No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rofl!!!!!! When the replicator says it's all over, EVERYONE in the cell turns to Woolsey, even Teyla and Ronon!!! They all know he's the biggest whiner of them all

Sig by me

Comment

Everyone looks at Woolsey. Hah!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

flashback to the real plan

Sig by me

Comment

Super!rewind!

And now we learn about the REAL Plan C!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Take that Woosely, YOUR to blame

Comment

Replicators... you got PUNKED!

Comment

Woolsey: I said I wasn't good at this.
                Are you good at anything, Woolsey??

Sig by me

Comment

Did Rodney really just say that it was a group effort? WOW!!

Sig by me

Comment

Heehee!

Love that look Lizzie exchanged with Ronon. Yep, Ronon, she wants you to go crazy with your happy stun gun!

Comment

Super Duper Anti-Replicator Blast Wave of DOOM!

Comment

That valid enough for you?
                        Good one Jack

Sig by me

Comment

I love this scene with Lizzy and Jack

Comment

Yeah, Woolsey, they used you. HAHAHA!

Comment

Bye, Bye Replicators. You ARE dust.

Comment

Liz's office got a face-over... bit Spartan for her liking... I'm sure John can give you presents to brighten it up

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X