No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Lorne and Carson look hot in those spacesuits. Hot in the good way, I mean.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla/Rachel has a beautiful voice
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Lizzie and Lorne to the rescue! And Carson.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And now begins the moral questioning.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, Rodney, Jamus ain't gonna be too happy.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"We don't leave our people behind" Are you kidding me?
              sigpic

Comment

Whoo, Lorne with a welding torch! Light me, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  "We don't leave our people behind" Are you kidding me?
                  Yeah, apparently it only applies if your name is NOT Elizabeth Weir.

Comment

I realized that we loose Carson in the next episode
                    sigpic

Comment

Major Lorne is so awesome. That was the best part about 'The Last Man'- him being in charge.

Once again the 'no leaving people behind'!! Why, why, why?!! *bangs head against the desk*
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I thought that was an Ancient PDA Lorne had strapped to his arm!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Yeah, apparently it only applies if your name is NOT Elizabeth Weir.
                          Yeah, apparently. *is SO angry right now*
                          sigpic

Comment

hey, great glasses
                            sigpic

Comment

Jamus grabs Teyla's gun.

And now John's gonna play with the welding torch!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                hey, great glasses
                                Heehee!

Comment

Working...
                                X