly, then yes, Doctor, that is exactly what has happened.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And there it began. As far as the rest of the Atlantis crew, I was envisioning Rodney as Chief Science Officer, Teyla in charge of Communications, Ronon in charge of security, etc. I think I had Lorne as 2IC, but I can't remember for sure. Sam's crew on the Asgard would have consisted of Cam as 2IC, Janet as ship physician, and Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala (ship mechanic? ) in various other roles. I don't think Keller didn't exist at the time I wrote this, so....*shrugs* Anyway, I had the idea of this whole mystery/conspiracy behind Sheppard's disgrace, and their adventure to unravel it, but I didn't have the imagination to fill it out. So if anyone else wants to play, go for it.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Ok. The reference to Janice Lester might not make sense unless you've seen the ST: TOS episode "Turnabout Intruder", which was the final first-run episode of that series.

Also, as you read it, you may be wondering, what does this have to do with John and Elizabeth? It ties together at the end, and the main part of the story (had I ever written it) would have been on the Atlantis with John and Elizabeth and the rest of the crew. These two scenes, however (mostly the second one) are kind of explaining the set-up and the background from an outside point of view. Regardless of how it sounds, Captain Carter and the Asgard were only planned as a background thread to John's story. Poor planning I suppose, that it's written the way it is. Oh well.

And here's what I posted last night - I will try not to freak and run away again.

Spoiler:
            A little background - I was envisioning this as a crossover set after TOS TV series, but before the end of Kirk's original five year mission. However, I'm not enough of a Trekkie to know how much this conflicts with regular Trek canon/timelines.

“….and…. well, Bon Voyage, and all that stuff.” The tone of the man speaking on the other side of the video phone was awkward.

“Yes sir, thank you.” Newly commissioned Starfleet Captain Samantha Carter clung to her composure stubbornly. “Umm…sir…um…..Jack. Is there anything else?”

The man was looking anywhere but in the camera, playing with a funny-looking squeezeball type thing.

“Jack?”

He sighed and looked up. “Carter. Sam. I wouldn’t have recommended you if I didn’t think you could do it. You’ll knock ‘em dead.”

He looked away then. “I know. But hey, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be here when you get back.”

It was Sam’s turn to sigh, but silently. She took a deep breath. “Yes sir. Knock ‘em dead sir.”

Jack grinned slightly. “That’s the spirit. Best of luck, Captain Carter.” He reached out and terminated the conversation.

“Apparently, Starfleet has just made a historic decision. You remember Janice Lester I presume.” Spock said with his usual dry understatement.

Jim shuddered.

“Apparently, her case has made quite a stir in certain circles. Oh, there’s no doubt that she’s quite mad, but her claims of discrimination against females in Starfleet has attracted some attention regardless, and several groups have been putting pressure on Starfleet’s upper management to make changes. “

“And?”

“They have just appointed the first woman starship captain in Starfleet history.”

“Really!” Jim leaned back in his chair with a grin. “Well, that definitely is a historic move. Maybe Janice’s madness came to some good after all.” He winced slightly, then shook his head, putting the woman out of his mind. “So, Spock, is this lucky woman anyone I know?”

“I am unsure Captain. Her name is Samantha Carter. However, I would not call her ‘lucky.’ She is a well-recognized scientist, and has served for several years as the first officer and chief science officer to Captain Jack O’Neill of the U.S.S. Asgard. I must say I approve of Starfleet’s logic in choosing a renowned scientist for this historic role.”

“You would. Ah yes. I’ve heard of O’Neill. And the Asgard is a good ship-not as good as the Enterprise of course.” He grinned. “I’ve always wanted to meet him actually. He’s got quite a reputation. Didn’t he just get promoted to Admiral?”

“Yes, he did. Apparently, Ms Carter has a spotless military as well as scientific record, and Starfleet seized the opportunity to quiet the critics by appointing her to take command of the Asgard in O’Neill’s place.”

“It would seem so.”

“Well, I wish her the best of luck. It won’t be easy-the eyes of the fleet are going to be on her every move.”

“Indeed.”

“Any other news of interest in that dispatch Mr Spock?” He glanced over at his first officer who was studying his viewscreen. Was he mistaken or did Spock look slightly disturbed?”

“Mr Spock?”

“My apologies Captain. It appears that there is indeed one more item of interest. The court martial of the Captain of the Atlantis has been concluded.”

“Really. You’ve been following that case, haven’t you Spock? John Sheppard, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Any particular reason you’re interested? It seemed like a pretty open and shut case to me – dereliction of duty, disobeying direct orders…..”

“Spock!” Spock turned to him and raised an eyebrow. “Alright, maybe so. But I always had good reasons.”

“I am not denying that, Captain. And if you were not who you were, then you probably would have been court martialed long ago.”

[note - need to somehow indicate that McCoy, rather than Spock, is speaking now]

“You are the captain of the flagship of the fleet, Jim. You make headlines. Starfleet could have busted you a dozen times but didn’t, because you’re the fleet’s golden boy. John Sheppard on the other hand, is the black sheep. He has a knack of getting on the wrong side of his superiors, even though he’s an unparalleled Ship Captain.”

“I suppose I do, in a way. A friend of mine, Carson Beckett, is Ship’s Surgeon over on the Atlantis. We’ve talked about Sheppard quite a bit. He may be disliked by his superiors, but his people would die for him gladly, because they know he would do the same for them, and has.”

“That’s nothing special Bones. Any starship captain worth his salt takes care of his people. I would hope that my people say the same of me.”

“Of course Captain. But I would agree with the good doctor that Captain Sheppard is a bit of an anomaly. Which is why I’ve found this case fascinating. And I suppose a little disturbing. I do not think that the Captain was treated fairly. I approved of his actions, and I find it disturbing that there was so quick a rush to judgment in his case. In addition, some of the details about the incident itself seem rather suspicious.”

“It cannot make me happy, Captain. That would be illogical. It would, however, satisfy my curiosity. “

“Well, carry on then. Speaking of curiosity, you mentioned that the court martial was concluded. What was the result? I’m assuming he was stripped of his rank?”

“No, strangely enough. There seems to have been quite a lot of sentiment toward doing just that thing, but someone, apparently in a position of power, intervened. He has, however, been assigned to permanent diplomatic duty.”

“Ouch!” Jim and McCoy shared a glance of commiseration. “Well, at least they didn’t take his ship away, Spock – that would seem to imply that Starfleet is not quite as out to get him as you seem to think.”

“Nonetheless, Captain, there are still some things about the case that do not add up. I would like permission to study it further.”

“It appears that Dr Elizabeth Weir will be traveling with the Atlantis for the foreseeable future.”

“Dr Weir. She’s a Federation Ambassador, isn’t she Spock? Didn’t I hear that she studied on Vulcan for a time?”

“Indeed. She is a capable negotiator and fluent in several languages. I believe that my father has worked with her on several occasions, and has a great deal of respect for her.”

“So essentially, Sheppard’s been assigned to be her taxi service around the Galaxy, is that what you’re saying Spock?”

“If I understand the reference correctly, then yes, Doctor, that is exactly what has happened.”

And there it began. As far as the rest of the Atlantis crew, I was envisioning Rodney as Chief Science Officer, Teyla in charge of Communications, Ronon in charge of security, etc. I think I had Lorne as 2IC, but I can't remember for sure. Sam's crew on the Asgard would have consisted of Cam as 2IC, Janet as ship physician, and Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala (ship mechanic? ) in various other roles. I don't think Keller didn't exist at the time I wrote this, so....*shrugs* Anyway, I had the idea of this whole mystery/conspiracy behind Sheppard's disgrace, and their adventure to unravel it, but I didn't have the imagination to fill it out. So if anyone else wants to play, go for it.
            You don't have to "freak out". You did a good job.

SK: Option one. One episode per saturday is easier for me.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Spoiler:

Why were you afraid to post it? It's great, Spock simply sounds like Spock. It's great!! I honestly can't wait to read more!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                *flails*
                The list is an awesome idea!!!
                But I wouldn't put it on an LJ (not everyone has LJ and it should be accessible to everyone).
                Let's give it its own spot like: www.theredlist.info (that one is still available)
                We can put up a simple database so people can search for fics, pics, vids and other stuff.
                This is a brilliant idea!!!!
                Let's do this!!! *iz all psyched*

Probie, I never noticed that red pillow on his couch... His imaginary couch is Sparky. That so is a sign that he had Elizabeth in his mind there
                I actually have domain space we can use. I've had it forever so I have no qualms about adding another site. I've been with them for about 10 years, so the bandwidth is off the charts.

I would also spring for the domain name if...

SOMEONE HAS TO CODE UP THE SITE. I absolutely refuse. I've done waaaay too many websites, and half my stress last year came from the bare-bones maintaining of another website (that is now down, unfortunately, due to malware in the forums).

So if there is someone who loves coding, can do a good job (no more malware, pleasethx) and would be willing to be web administrator, I'd gladly host the site and pay for the domain name (I would like the paypal button up, though, so in subsequent years we could take donations for it).
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

The Storm!

Teyla and John in a Jumper:
                  They see a storm. Shep calls Weir and says that he will make weather forecasting.
                  Conference room:
                  My mom likes Zelenka. The comparison with the Titanic is funny.
                  Atlantis has a big problem.
                  Later:
                  John and Elizabeth are together. Huh..not really together…I mean in the same scene.lol
                  My mom was happy to see that for once, John obeys orders. She wanted to applaud him. It’s not a Sparky scene and she already excited by this episode. She's scared me.
                  Manara :
                  John asked for help. Smeadon does not take all the members of the Atlantis expedition because it's too many people for a small planet. I am sure that John and Elizabeth can share the same bed.
                  Atlantis lab:
                  Rodney and Zelenka fight. Everyone come in the lab.
                  “I’m not Superman”. This scene is funny but I have to say that Rodney is almost Superman. In each episode, he saves Atlantis. Oh Rodney is angry and now everybody see that this situation is very dangerous and it's big problem. My mom said “If they will die, they should enjoy their last moments. Come on John. Jump on Elizabeth and say that you love her.”
                  Easy mom. The episode is not finish.
                  Manarian are traitors, the mainland is evacuated and Zelenka has an idea and Rodney a revelation “Zelenka is smarter than me.” Lol
                  Control room:
                  Rodney pushes Zelenka and tells their idea to Elizabeth.
                  My mom like this scene between Zelenka and Rodney and said “They are so happy that they forget Elizabeth. A nice little couple.lol” She’s a slasher now?
                  KOLYA!!! Yes I love him. Thanks to him, we know that Shep has feelings for Elizabeth. I'm a little afraid of him. He’s impressive.
                  Beckett, Teyla and Ford are on the mainland. Kolya doesn’t want to attack the city but he will do that for Cowen and Rodney, Sheppard and Elizabeth are on Atlantis.
                  Atlantis lab
                  After Weir with “You wanna build a windmill”, now it’s Sheppard with “Like dinosaurs turned into birds theoretically, or theory of relativity theoretically?” . They have the same brain.lol

TBC
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Wow. He's a good combo of the two of them.
                    Hey, awesome! But his hair is covering the top of his ears, we can't tell whether or not his ears look like John's! LOL!
                    Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Oh waw... it's incredible... He truly is their son.
                    And I love the fact that you kept the tip of his ear covered
                    Awesome job
                    *huge grin* Thanks guys! I'm glad you approve of him. (and his mysterious ears You know, I don't think I'm going to tell you whether or not he has John's ears. I think I'll keep it to myself for now. )

[Guys, on the post-a-thon: I'm not sure if I can join yet. A friend of mine from Israel is coming over this weekend and it's possible we'll go out on Saturday night. It'll depend what she wants. If I'm home, I'm in and I hope I can convince her to watch it with me (and turn her into a Sparky) . If we're going out, you won't see me...
                    I'll only know on Saturday whether I'll be in or out.
                    Hope you'll be able to make it, along with your friend. Heehee, I love converting people into Sparkies.
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      <snip for space>
                      Hey, there was no need to freak out there, that was a good start! It has some definite potential, especially the whole mystery with the court martial. I'm also curious about exactly why Spock and McCoy found John to be such an "anomaly", to use your word.
                      And don't be scared to post other stuff you've written in the future. We won't bite.
                      sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

“Jack?”

Jim shuddered.

“And?”

“It would seem so.”

“Indeed.”

“Mr Spock?”

“Yes.”

*grabs Killdeer by the ears* This is great. You have nailed all the characters. You must finish this yourself. Noone else could do it justice. *pokes*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        I actually have domain space we can use. I've had it forever so I have no qualms about adding another site. I've been with them for about 10 years, so the bandwidth is off the charts.

I would also spring for the domain name if...

SOMEONE HAS TO CODE UP THE SITE. I absolutely refuse. I've done waaaay too many websites, and half my stress last year came from the bare-bones maintaining of another website (that is now down, unfortunately, due to malware in the forums).

So if there is someone who loves coding, can do a good job (no more malware, pleasethx) and would be willing to be web administrator, I'd gladly host the site and pay for the domain name (I would like the paypal button up, though, so in subsequent years we could take donations for it).
                        I don't even know what all that means but I can help pay for it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Grounding station:
                          This scene is hilarious. I love the dynamic between them.
                          If I were John, I asked Rodney to repeat the code. He goes too fast. I'm not made for Atlantis and my mother too because she also doesn't remember the code.lol
                          Control room:
                          Conversation between the guards: The one thing you wish you brought with you?
                          For me: Pastries or books. For my mom: Grandchildren. It’s called "kidnapping". I’m not sure it’s legal even on Atlantis. She doesn’t want to bring my dad on Atlantis. Did I have to be worry? Lol on
                          Kolya kills the guards. Rodney and Weir are in trouble.
                          « Where is Major Sheppard? » My mom takes the voice of Elizabeth and said « In my bed ».
                          I laughed. I realize that my mother is a true pervert.
                          Jumper:
                          John is not happy. He’s ready to do a war. Beckett, Teyla and Ford can’t help him.
                          You know what. We go to what interests us most: the end of the episode. Sheppard has killed Kolya's men. Kolya wants to kill Elizabeth. Big mistake Kolya, John will torture you if you kill his wife…huh girlfriend...huh I mean his boss. I have a problem today to find the good words.lol
                          « KOLYA!! » His scream is so…intense.
                          http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-190446
                          My mom was excited next to me and said: “oh He’s angry. Look at this face…I love it. I want to see “The eye”…. Oh he will kill him…Oh I’m excited…He loves her…Beautiful end…This is the scream of a man who is in love…Put the next episode…I love this episode…” I can’t translate everything she said because she did this during 5 minutes and I was so excited that I didn't understand everything she said. Lol

TBC

I don't know if I do "The Eye" now. Let me know if you want this today.
                          sigpic

Comment

SK, I vote option 1, and guess what? I'll be here for the Submersion - thon!

Killdeer
                            , I really hope you will continue writing. That beginning is simply stunning, and like Southern Red said, nobody else would do this piece of fiction justice quite like you.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Grounding station:
                              This scene is hilarious. I love the dynamic between them.
                              If I were John, I asked Rodney to repeat the code. He goes too fast. I'm not made for Atlantis and my mother too because she also doesn't remember the code.lol
                              Control room:
                              Conversation between the guards: The one thing you wish you brought with you?
                              For me: Pastries or books. For my mom: Grandchildren. It’s called "kidnapping". I’m not sure it’s legal even on Atlantis. She doesn’t want to bring my dad on Atlantis. Did I have to be worry? Lol on
                              Kolya kills the guards. Rodney and Weir are in trouble.
                              « Where is Major Sheppard? » My mom takes the voice of Elizabeth and said « In my bed ».
                              I laughed. I realize that my mother is a true pervert.
                              Jumper:
                              John is not happy. He’s ready to do a war. Beckett, Teyla and Ford can’t help him.
                              You know what. We go to what interests us most: the end of the episode. Sheppard has killed Kolya's men. Kolya wants to kill Elizabeth. Big mistake Kolya, John will torture you if you kill his wife…huh girlfriend...huh I mean his boss. I have a problem today to find the good words.lol
                              « KOLYA!! » His scream is so…intense.
                              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-190446
                              My mom was excited next to me and said: “oh He’s angry. Look at this face…I love it. I want to see “The eye”…. Oh he will kill him…Oh I’m excited…He loves her…Beautiful end…This is the scream of a man who is in love…Put the next episode…I love this episode…” I can’t translate everything she said because she did this during 5 minutes and I was so excited that I didn't understand everything she said. Lol

TBC

I don't know if I do "The Eye" now. Let me know if you want this today.
                              Your mom has a great sense of humor and so do you. Don't stop. Don't stop.

I want to know what she thought of this scene:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                *grabs Killdeer by the ears* This is great. You have nailed all the characters. You must finish this yourself. Noone else could do it justice. *pokes*

I don't even know what all that means but I can help pay for it.
                                Well thanks! What it essentially means is that the cost will be the cost of buying the name (theredlist.com) for a year (around 10$ US). But that will go up on a yearly basis for however long we want to keep the site going. That's what paypal will be for, because holding a domain name could be around 100-150$ for 5 years.

But the hosting space will be 'free' since I'm already paying for it for other ventures.

Now...if we're talking actually hosting tons of graphics and video, then we may have to sit down and talk, as that will burn up a lot of space and bandwidth. I have a lot, but I've run moderate high traffic sites, but none with video. Which is why I need people more schooled than me to let me know what we'd be looking at here.

Of course, this is only an option. If LJ is a better fit, let's do it there. I know not everyone has access--including me most days--but for ease, it may be a better option.

Coding and web maintenance of an independent site takes a lot of work. Trust ME.
                                Last edited by Eri13; 11 June 2009, 07:48 AM.
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X