No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucius telling stories again. *headdesk* Ugh, someone shut him up! I'd rather listen to Rodney whine and complain than listen to Lucius!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They are all looking so bored at him

Sig by me

Comment

Very boring story time

Comment

LOL at Lucius whining about the blood draw. Hee!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

lol @ John asking 'how did you lead the people to safety?'

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              John not looking so happy that Lucius is talking about the Iratus bug
              Yeah, John knows better than Lucius, that's for sure!

Comment

Damn, look at John chewing on that piece of straw. Guh! That's hot!

Comment

John look so hot though... with the sunglasses and the sucking on the straw (don't remember the actual name)

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Damn, look at John chewing on that piece of straw. Guh! That's hot!
                    So it is called straw...

Sig by me

Comment

They all look so bored. I guess they're wondering when they're gonna get to mess with Lucius.

Comment

John even takes off his sunglasses for the demonstration...

Sig by me

Comment

Tommy ROCKS! Which version did you like the best, Green Dragon, White Zeo, or Red Turbo?
                          I don't know I like him in all of it. But I perfer him back in the Zordon Era,back when he a green ranger. I'm a Tommy/Kim shipper.

Comment

Ronon looks so anxious to hit Lucius

Sig by me

Comment

Oh look! Lucius has a personal shield device. What a surprise.

Comment

They all look so bored. I guess they're wondering when they're gonna get to mess with Lucius.
                                I don't blame them, I would be too if I was there

Comment

Working...
                                X