Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And didn't JoeF say at one time that red was his favorite color? Hee!
    Yes. He likes red and purple
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Don't carson.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Carson, get out of there now!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love her "t-shirt"
          sigpic

Comment

'you're a lifesaver' He is. *sniff sniff*

Tumor guy's in the OR! Get out Carson, get out!!!
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Carson, don't do it! Get out of there!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Damnit, Carson!

Comment

Bye Carson. I hate TPTB...bad choice...and not the last one unfortunately
                  sigpic

Comment

Briefing in Lizzie's office.

Yes, Lizzie, it is crazy!

Comment

David Hewlett is fantastic in this scene and Jason too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Carson's so brave. Caring to a fault.
                        sigpic

Comment

Got the tumor out, taking it out to the bomb squad...

Comment

*cries* Carson!

Comment

No carson don't!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

wow John is cute
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X