Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    John is not really into this. He's just trying to make Liz happy by helping Rodney.

He thought about ferris wheels instead of Teer. Ha.
    And he did call Teer 'the woman'... not very flattering

Sig by me

Comment

Zonk.. he's got like 6 laptops going.. ROFL.....

Lizzy's trying to talk him into ascension again. OK... how does she know so much about ascension??? go AWAY Plot Bunny!

Comment

John is not really into this. He's just trying to make Liz happy by helping Rodney.

He thought about ferris wheels instead of Teer. Ha.
        Love it!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

McShep alert! John looks really worried.

McWeir alert! Liz looks really worried.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Woah, six laptops at once.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

another McWeir moment... they must go insane over this ep...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                Zonk.. he's got like 6 laptops going.. ROFL.....

Lizzy's trying to talk him into ascension again. OK... how does she know so much about ascension??? go AWAY Plot Bunny!
                I know! I keep cracking up looking at all the laptops on the tables. Reminds me of trying to play chess with oneself...

Lizzie and ascension...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

McShep alert! John looks really worried.

McWeir alert! Liz looks really worried.
                  This episode is definitely a feast for both of those ships. And certainly a bit of Sparky on the side, too.

Comment

Liz believes in Rodney. Very sweet.
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

wow!! Rodney calling himself vindictive and jealous towards Zelenka... he really does know he's going to die... he even calls Zelenka a brilliant scientist...

Sig by me

Comment

I so don't need another plotbunny... I just started my epic..... GRRR

Moving on... Rodnehy and Teyla.. they're going to do a tea ceremony.. thats rather sweet

Comment

Why does she think Rodney feels shame and feels unworthy? His ego won't allow that.

Other things you may lack. LOL She's thinking about John there. Heh.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Back to fixing the Ascend-O-Rama...

Comment

awww, Rodney want to have tea with Teyla, so sweet...
                              to bad we never saw more of their friendship... especially after this ep...

Sig by me

Comment

Awww... wow, Radek is just frakin' stunned.

Tea ceremony! *squees*

Comment

Working...
                                X