• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There goes the power.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Deadalus has something to do with it, right??
      Why yes, yes they do.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nola, Baden... meet the Doomsday Scenario.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love their devious plan
          At least it worked

Sig by me

Comment

You've been played people!
            sigpic

Comment

good plan really...

Sig by me

Comment

Super sneaky plan. Clever way to stop things.
                sigpic

Comment

This part of the episode I really liked. I think Binder handled it quite well.

Comment

Liz so must have given John a tip on his next move

Sig by me

Comment

"feel what a real war is like..." Listen to Ronon, lady! He knows!

John and Rodney playing chess! And she comes and stands over John's shoulder. The reverse of the scene in ToR.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lizzie's brokering peace talks again! And this time, it's actually working! Yay!

Meanwhile, John continues to beat Rodney... at chess.

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Liz so must have given John a tip on his next move
                            It's that psychic bond!

Comment

Ha, Rodney! You lose! Mensa boy beat you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Ha, Rodney! You lose! Mensa boy beat you.
                                Hahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X