Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team lunch!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John does not look impressed by the hypothetical situation.
      Wouldn't they move? Haha.
      Love how they're tearing his situation to shreds. Hahaha.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        I gotta bail too guys... horse events await

Have fun!
        Have fun!!

Sig by me

Comment

LOL at John eating oranges right in front of Rodney.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More John and Liz standing next to each other.
            sigpic

Comment

Bye yunadax! *waves*

Comment

John really does not look impressed...
                And what does he have in his hands?

Sig by me

Comment

Ha! Sign with Rodney's face on it.
                  Opening credits!
                  sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team has found something...interesting.

John and Rodney are SO busted!

Opening credits!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      John really does not look impressed...
                      And what does he have in his hands?
                      What, the orange? Yeah, he's eating citrus in front of McKay. Hahahah!

Comment

John and Liz standing next to each other again!! Do we see a pattern emerge??

Sig by me

Comment

Whoo, Lizzie's pissed! LOL!

Comment

Angry Liz.
                            What game?
                            sigpic

Comment

Flashback to Season 1 and Rodney in the tan uniform!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                What, the orange? Yeah, he's eating citrus in front of McKay. Hahahah!
                                Rofl, I totally didn't see it was an orange

LOL!! John and Rodney look so worried when they see the banner

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X