Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and we start with Rodney whining.. how appropriate

Comment

Ooooh, closeup shot of the city! Pretty!

Exploring a previously flooded section... reusing the redressed sets from The Return...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        i don't watch carbs, I watch calories... And it helps for me... slowly but steady...
        I won't when you're over 50. Trust me.

Poor Radek. Sad poor childhood. Rodney is a jerk.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

you godda love whining Rodney
          Who thinks he had it worse than Zelenka

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
            and we start with Rodney whining.. how appropriate
            He's still on about getting to keep only one ZPM. How typical!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

can someone smack him for me.. my arms arn't long enough.. I feel sorry for poor Zalenka

Comment

Poor Zelenka. Rodney, stop being mean!
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Ooooh, closeup shot of the city! Pretty!

Exploring a previously flooded section... reusing the redressed sets from The Return...
                  OMG! Continuity. Who knew?

And it's what's her name's cute little.....smile.
                  sigpic

Comment

And Zelenka's taunting McKay. Go Radek!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I won't when you're over 50. Trust me.

Poor Radek. Sad poor childhood. Rodney is a jerk.
                      Really how weird...

Yeah... Rodney really can be jerk.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                        omg! Continuity. Who knew?

and it's what's her name's cute little.....smile.
                        bwahahah!

Comment

Oh Noes.. Rodneys been zapped!!!

Comment

haha, ragging on the Ancients. Love it.
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Don't argue Radek. Just let him get the shock of his life. He'll learn.
                              sigpic

Comment

Eeek! Rodney just zapped himself!

Gee, latest experiment to recreate Sheppard's hair was a dismal failure...

Comment

Working...
                                X