No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie! *squeals* Awww, doesn't she look cute? Cuter than who Rodney ended up with...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Ronon must be interested in her. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
      Yup. He's just checking to see if the way is clear.

'My four year old niece could turn something off if it was emitting radiation!' haha.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Kate (I don't sure it's her name) is better that Keller for Rodney
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          I don't talk about Teyla and John but about the Tumor/bomb. But it works for Teyla and John too.lol
          Oh, actually, I was talking about the tumor bomb too. Totally the Stupidest. Idea. EVER!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney smiles when he saw Lizzie with Mike
            sigpic

Comment

Katie Brown! She was sweet, I liked her. Too bad Rodney blew it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Yup. He's just checking to see if the way is clear.

'My four year old niece could turn something off if it was emitting radiation!' haha.
                Madison is so cute! And really, with Jeannie for a mom and Rodney for an uncle, she is so gonna be a genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Oh, actually, I was talking about the tumor bomb too. Totally the Stupidest. Idea. EVER!
                  Ok so you understand me the first time.Oups
                  Who wrote this episode?
                  sigpic

Comment

Boom again
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Rodney smiles when he saw Lizzie with Mike
                      Yup. He thinks it's strange to see Lizzie eating with someone besides John. He's probably plotting how he'll use the info to make Sheppard jealous.
                      sigpic

Comment

Katie Brown! She was sweet, I liked her. Too bad Rodney blew it.
                        Tell me about it! On the one hand, the fact that Rodney recognized that he needed to grow up a bit more was a good step for him. What ticked me off was that TPTW had Katie transfer back to Earth after Quarantine. I HATED that! It made her look like a total crybaby!

Comment

Why John always wears Black clothes? (this episode and The game)
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup. He thinks it's strange to see Lizzie eating with someone besides John. He's probably plotting how he'll use the info to make Sheppard jealous.
                            HAHAHA! OMG, Rodney so would do that!

Comment

Rodney just stop talking. But Katie understands him. So sweet.

Explosion take three.
                              sigpic

Comment

Zelenka is happy to see Carson
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X