No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I go fishing with Carson because I want to save him and it's the only solution?
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

See? Ronon thinks explosive tumors are stupid too.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        See? Ronon thinks explosive tumors are stupid too.
        He's smart.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Why John always wears Black clothes? (this episode and The game)
          This is pretty much when he goes into "all black, all the time" mode. I recall hearing that JoeF had wanted to get Sheppard wearing more military-style clothing while on duty. I think it looks good on him, actually.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Can I go fishing with Carson because I want to save him and it's the only solution?
            Me too! Me too!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lorne painting! Squee!

Comment

Atlantis Chess Club!
                No one can beat Radek, haha! 'I don't need luck' haha.

Major Lorne painting! Makes him even more awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

ZOMG, it's the chatty doctor! Eeek!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    This is pretty much when he goes into "all black, all the time" mode. I recall hearing that JoeF had wanted to get Sheppard wearing more military-style clothing while on duty. I think it looks good on him, actually.
                    Yes but i'm sure he looks good in Red for example.lol
                    Boom again
                    Carson and Teyla
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Atlantis Chess Club!
                      No one can beat Radek, haha! 'I don't need luck' haha.

Major Lorne painting! Makes him even more awesome.
                      Now what I'm curious to know is how Sheppard would do against Radek in chess. We know Shep can kick McKay's butt (from The Game).

Comment

Yes but i'm sure he looks good in Red for example.lol
                        Boom again
                        Carson and Teyla
                        And didn't JoeF say at one time that red was his favorite color? Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Me too! Me too!
                          Me three!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, boom today!

Comment

Explosif tumor? Stupid idea
                              sigpic

Comment

Dude, they've got Teyla intubated!

Comment

Working...
                                X