X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    I'm ready for the post-a-thon
    Whoo hoo!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      That is precisely the point. You know there is a deadline and that just makes you write something. It works, trust me. *nods* And we can flail together!!! It will be insane and fun and insane!
      And the fact that the deadline is some time away gives me a bit of breathing room.

Mutual flailing for the epic win! *cackles*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

T-minus 1 minute to Echoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            That is precisely the point. You know there is a deadline and that just makes you write something. It works, trust me. *nods* And we can flail together!!! It will be insane and fun and insane!
            Deadlines never helped me to finish a fic on time to be honest

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              And the fact that the deadline is some time away gives me a bit of breathing room.

Mutual flailing for the epic win! *cackles*
              The deadline is in September! Which is good! LOTS of time. And trust me, 40K fic can be finished in less time. I know, from last year. (which is why I'm eagerly working as we speak).
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                T-minus 1 minute to Echoes!
                yay!! Sparky ep

Sig by me

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap of Grace Under Pressure!

Comment

John and Radek rescue Rodney. Yay! And we meet whale!Sam.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*squee* Zelenka!

Comment

And in the present day... Zelenka again! Diggin' the plaid shirt, Radek!

Comment

I absolutely love this scene. So sorry we didn't get more with Ronon and Radek. Poor Zelenka. That comment about the warm bath makes me go ewwww. John was thinking about his Lizzie.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know, just for a moment, the clouds outside the jumper windshield looked like they formed a heart. Weird!

Comment

Ronon is no better at meditation than John was in Epiphany. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X