Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing to the Ascend-O-Rama machine!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney's back! Hooray!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Uh oh. Passed out. Rodney's in trouble!
        And everybody's there.
        Sweet how the shots are paired off. Ronon and Teyla and John and Liz. Very couple-y.
        *kicks writers*

David did an excellent acting job in this. I think better than The Shrine.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So sweet. Saying goodbye. And John's face! Ohh...
          Love how Liz immediately looks to him when Rodney's about to flatline.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            This part right here and the way he looks at her and she at him would sell Sparky to a blind person.
            Exactly!! Show them that, the cute little balcony scene at the end of 'tRW' and his sad broken face at the end of 'GitM' and if they still don't believe Sparky exists, they aren't just blind but... ok, I'm gonna stop talking cause otherwise someone will red me...

Sig by me

Comment

And our snarky friend is back. Boy are we glad.
              sigpic

Comment

She's torturing him with how close he was to ascension.....and he's torturing her with the 'I love you' comment.....

Comment

The moment Rodney says he's hungry, John and Carson both look at each other, with this "he's okay" look! Love it.

Comment

And everything's fine!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Exactly!! Show them that, the cute little balcony scene at the end of 'tRW' and his sad broken face at the end of 'GitM' and if they still don't believe Sparky exists, they aren't just blind but... ok, I'm gonna stop talking cause otherwise someone will red me...
                      There is no more red. But they'll report you and the mods will...never mind.

I love Ronon. He's the one who gets to show affection.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                        She's torturing him with how close he was to ascension.....and he's torturing her with the 'I love you' comment.....
                        Heehee! Such a fun scene!

Comment

maybe you should let him.... I think not!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            *kicks writers*

David did an excellent acting job in this. I think better than The Shrine.
                            It's one of his best episodes... such a shame all his talent got to waste...

Sig by me

Comment

Ronon hugs Rodney! They're buddies.

Poor Rodney. Can't understand what he had done.
                              sigpic

Comment

Now Rodney knows how the rest of us not so geniuses feel all the time. LOL

Liz is so beautiful here and she gets to smile. Just not at John. *pouts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X